2019 Yankees

Maxman

Seven of eight and nine of eleven with 13 players on the DL. I was critical of Boone's handling of the lineup and bullpen - which is par for course dating back to Torre - but he's done a tremendous job of winning with our young guys. Perhaps makes the decision of trading Stanton and getting whatever you can for Bird a bit easier. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

So do we still want to get rid of Gary Sanchez?  He doesn’t block enough balls or something right?

I am happy to say I appear to be wrong.   He's mashing.

Paxton is hurt, getting a knee MRI.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Only inflammation, so maybe just 10 days or so.

Every team gets injuries, but this is insane.   German pitching like a beast though.

German has been excellent.  Kid is saving this rotation 

49 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

And Lemahieu was such a good pickup this year. He's been staying healthy and he gets on base.

Really nice pick up.   Cash did a good job of having a lot of depth to cover the losses of the big name players.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, chirorob said:

Really nice pick up.   Cash did a good job of having a lot of depth to cover the losses of the big name players.

Ofcourse Cashman deserves credit but supposedly it was Lamaheiu who is a diehard Yankees fan lobbied the Yankees to sign him 

Thank God

• Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, chirorob said:

He almost has to be hurt.

Huge win (for May) last night.  I am going to miss CC.   The way he is fired up, yelling at people.   Love that guy.

Listening to Paul O’Neill break it down I think it’s more mental with Green he’s missing on location.  His velocity is there it’s the placement that is off

For this team to be only .5 games out of first with a litany of injuries is incredible