College Game Day Thread 11/3

Patriot Killa

9 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

That was always such a big game when I was younger. I'm sure it still is for USC and ND fans though. Which team do you consider a bigger rival, UCLA or ND? EDIT OOOPs, see you answered that.

“There is nothing worse than to lose to UCLA, and nothing better than to beat Notre Dame”- John McKay

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Damn LSU has to get an offense going. I’m tired of Alabama the same way I’m tired of NE.

I pretty much thought this is how their offense would play against Bama....no surprises here.

1 hour ago, RobR said:

This is the best Bama team I've ever seen and that's saying a lot. They are unstoppable at every level.

Looking forward to taking our shot at them in December, but I really don't think we have much of a chance.  Not worth the trip to Atlanta for me.  Everyone is playing for runner up this year.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Looking forward to taking our shot at them in December, but I really don't think we have much of a chance.  Not worth the trip to Atlanta for me.  Everyone is playing for runner up this year.

You're only chance is Tua being injured.

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

I was thinking Michigan would give them a harder time....still don't see them losing if Tua stays healthy.

You're probably right.

Michigan OSU is going to be the game of the year.

They will probably ship Harbaugh out to sea if he doesn't come through here.

8 hours ago, Ruby2 said:

Clemson could give them a fight.

Don't @ me

They could.  They have the D line to get after Tua, and they have an offense that could keep up with them.  Lawrence is coming along as the season progresses and they’re running the ball really well considering that Lawrence doesn’t run like Deshaun did.  

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

They could.  They have the D line to get after Tua, and they have an offense that could keep up with them.  Lawrence is coming along as the season progresses and they’re running the ball really well considering that Lawrence doesn’t run like Deshaun did.  

Clemson is the only team in the country that can go toe to toe with Alabama talent wise. In fact, they may have more.

12 hours ago, Ruby2 said:

Michigan OSU is going to be the game of the year.

Buckeyes have to beat Sparty at home to make it a good game nationally (and that's a tall order the way OSU has been playing) - I was at the shoe yesterday, great time, (always cheap seats after a loss) but it does not look like they fixed the football issues  - defense is not good, bad in coverage, and the offense does not have an identity; when gadget plays are predictable, you might have an issue... 

Hate to say it but the "team up north" looks much better, the rivalry should make the game close, but think they have clear path to runner up - bama is on fire

Archived