LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are the Adam and Eve of LOST?

The skeltons found in cave is Season 1 that Jack and Locke found?

They said 'they looked to be dead 50 years, and Locke nicknamed them Adam and Eve??

herei sone bloggers take:

Okay, I think that the Adam and Eve skeletons in Season One are Aaron and Ji Yeon. Don't ask why, it is just a hunch. Aaron was conceived off the island but born on the island, and Ji Yeon was concieved on the island but born off the island. Maybe with these opposite circumstances they will be the only ones who are able to 'circumvent' the reproduction problems on the island, and maybe with all of the time problems, the two of them will somehow end up in the 'past,' where Jack and Kate then find them. Also, Adam and Eve had a light stone and a dark stone in their hands. Ji Yeon and Aaron represent diametric opposites in almost every way.

I just thought of this theory after the show tonight when Kate said to Sun, "I can't wait until Ji Yeon grows up so that she and Aaron can play together" or something to that extent.

missing his left foot...

who knows,,but the statue from season 1 was just a left foot

Look at his right foot for a while.

Guarantee, it's not in that shoe, that thing is as empty as the shoe over on the other side of my room Im ooking at right now.

Given LOST, no way to know what it means, but one foot is missing, and I'd swear the other is just an empty shoe.

Who are the Adam and Eve of LOST?

The skeltons found in cave is Season 1 that Jack and Locke found?

They said 'they looked to be dead 50 years, and Locke nicknamed them Adam and Eve??

herei sone bloggers take:

Okay, I think that the Adam and Eve skeletons in Season One are Aaron and Ji Yeon. Don't ask why, it is just a hunch. Aaron was conceived off the island but born on the island, and Ji Yeon was concieved on the island but born off the island. Maybe with these opposite circumstances they will be the only ones who are able to 'circumvent' the reproduction problems on the island, and maybe with all of the time problems, the two of them will somehow end up in the 'past,' where Jack and Kate then find them. Also, Adam and Eve had a light stone and a dark stone in their hands. Ji Yeon and Aaron represent diametric opposites in almost every way.

I just thought of this theory after the show tonight when Kate said to Sun, "I can't wait until Ji Yeon grows up so that she and Aaron can play together" or something to that extent.

That makes some sense.

I think it was Jacob. A baby that shouldn't have been due to Sawyers interference. Dont' forget that last season when Locke was looking for Jacob he ran into someone. Horace Goodspeed. Who happened to be "building a house" and eventually brought John to the house he built. If Jacob wasn't meant to be perhaps this allows him to exist on a different plane, allowing him to appear and dissapear throughout time. I know Locke said Jacob sent him in the 50's, but Jacob could be a god, who is anywhere and everywhere at all times.

Ethan isn't a bad guest. but with only a season left it's kinda like an "Oh that's cool" birth rather then something big, which I suspect it to be.

Or he was killed during the Others attack that anointed Ben as their leader. Which allows him to take this spectral like form. IDK.

I was just trying to come up with what event happened that saw Sawyer and company plus the Oceanic 6 (that has been found) that has them off the island when they arrive or Juilette arrives to cure their reproduction problems. Of course, this is assuming what Farraday said about not being able to change the past is correct.

My guess for the ending is it ends with maybe a selfless act that sees "Adam and Eve" marooned on the the island as the remaining survivors are thrust back in time with new found hindsight in their lives.

Here's my question:

Did the Oceanic 6 go back in time to the 1970s/1980s to see Sawyer & DHARMA before they were wiped out?

or....

Did Sawyer's negotiations with Richard in the 1970s prevent DHARMA from being wiped out and thus, the Oceanic 6 arrived back on the island in present day 2009, with the DHARMA Initiative still in affect and thus, the past changed?

Here's my question:

Did the Oceanic 6 go back in time to the 1970s/1980s to see Sawyer & DHARMA before they were wiped out?

or....

Did Sawyer's negotiations with Richard in the 1970s prevent DHARMA from being wiped out and thus, the Oceanic 6 arrived back on the island in present day 2009, with the DHARMA Initiative still in affect and thus, the past changed?

I don' think Ben is quite in the picture yet. Ben is the one that orchestrates the attack on Dharma and comes to lead the others. So to answer your question I think this is all prior to the purge.

I don' think Ben is quite in the picture yet. Ben is the one that orchestrates the attack on Dharma and comes to lead the others. So to answer your question I think this is all prior to the purge.

Knowing this, is it possible that they try to stop Ben?

I guess it depends on how long they're going to be stuck in that time.

Knowing this, is it possible that they try to stop Ben?

I guess it depends on how long they're going to be stuck in that time.

It could be they try and stop ben... unfortunately I don't recall the "timeline" as in years this all happened. I'm gonna guess 80's?

Ben is in the picture and is "wounded" with the other survivors and the likely Widmore plant somewhere else on the Island.

I don't see how the Oceanic 6 went back in time though.

Ben is in the picture and is "wounded" with the other survivors and the likely Widmore plant somewhere else on the Island.

I don't see how the Oceanic 6 went back in time though.

The island exists outside of our space time continuum. Think of it as a marble that has a little piece the fractures off of it, and it operates with it's own rules. When the O6 got caught in the last flash it brought them back to that time.

The island exists outside of our space time continuum. Think of it as a marble that has a little piece the fractures off of it, and it operates with it's own rules. When the O6 got caught in the last flash it brought them back to that time.

lol

you guys are screwed. this has "bobby ewing in the shower" written all over it

seriously tho, what ending would satisfy you guys considering all the time you put in ?

Yeah, ok, I like the visual. But which one's on top?

With apologies to all, that's not how I would play it at all. Keep the baby oil pool for the amateurs. At the very least, I want good footing, or kneeling for that matter. I my perfect scenario, I might be riding Michele Rodriguez from behind as she was orally pleasuring Juliette--who is on her back--with Kate facing me as she is doing a grind samba on the fair Juliette's face. I could probably come up with 10-15,000 more permutations, but this will suffice for the moment.

With apologies to all, that's not how I would play it at all. Keep the baby oil pool for the amateurs. At the very least, I want good footing, or kneeling for that matter. I my perfect scenario, I might be riding Michele Rodriguez from behind as she was orally pleasuring Juliette--who is on her back--with Kate facing me as she is doing a grind samba on the fair Juliette's face. I could probably come up with 10-15,000 more permutations, but this will suffice for the moment.

If we're playing that game:

I'd be have Juliette and Kate share my manhood as they give me dome.

Have Sun bring me a Dharma beer and steak in some sort of geisha outfit.

She begins to pleasure herself

I drink my beer and eat my steak

The Jets win the superbowl

I blind them all with my "goo monster" a distant cousin of the smoke monster.

If we're playing that game:

I'd be have Juliette and Kate share my manhood as they give me dome.

Have Sun bring me a Dharma beer and steak in some sort of geisha outfit.

She begins to pleasure herself

I drink my beer and eat my steak

The Jets win the superbowl

I blind them all with my "goo monster" a distant cousin of the smoke monster.

LOL. Seeing Sun begin her self gratification, Kate stands and heads over towards her. After a passionate embrace and kiss, which includes a gentle suckling of Sun's "happy finger" by Kate, Kate and Sun venture back to you, where--in Juliette's words--they aim to wear you down to the quick.

LOL. Seeing Sun begin her self gratification, Kate stands and heads over towards her. After a passionate embrace and kiss, which includes a gentle suckling of Sun's "happy finger" by Kate, Kate and Sun venture back to you, where--in Juliette's words--they aim to wear you down to the quick.

They might have to close this thread if we continue down this path. Plus I'm at work and I can't fap here.

Wrong SJ.

New episode tonight. It's the official reunion, and we'll see how the return of the lostees impacts the timeline.

I'm still not convinced the timeline hasn't already changed.

Although I guess it if was present time, Horace would be an old man.

Which means, how do the Lostee's deal with the impending Purge by Ben. They have to stop him.

Archived