I wanna know why I'm still a friggin ROOKIE???

SoFlaJets

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Attention all JN posters: In order to maintain the elite status of being a JN veteran, the minimum number of posts needed to become a veteran is being raised to 2,500 effective immediately. (current veterans get grandfathered in :wink: )

Do I get sumtin for being a vetran? Like a T shirt?

Title - # Of Posts

Practice Squad 100

Rookie 250

Veteran 1000

NFL Alumni 2500

Hall Of Famer 5000

I think the moral of the story is a lot of you need to do MORE posting. Be posting people. Let your opinions be heard!!!

Yes... you get to not be a waterboy. :mrgreen:

Oh Cool - actually I'd have posted more, but I seldom have the 5 minutes it takes to register the post in the server. Now that Max boosted the RAM up to 128mb - that should be cut in half.

Do I get sumtin for being a vetran? Like a T shirt?

I heard a rumor that there are JetNation T-shirts for sale on E-Bay, there certainly aren't any around here. Once the first batch of 10 ran out Max shut it down, hoping to turn them into a collectors item.

I heard a rumor that there are JetNation T-shirts for sale on E-Bay, there certainly aren't any around here. Once the first batch of 10 ran out Max shut it down, hoping to turn them into a collectors item.

That is a good idea. I do have one shirt, never worn, slightly stained.

I wonder what it would be worth. That would make for one good auction!

Oh crap now that I posted this I am going to get like 100 emails saying that I owe out shirts!!!

That is a good idea. I do have one shirt, never worn, slightly stained.

I wonder what it would be worth. That would make for one good auction!

Oh crap now that I posted this I am going to get like 100 emails saying that I owe out shirts!!!

I think that you would need to clarify exactly what the "slight stain" is.

Of gg's 5184 posts, only 2413 of them did not contain verses from a song. Therefore, 53.45% of her posts were of the lyrical variety.

:shock:

and people think i have too much time on my hands! LOL... that is alot of calculations.. JC ;) but i like the math! =D>

Archived