LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

I agree. There is definitely a time-space link in that show. We could go on and on with examples. They just need to establish it, then drag us along with just how it got there.

I STILL want to know about the damned 4 toe statue. :D

There are enough signs.

Farraday having the boat launch that rocket and it turning in a couple minute trip into 30 minutes.

Ethan and his time 'traveling' between past/current in one of the last few episodes of this past season.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are enough signs.

Farraday having the boat launch that rocket and it turning in a couple minute trip into 30 minutes.

Ethan and his time 'traveling' between past/current in one of the last few episodes of this past season.

Agreed, I think they've already solidified time travel. There is still a major surprise to be discovered though. Man I feel like I've forgotten so much, I need to catch up a little bit.

Wow.

********************SPOILER ALERT***************************

Good call for the one (GOB) that called time travel.

So the angles/tangents of the show:

-Oceanic 6 need to get back to the island to stop the time travel.

-Sun wants to kill Ben out of revenge and is aligning with Widmore.

-Desmond is going to see Farraday's Mom.

-Gotta spring Hurley from jail.

Does anyone think that Ben is trying to circumvent the rules of the island to get back on it?

For the East Coast people, I do not see how you do it short of Tivo.

Wow.

Does anyone think that Ben is trying to circumvent the rules of the island to get back on it?

Too bad I jumped in on this later on. I've been thinking time travel/time space continuum rift for a while now. The other thing I think is at work here is certain "fates". The island has a certain type of control over people's "fate". Not many people on the island have wonderful lives back in the real world hence Sayid, Jack, Hurley Sun all kinda having crappy existence's.

I don't think Des is going to see Dan's mom, I think that ties in the meeting from last season where Des HIMSELF is jumping through time, his consciousness or something. He meets Dan who is doing some testing with rats who seem to get "lost" in time from too much jumping and die. Seems that's what's happening to the ginger chick. Somehow I think Des is special due to turning the key in his station that released a similar amount of energy.

I do think Ben is as always, acting in his own best interests. He's nothing without the island so he is trying to get back on. Although I wonder if him getting back on the island will spell certain death for him considering the island seemed to be trying to get rid of him. First the cancer, then him being the one to turn the wheel.

GODDAMN I LOVE THIS SHOW

Does anyone else think that they want you to believe that the woman Ben was with at the end was Farraday's Mom?

She is IMO. She was the one who found Des and convinced him to not marry Penny. She seems to have some sort of ability to manipulate space and time or is at least aware of the "science" of it.

She is IMO. She was the one who found Des and convinced him to not marry Penny. She seems to have some sort of ability to manipulate space and time or is at least aware of the "science" of it.

I'm not sure though. Lost is a ****tease, they pretend to give it up easy then later on you find out you weren't even close.

see, I thought for some reason that the woman at the end was John Locke's Biological mother....I don't know why...did they ever verify that the woman who approached John earlier in the season was really his mother or just someone hired by his father?

Just curious.....

it has to be known,..I am an idiot...because it makes much more sense if she is Faraday's mom.

Too bad I jumped in on this later on. I've been thinking time travel/time space continuum rift for a while now. The other thing I think is at work here is certain "fates". The island has a certain type of control over people's "fate". Not many people on the island have wonderful lives back in the real world hence Sayid, Jack, Hurley Sun all kinda having crappy existence's.

I don't think Des is going to see Dan's mom, I think that ties in the meeting from last season where Des HIMSELF is jumping through time, his consciousness or something. He meets Dan who is doing some testing with rats who seem to get "lost" in time from too much jumping and die. Seems that's what's happening to the ginger chick. Somehow I think Des is special due to turning the key in his station that released a similar amount of energy.

I do think Ben is as always, acting in his own best interests. He's nothing without the island so he is trying to get back on. Although I wonder if him getting back on the island will spell certain death for him considering the island seemed to be trying to get rid of him. First the cancer, then him being the one to turn the wheel.

GODDAMN I LOVE THIS SHOW

I agree he is special for the island, but remember in that episode Des needed an anchor in both times to avoid frying his brain. He had Penny be his anchor. That is why he told Penny to keep that phone number in that episode and the he will be calling her at that number in 8 years.

It makes sense that the woman is Farrady's mum. She pointed Des in the right direction WRT Penny which eventually resulted in him landing on the island.

Now, he needs to see her to get him back on course or whatever.

Does anyone else think that they want you to believe that the woman Ben was with at the end was Farraday's Mom?

I agree. Now that U said it. ;)

Wow.

Time Travel Baby! Whoo Hoo!

I JUST watched last night's episode off my DVR finally and it has answered a lot of questions. Obviously the Oceanic 6 are the "constant" for the rest of the crew on the Island, just like as you all said, Farraday talked about needing a constant. Woman at the end was definitely Farraday's mom as she was writing complex mathematical computations on the blackboard, much like Farraday did. Remember Farraday telling the SCUBA'd up Desmond to go to Oxford and find his mom?

Still can't tell what Ben's up to but he's still untrustworthy. That said, it would appear that there is much more than Ben's ego at risk if the 6 don't return to the Island.

Great stuff man. Love this fricken show.

That guy playing Faraday may be the worst actor...he has the same three moves..

he looks down a the ground and talks slow, he squints his eyes and talks low, or he brings his face up close to someone and talks slow and low.....

Good show.

-I am beginning to think Hurley talking to ghosts is not a part of some psychosis and actually him playing a larger role in the outcome of the island.

-So was Widmore made to turn that crank that kicked Ben off the island?

Good show.

-I am beginning to think Hurley talking to ghosts is not a part of some psychosis and actually him playing a larger role in the outcome of the island.

-So was Widmore made to turn that crank that kicked Ben off the island?

Did you catch Desmond's kids name? Charlie. In honor of Charlie - or is it actually Charlie!? With all this time jumping stuff - well, you never know. There are some Roman Cathloic undertones to the whole thing....Desmond was going to be a priest, falls in love with the woman who is Wildmore's daughter - they have a child at sea. Kind of a Jesus, Mary and Joseph thing going on, you know? Charlie died saving everyone. Desmond is a phrophet. Penny is - well, I'm not sure what Penny is besides Widmore's daughter.

Did you catch Desmond's kids name? Charlie. In honor of Charlie - or is it actually Charlie!? With all this time jumping stuff - well, you never know. There are some Roman Cathloic undertones to the whole thing....Desmond was going to be a priest, falls in love with the woman who is Wildmore's daughter - they have a child at sea. Kind of a Jesus, Mary and Joseph thing going on, you know? Charlie died saving everyone. Desmond is a phrophet. Penny is - well, I'm not sure what Penny is besides Widmore's daughter.

I did.

Archived