After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

47 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

No one has claimed cop yet though. This game has been heavily-roled. @Stark @Jetscode1

i am not cop or doc - surely thinner is one, right?

25 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I want to hear from @Stark @Jetscode1 @BrickTamland if he's alive

to me the bedst bet for scum right nuow is still jc. with this latest development i could see ua possible msc d/ ape scum team putting on a show u

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SMC said:

I have to say, this Ape-Gata venom seems forced.  To much vitriol too soon.

First off Ape has been calling me a terrible town player since D2 I don't appreciate that. 

I'm trying to solve this like anyone else and if you're scum with him bra-fuccing-oh

2 minutes ago, SMC said:

I said that earlier when i said JC APE GATA were teh scumz

you and brick being so inactive jis makgni this last part of the day more touhg to roead. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I said that earlier when i said JC APE GATA were teh scumz

you and brick being so inactive jis makgni this last part of the day more touhg to roead. 

I'll be more active now. RL stuff took me away from the game, especially yesterday.  I missed a whole day phase. LOL.  I'm active now and should be as long as scum doesn't kill me.

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

With that I'm pretty much over this game. It's me vs. the scum team. Seems like a pointless endeavor.

Oh, Ape, please tell me you're not resorting to the heart-strings defense, are you?  Scum pulling out all the stops.

56 minutes ago, Stark said:

i am not cop or doc - surely thinner is one, right?

to me the bedst bet for scum right nuow is still jc. with this latest development i could see ua possible msc d/ ape scum team putting on a show u

Best bet for scum is the one lying about tracking me. Look at the roles so far. Tracker doesn’t even seem to make sense. Nolder used obscure roles.

53 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

First off Ape has been calling me a terrible town player since D2 I don't appreciate that. 

I'm trying to solve this like anyone else and if you're scum with him bra-fuccing-oh

If you want to solve it, vote smc

41 minutes ago, SMC said:

Oh, Ape, please tell me you're not resorting to the heart-strings defense, are you?  Scum pulling out all the stops.

Lame. I’m simply inferring that I’m not going 12 rounds when half the game didn’t show until today.

NEWSFLASH:

Day starts, numbers dictate endgame scenario.

Ape votes SMC to get him to come play. Kicks tires on other suspects. No rush to lynch wrong.

SMC false claims tracker, countered and revealed as a lie, but the hard sell of a lynch candidate (that would be a mislynch for the scum win).

Regardless of the lie. Only one of us made a play like scum going for the win here. It wasn’t me.

Dont let my abrasiveness cloud situational logic.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

NEWSFLASH:

Day starts, numbers dictate endgame scenario.

Ape votes SMC to get him to come play. Kicks tires on other suspects. No rush to lynch wrong.

SMC false claims tracker, countered and revealed as a lie, but the hard sell of a lynch candidate (that would be a mislynch for the scum win).

Regardless of the lie. Only one of us made a play like scum going for the win here. It wasn’t me.

Dont let my abrasiveness cloud situational logic.

Ape offering the charade of rationality.  I love how you say that you voted me so I could come to play, as if your motives can be proved.

i’m going to bue out fdor a few hours. 

lol at JC for saying he’d vote me again

ape is aliways abrasive , but whky couldn’t smc be tracker if you are bulletproof  - only “lynchable”

i’m sticking with jc for now. xlike i said earlier jc ape are the top 2 for me. still want to hear from brock

8 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Stark deftly avoids the Verbal train Day 1 to earn town cred.

Big momentum vote to swing the lynch to Kaylee.

His antics drove Kaylee to self vote.

Pushes my lynch the entire day then does a 180 to ensure Smash is lynched.

Proof positive Stark is scum.

Unvote, Vote Stark

This case + smc lying = 2 scum in the bag.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Agreed, this is where I’m at.

Vote smc

Come out and playyyyyyyy

Subsequent posts.

SMC is implying I voted him for some other reason. I don’t know what. He wants to present it as if I was up to something, but what? I dunno.

I think my actions there were pretty transparent and good natured. It was a call for activity.

Again, given circumstances - if I were scum and playing out front all game, why not go for the jugular? I could have easily false revealed and framed any townie. FTW

I didn’t. I’ve been trying to wiggle into endgame because bulletproof screws scum. I played today like I’ve still got 3 scum to catch.

SMC played like the win is in his grasp. Fake claim. Easy peas.

2 hours ago, SMC said:

lol, i missed this... i've been calling her stupid for like 3-4 games now, she's terrible at playing... this is 100% manufactured bullsh*t from you

1 hour ago, SMC said:

Ape offering the charade of rationality.  I love how you say that you voted me so I could come to play, as if your motives can be proved.

"Charade", lol.

SMC, for those that don't know him (only me and Jetscode have played a lot with him), is a 100% rationale-based player. He relies almost exclusively on pragmatism and "painting by numbers", which some of you may have seen CTM tease him about with this term.

He's not playing his town game. He's trying to besmirch every little thing anyone says. He's insinuating that rationale is somehow non-town. He lied.

HE LIED.

Just now, BrickTamland said:

I have not read the game. Feel free to

kkll me

What??? LOL.  You put me at L-1 and you haven't read the game?

You're fortunate that I tracked you as town or I'd vote you now on principle

This is will be memorable ending.

I catch Ape as scum vising Leeroy, we're at endgame, and Brick votes me to lose it for the town.  That's epic.  Scum just needs one gimp to hop on my train and they found one.

Archived