ENJOY this football Sunday.

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

There was 1 really bad throw thursday night to his left. WR was open too. Matt is literally the toughest judge of everything on this board. 

No... I’ve obsessively watched the game 4 times. He did throw a nice one to kearse on the right side...

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

No... I’ve obsessively watched the game 4 times. He did throw a nice one to kearse on the right side...

Yeah I've watched it twice now and recognize that people are overreacting, and Sam wasnt all that bad like people say he was.

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

Hmmm, I know you have your crazy son of a bitch. But I'm 100% positive of it. 

I wish I can remember when. 3rd qt? It was actually one of a few time he had a little time, but I think sorta happy footed a bit to find the lane and overthrows somebody breaking towards the left sideline. 

I feel pretty confident this happened and wasn't an acid flashback

16 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Yeah I've watched it twice now and recognize that people are overreacting, and Sam wasnt all that bad like people say he was.

Not me. I'm not saying that at all. But I'm just talking about one play that i think did happen. I feel pretty sure bc it was like the one throw that actually pinged for a (very) slight concern...not for arm strength concerns either but that he wasn't seeing the field and a bit mentally rattled, throwing off his back foot . 

Archived