Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

11 minutes ago, Hallia said:

He and Nyn were people I felt best about, and actually contributing.  I'd rather have him alive than people who didn't bother to play.

I'm trying to sort stuff as fast as possible, if you knew, why the snarky answer and not a response?

Snarky me? Rude 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stark said:

I don’t. But I didn’t like the way D1 ended and fwiw Hallia, you seemed off. If your town I’m sorry 

How am I off to you?

We don't have any history of playing together, you don't know my meta etc, what's off?

Just now, GATA said:

How do you guys gang up on a dude that literally said I’m not going to be here kill me w.e I’ll play when I come back 

Because he said scum wasn't here to do a night action

then is voting someone who was very active

you are perceptive enough to see why that doesn't mesh, yes?

Just now, The Crusher said:

Yes vote the guy that said he wouldn’t be here this weekend. How townie of you 

Just now, Hallia said:

Because he said scum wasn't here to do a night action

then is voting someone who was very active

you are perceptive enough to see why that doesn't mesh, yes?

also to you

Just now, Hallia said:

How am I off to you?

We don't have any history of playing together, you don't know my meta etc, what's off?

That was supposed to say fwiw Hallia and you seemed off. Fat fingered the phone keyboard 

Votecount

JC - 80 (1)

Jif - GATA (1)

Spoot - CTM, Crushed (2)

Verbal - JC, (1)

Hallia - Stark (1)

CTM - Hallia , spoot (2)

can someone check the timestamp on Starks vote for me please?

On 1/19/2019 at 9:51 PM, CTM said:

Long standing understanding that weekends are not active around here. You end night 1 on a friday night, start day 2 on a sat morning (50/50 chance that no nk = scum wasn't around and didn't get kill in??) Now you are going to end day 2 on sunday night.  You are wrecking your own game imo. Just an fyi, I'm not mad or anything but the game isn't really playable for me this weekend.

That being said, I won't be around much till Monday.  Town - Feel free to kill me, I'm roleless town.

If the game is still going and I'm alive I'll pick it back up Monday otherwise enjoy

^^^^

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

JC - 80 (1)

Jif - GATA (1)

Spoot - CTM, Crushed (2)

Verbal - JC, (1)

Hallia - Stark (1)

CTM - Hallia , spoot (2)

can someone check the timestamp on Starks vote for me please?

9:59 PM EST

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

yes ignore the fact that he's using scummy logic because he said he wasn't going to be here, how townie of you

There’s a plenty of ppl not active in this game no reason to make an announcement of his inactivity. If anything having communication amongst your peers is pro-town in general 

Just now, GATA said:

There’s a plenty of ppl not active in this game no reason to make an announcement of his inactivity. If anything having communication amongst your peers is protoxyde in general 

HE IS VOTING AN ACTIVE PERSON WHILE AT THE SAME TIME SAYING SCUM WASN'T AROUND TO SUBMIT A NIGHT ACTION WTF ARE YOU ON

Archived