Nice watch vs Packers

Patriot Killa

6 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

what i got the most out of it is that our OL is awful 

Can’t even properly protect Darnold with max protection and all our TE’s blocking.

disgusting and even more disgusting negligence towards the OL year after year.

yet Jordan Jenkins and Chris Herndon are enough for some of you dunces to accept 4 more years of Maccagnan with open arms. 

Coolz.

32 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

what i got the most out of it is that our OL is awful 

Darnold has been amazing at moving in the pocket to avoid pressure and make great throws on the move that it's disguised how awful, or at least subpar,  our line has been.

Add in a 3rd string RB, rookie tight end, no enunwa and we're witnessing the emergence of a really good QB.

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Darnold has been amazing at moving in the pocket to avoid pressure and make great throws on the move that it's disguised how awful, or at least subpar,  our line has been.

Add in a 3rd string RB, rookie tight end, no enunwa and we're witnessing the emergence of a really good QB.

If Darnold was as immobile as Rosen, he would of been sacked just as much as Rosen has been.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I was going to post this as well.  Just an outstanding break down of Sam Darnold...

One has to consider that Bates is learning as well and has literally no one on the staff with whom he can ask questions of or bounce ideas off........................

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Can’t even properly protect Darnold with max protection and all our TE’s blocking.

disgusting and even more disgusting negligence towards the OL year after year.

yet Jordan Jenkins and Chris Herndon are enough for some of you dunces to accept 4 more years of Maccagnan with open arms. 

Coolz.

I am ok with Macc getting fired, but there's a part of me that feels like he actually had a rebuild plan that he put into place last year after the 10-6 team imploded in 2016. I think if he had one more offseason his body of work would look a lot better. Bowles is the fly in that ointment though. If he had gotten the team to 7-9 or better, and the team took steps forward, we could have kept them both for one more "wait and see year." Bowles was so bad though, he's getting fired which makes giving Macc one more year an awkward(?) option. Hiring a new head coach and having a lame duck GM is a terrible idea, and is why I think both have to go. BTW, You're smart enough that I know you're being facetious with the Jenkins, Herndon remark. Macc's drafts haven't been great, but Darnold, Adams, Maye, Lee, Leo (I'm pushing it here, lol) Herndon and Jenkins and a few others have been good solid moves. I know he's obviously had big misses also, but that's the nature of the job. Finally, I 100% get the anger about ignoring the OL, but going forward I think we have to realize dominant OLs are becoming more and more rare. With the offenses most schools run, these guys are major works in progress when drafted, and with the lack of TC and in season practices/contact drills allowed, I think mobile QBs will become more and more a necessity. 

9 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

I was going to post this as well.  Just an outstanding break down of Sam Darnold...

One has to consider that Bates is learning as well and has literally no one on the staff with whom he can ask questions of or bounce ideas off........................

If Mike Shanahan gets the job, rest assured Bates and Denninson are part of the staff. Hopefully, (if that’s the case) Bates has learned and would be able to execute a more Shanahan-Gameplan, without a defensive-minded head coach’s input...

Archived