Fan Photos

Maxman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys the Fan Photo section is underway. I have a handful of the pics up there right now. Still have about a ton more to get setup!

Thanks for all the emails. I will have them all up there soon, so if you don't see yours yet please be patient!

http://www.jetnation.com/?page_id=27

Max shouldn't it be named the BrenJets and GGG, plus a few other persons photo section?

Smizz you know how they say first impressions are hard to overcome? I think Max should change your name to the Pink Panther. :wink:

Guys let me make one thing perfectly clear. We view JetNation as a big internet family. If you are not comfortable with your picture being online just let me know.

I had one person email me and tell me that he wanted his picture removed so I just did it.

We don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and we respect your right to privacy. So if someone emails us a group shot and there are problems with it just let me know!

Thanks,

Max

Guys let me make one thing perfectly clear. We view JetNation as a big internet family. If you are not comfortable with your picture being online just let me know.

I had one person email me and tell me that he wanted his picture removed so I just did it.

We don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and we respect your right to privacy. So if someone emails us a group shot and there are problems with it just let me know!

Thanks,

Max

Guess you never took Marketing/Advertising 101.

Rule #1: Never promote your competition.

:wink:

Guys...the people who put their pictures up here are posters here. They are respected members of the JetNation community.

I realize it was only a joke but let's think before we joke. Some people may get upset.

Thanks.

Don't hate the player ,hate the game kid.

Ps...Did i mention Im GANGSTA!

Not for nothing Smizzy..I always pictured you as

Older..I don't have alot of pic's of me but I am

Old 61....Here's the only Blow up of me from a Avatar

Pic...I have to have more pic's taken I guess..

LJJ.jpg

Not for nothing Smizzy..I always pictured you as

Older..I don't have alot of pic's of me but I am

Old 61....Here's the only Blow up of me from a Avatar

Pic...I have to have more pic's taken I guess..

LJJ.jpg

Can I add that to the fan photo section? We need some muscle behind the Nation, LOL.

Also Savage you can submit all your ex girlie dancers. As long as they have on some clothing we can use them!

maxman@jetnation.com

Guys...the people who put their pictures up here are posters here. They are respected members of the JetNation community.

I realize it was only a joke but let's think before we joke. Some people may get upset.

Thanks.

This must have been in reference to my post that is no longer in the thread. :lol: It seemed funny at the time. I guess it's only fair when people make fun of my pictures. I see how it is. :lol:

This must have been in reference to my post that is no longer in the thread. :lol: It seemed funny at the time. I guess it's only fair when people make fun of my pictures. I see how it is. :lol:

Yes making fun of Alk is still legal here! :D But you know that nobody has made fun of you on this board. It is a new beginning for all of us. Just check the baggage at the door!

We just don't want the personal insults. Unless they are homo jokes directed at TomShane.

Yes making fun of Alk is still legal here! :D But you know that nobody has made fun of you on this board. It is a new beginning for all of us. Just check the baggage at the door!

We just don't want the personal insults. Unless they are homo jokes directed at TomShane.

yes alk, even i have refrained from making fun of you... i think :lol:

Archived