ENJOY this football Sunday.

Creepy Lurker

Actually rooting for Raiders. I was following on Gamecast and Carr apparently threw a pick with the Raiders inside the Fins 20. At that time Gamecast had Oakland with a 51% chance to win even though trailing by 4 points with 3 min left. Teams like Miami the Raiders and us etc. are all in the same basic category and any could win or lose on any day. So far the Fins are winning and Raiders not winning. 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Actually rooting for Raiders. I was following on Gamecast and Carr apparently threw a pick with the Raiders inside the Fins 20. At that time Gamecast had Oakland with a 51% chance to win even though trailing by 4 points with 3 min left. Teams like Miami the Raiders and us etc. are all ion the same basic category and any could win or lose on any day. So far the Fins are winning and Raiders not winning. 

We're a lot more like the Raiders then the 3-0 Dolphins.

I bet if you built a team focusing solely on offense/pass rushers and cornerbacks in the draft and filled the other defensive needs via FA only, you’d have one hell of a team.

We do the opposite. We neglect offense and draft inside linebackers, safeties and 3-4 defensive lineman and try to fill all the other holes via FA. It’s definitely the blueprint of how to not build a team. Sorry for being random. 

5 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Well I think its safe to say that after losing to the Titans at home, Jax will be real tough, not likely to lose 2 in a row at home. We will be beat, Badly.

I was going to pick Ten too. Stands to reason Jax is going to be in a great mood next week :D 

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Great play by Derwin James with the pick, but what was he thinking taking it out of the end zone and running out of bounds at the half yard line.

And they just had their punt blocked for a td.

19 minutes ago, nico002 said:

The ****? Like he hasn’t been incredibly impressive 2/3 weeks? 

I would say that's a bit hyperbolic. He's looked like a promising rookie. 5 picks through 3 games is bad.

The amount of promising rookies that the Jets have had under center the past 20 years is plentiful. Keeping expectations tempered is a reasonable response and speaking abrasively to those who do isn't very nice.

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

Watson is not having a great day, but the guy competes and doesn't give up. Can chew bubblegum and walk; love and support Darnold, Adams may be a very good safety. But really have no idea what the hell these guys were thinking in the 2017 draft. 

Watson has been not good all season.

42 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Idzik passed on Keenan Allen for Brian Winters.

You can look it up in the draft day thread. I’m like the second post after the winters pick asking why they didn’t pick Keenan Allen.

HessStation ‘19 General Manager New York Jets. Lets come together, billboards for starters ?

2 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Giants score a td. As I stated earlier, the Texans suck year in and out and the media always tells us how great they are. Give me a break. Some vaunted defense they have.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Texans are the biggest surprise sh*t sandwich this year imo. I really thought they were going to contend 

Seattle gets the ball inside their own 40 with only 49 seconds and 1 timeout. Aggressive approach sees them drive downfield and aided by a bone-headed penalty by Randy Gregory they get a field goal. I can’t help  but think we’d run a single running play up the middle of a stacked line for no gain and then kneel 

2 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

Seattle gets the ball inside their own 40 with only 49 seconds and 1 timeout. Aggressive approach sees them drive downfield and aided by a bone-headed penalty by Randy Gregory they get a field goal. I can’t help  but think we’d run a single running play up the middle of a stacked line for no gain and then kneel 

It would be something predictable, conservative and stupid that wouldn’t work for sure.

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I just Looove watching all of the creative, aggressive Offenses around the league. Haven't seen that in New York since Vinny and Fat Charlie. 

What ever happened to Fat Charlie? Last I heard he got sh*t canned from Kansas.

Packers DT Mo Wilkerson hospitalized with ankle injury

By
The Sports Xchange
Packers-DT-Mo-Wilkerson-hospitalized-wit

Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson (96) suffered a severe left ankle injury Sunday in the second quarter of the game at the Washington Redskins, requiring him to be sent to a local hospital. Photo courtesy of Green Bay Packers/Twitter

Archived