Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

2019 Yankees

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Does all the righty bats bother anyone else or just me? Especially now with Didi out and Bird issues. It’s the only thing that bothers me. But not sure if I’m just being OCD about it. 

Kinda makes more want to trade Stanton if that were even possible... I dunno

Didi will be back mid season 

5 hours ago, chirorob said:

The word is Cashman didn't want to go 6 years, the money was the same, just 5 vs. 6.

Corbin has only had 2 good years in the past 6 pitching in the NL. Sign Keuchel and Andrew Miller and let’s go to war

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

The Mets are going to want way more than just Sanchez.  Just sign Keuchel and keep Sanchez who I think has a bounce back year

I do too. Just wondering...again based off of all these right handed bats along w the Machado rumors.

On 12/7/2018 at 7:37 AM, Philc1 said:

The Mets are going to want way more than just Sanchez.  Just sign Keuchel and keep Sanchez who I think has a bounce back year

Sanchez's value is at an all time low.   This would be a terrible time to trade him.

On 12/8/2018 at 10:41 AM, chirorob said:

Sanchez's value is at an all time low.   This would be a terrible time to trade him.

No and I really don’t understand yankees fans giving up on this guy.  He was a top 2 offensive catcher first 2 years in the mlb had one bad season but hit well in the playoffs basically our only player who showed up against the Red Sox

Even Bird I don’t think the Yankees should give up on

8 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

No and I really don’t understand yankees fans giving up on this guy.  He was a top 2 offensive catcher first 2 years in the mlb had one bad season but hit well in the playoffs basically our only player who showed up against the Red Sox

Even Bird I don’t think the Yankees should give up on

Barring a miracle trade, they bring Bird back and see if he can win the 1B job.   He still costs nothing, has no trade value, and they really need a LH bat in the lineup.   If he hits 180 for another half a season, then just send him down to AAA.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:26 AM, chirorob said:

Barring a miracle trade, they bring Bird back and see if he can win the 1B job.   He still costs nothing, has no trade value, and they really need a LH bat in the lineup.   If he hits 180 for another half a season, then just send him down to AAA.

Just give Bird one more shot.  

30 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Just give Bird one more shot.  

Exactly.  It costs nothing, i dont know whod they bring in to play 1b.

They do need a left handed bat though