Warning: walterfootball trojan

nycdan

For those who troll sites looking at profiles and mock drafts, here's a warning.  Malwarebytes just picked up and blocked a trojan from waltefootball.  Not the USC kind.  Not the latex kind.  The kind that can screw up your computer.  I think it is likely to have come from an ad, but in any case, I'd stay away.

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

For those who troll sites looking at profiles and mock drafts, here's a warning.  Malwarebytes just picked up and blocked a trojan from waltefootball.  Not the USC kind.  Not the latex kind.  The kind that can screw up your computer.  I think it is likely to have come from an ad, but in any case, I'd stay away.

Thanks I almost went to the site a little while ago as I came across the link. Why can't these a holes do something good...... like cure cancer.

1 hour ago, section314 said:

I used to go on there. Tnx for warning. What are some other sites you guys visit for mocks, etc?

I really like the site The Draft Network.  Mock drafts, Big Boards, Prospect profiles.  Really good comprehensive site that is all things NFL Draft.

Only thing i found Walter useful for was their updates on prospect - team visits.  Their site is pretty useless beyond that and hard to navigate.

I feel like the situation has regressed over the past few years. 

• walterfootball used to be better but now it's so choked with ads that even when it's not trying to infect your computer, it's almost unusable. 
  • Draftcountdown used to be decent as well but it looks like all of the content is gone (profiles, forums) and it's just a mock and a ranking site.  
  • Drafttek is ok.  They have a 7 round mock that isn't completely off the rails.  Player profiles and positional rankings.  
  • PFF has a mock and a fair amount of content
  • The Draft Network, which Lith mentioned, has pretty nice player profiles
  • NFL.com also has good player profiles and several mocks

Sadly, there just isn't much out there.  We're kind of stuck reading mocks here, too many of which have the Jets grabbing Jonah Williams or DK Metcalf at #3.  SMH.

23 minutes ago, nycdan said:

• walterfootball used to be better but now it's so choked with ads that even when it's not trying to infect your computer, it's almost unusable. 
  • Draftcountdown used to be decent as well but it looks like all of the content is gone (profiles, forums) and it's just a mock and a ranking site.  
  • Drafttek is ok.  They have a 7 round mock that isn't completely off the rails.  Player profiles and positional rankings.  

Sadly, there just isn't much out there.  We're kind of stuck reading mocks here, too many of which have the Jets grabbing Jonah Williams or DK Metcalf at #3.  SMH.

The lag when trying to visit Walter's site is unbelievable. 

21 hours ago, nycdan said:

Tnx

21 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

FWIW...Here is the site I use.

https://www.thehuddlereport.com/

22 hours ago, Lith said:

I really like the site The Draft Network.  Mock drafts, Big Boards, Prospect profiles.  Really good comprehensive site that is all things NFL Draft.

Only thing i found Walter useful for was their updates on prospect - team visits.  Their site is pretty useless beyond that and hard to navigate.

Tnx

Archived