LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, that's why I told my lady that he was DONE. Jin was her favorite so she was happy to see him back. What's interesting to me though is how in the effing hell does Ben know that Jin is alive? He'd still have to have people on his island communicating to him. The only person I could think of is Mikael and we haven't seen him in forever.

I can't seem to figure out how Miles and Ginger girl were on the island previously. They were the first two to get the nosebleeds and Juliet the 3rd, which makes sense if they're going chronologically...

Damn, forgot all about Mikhail.

Yea, that's why I told my lady that he was DONE. Jin was her favorite so she was happy to see him back. What's interesting to me though is how in the effing hell does Ben know that Jin is alive? He'd still have to have people on his island communicating to him. The only person I could think of is Mikael and we haven't seen him in forever.

I can't seem to figure out how Miles and Ginger girl were on the island previously. They were the first two to get the nosebleeds and Juliet the 3rd, which makes sense if they're going chronologically...

I don't think Ben KNOWS that Jin is alive. He will use that as a tool to get Sun on board to go back to the island.

We will know the story with Miles and Ginger in due time.

Well it could be thought about like this, if this time bubble is truly spherical, where is it's center? If it's center is the middle of the island at sea level lets say, then more of the ocean will be entrapped by the sphere's radius. Where as objects right above that same spot in the water would be outside of the radius. I don't know if I'm conveying the picture correctly but does this make sense to everyone?

Well it could be thought about like this, if this time bubble is truly spherical, where is it's center? If it's center is the middle of the island at sea level lets say, then more of the ocean will be entrapped by the sphere's radius. Where as objects right above that same spot in the water would be outside of the radius. I don't know if I'm conveying the picture correctly but does this make sense to everyone?

Makes the most "logical" sense.

How about this?

WHAT IF, Jin is back in time when Rosseau & crew landed on the island, but is not subject to the time travel and is STUCK in that time frame?

While possible I don't think that's the case. If I remember correctly I saw Jin with the Lostees during the preview for next week.

How about this?

WHAT IF, Jin is back in time when Rosseau & crew landed on the island, but is not subject to the time travel and is STUCK in that time frame?

and in last scene he staggers out of woods as a old man reuiniting with Sun.

She looks at him and says "Holy Phuck..Uh, so sorry Jin, but Sawyer and I are a couple now"

Wouldn't he have to be shot back or swim with the exact coordinates laid out in previous seasons?

I think it may be a plot hole as well. My thinking the whole time was that even if Jin did survive (which I thought was likely), he would be stuck out in the middle of the ocean with no island nearby.

In theory, wouldn't is depends on what 'moving' the island mean?

Unless, it is really moved, I would think the entrance angle has changed .

IDK.

What?

I don't think Ben KNOWS that Jin is alive. He will use that as a tool to get Sun on board to go back to the island.

We will know the story with Miles and Ginger in due time.

The Mikalhel communicating with Ben is a strong possibility.

There is also the possibility that Ben has gone back and forth in time and knows.

Or Rousseau confided Jin's 'past' existence on the island before the plane even crashed.

Any good theory's on why Charlotte came back? :confused:

The only thing I can think of is something changed to improve her "constant".

No, my bad.

Remember when Miles asked her why she is so anxious to get off the island when she tried so hard to get back to it.

just watched the episode... before danielle announces who she is.. she takes off her coat.. and we see that she is pregnant.. and that sweater.. and i thought oh my gosh.. it is danielle!

i hate waiting for the next episode.

i have to think about all that happened.

******************SPOILER ALERT********************

I think more of a set-up episode then anything else.

If Farrady is the guy that warns Charlotte not to come back. Which is plausible given previous scenes with him being back there. Is/will there be an effect on the 'Oceanic 6' if they come back? Is Farraday and Mum trying to correct something? Like save Charlotte.

I found it funny that Christian made a snide remark about Ben to Locke. I wonder if their role, i.e Locke, Ben and (maybe) Whitmore, were brought to the island to do it's biddings. Ben and Locke came from similar backgrounds, broken family and other issues. Is Jacob the leader entity with Richard and Christian as physical presence?

Let's be honest, apart from the black monster on the french dudes, this episode gave nothing.

It really didn't show much if you ask me. The smoke monster, or the persons down there are able to change people. We know where the smoke monster lives and that it's a security mechanism for a temple. The reason for the temple, who knows. We know that Charlotte lived on the island but she strikes me as being young for the time line. We don't know who her dad is, so that revelation will come about one day and undoubtedly be one of the main male players on that show. We know that Rosseau is the one that "killed them all" when she referred to her crew in the first season. We know that prior to her changing it, the radio tower broadcast the numbers in English. We know that Jack's dad has a role in this and is aware of his surroundings. Still trying to figure out the intention behind the "Tell my son I said hello" quote. As I predicted, Hawkins is Farraday's mom.

Let's be honest, apart from the black monster on the french dudes, this episode gave nothing.

Time you looked at BSG on sci-fi for a show that never fails!

SO SAY WE ALL!!

hogan.jpg

I love BSG as well, but the last season and through this one have been meh to me.

I will probably watch the last few episodes to see how it ends.

You kidding??? The whole coup thing I thought was pretty cool.

It is more me then the show. I just can't get to it on Friday and end up watching the DVDs when released. So my following is a little dis-jointed. I just watched last season and getting into this season has been tough when I have watched it online.

I think more of a set-up episode then anything else.

If Farrady is the guy that warns Charlotte not to come back. Which is plausible given previous scenes with him being back there. Is/will there be an effect on the 'Oceanic 6' if they come back? Is Farraday and Mum trying to correct something? Like save Charlotte.

I found it funny that Christian made a snide remark about Ben to Locke. I wonder if their role, i.e Locke, Ben and (maybe) Whitmore, were brought to the island to do it's biddings. Ben and Locke came from similar backgrounds, broken family and other issues. Is Jacob the leader entity with Richard and Christian as physical presence?

Why would Farrady warn Charlotte never to come back... while Momma Farrady (which I got right!) is trying to drag people BACK to the island. This thought crossed my mind, what if Charlotte = Annie? Go back to the Ben episode "The Man Behind The Curtain", he befriends a red-headed girl. Just a thought.

What happened between Ben/Locke/Richard/Christian is interesting. Richard didn't really stop Ben from turning the wheel. From what I remember they had an awkward "Goodbye" as if Richard knew Ben would be "leaving" the island. But if that's the case then that contradicts Christian/Richard. I'm confused on that whole bit.

What the episode DID present was the fact that Farraday's mother is just aware of time travel, and capable, as he is. She appeared to Desmond in season 3, after he turned the key to "save the world". She told him it's his destiny to be on the island. Part of me believes that she and Charles Widmore are Farraday's parents. Eloise = Ellie from earlier on in the season, the girl who walks Daniel to the atomic bomb. Kinda ties in why poppa would've funded Daniel's research... perhaps he had a falling out with his mother. Remember, last season when we saw him at Oxford his mouse was called Eloise.

That, or Widmore is UNCLE Widmore.

Ok, that's all I've got stored up in my head. Dunno if it makes any sense.

Why would Farrady warn Charlotte never to come back... while Momma Farrady (which I got right!) is trying to drag people BACK to the island. This thought crossed my mind, what if Charlotte = Annie? Go back to the Ben episode "The Man Behind The Curtain", he befriends a red-headed girl. Just a thought.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

By the way I called Momma Farraday as well. :cheers:

Connection was too obvious, although I'm still not sure on her relationship to Widmore. Wife? Or sister?

Part of me wants to say wife. Widmore was on the island fact. Can't help but believe Hawkins was on the island as well. I fully agree with your theory that Charlotte is Annie and was Ben's red headed interest when he was on the island. Only oddity to this is the fact, Farraday has a uniquely 100% American accent, while the other three have British or Austrailian.

HERE'S MY SUBMISSION FOR THEORY OF THE WEEK:

FARRADAY AND CHARLOTTE ARE BROTHER AND SISTER

Part of me wants to say wife. Widmore was on the island fact. Can't help but believe Hawkins was on the island as well. I fully agree with your theory that Charlotte is Annie and was Ben's red headed interest when he was on the island. Only oddity to this is the fact, Farraday has a uniquely 100% American accent, while the other three have British or Austrailian.

HERE'S MY SUBMISSION FOR THEORY OF THE WEEK:

FARRADAY AND CHARLOTTE ARE BROTHER AND SISTER

Interesting. Hawking = Ellie. The episode where we met a young Charles Widmore, there was a girl who led Daniel to the atomic bomb, her name was "Ellie", a VERY possible nickname for Eloise. How to tie Charlotte and Daniel though? I dunno if they'd go the Star Wars route of wanting to do your sister.

Archived