With 2 weeks to go, my final totally made up draft odds

Sarge4Tide

If the Jets stay at #3, these are my totally made up out of thin air odds on who they will draft

Josh Allen Edge, Kentucky 3-1
Nick Bosa Edge, Ohio State 4.5-1
Quinnen Williams DL, Alabama 7-1
Rashan Gary DL, Michigan 14-1
Ed Oliver DL, Houston 15-1
Brian Burns Edge, FSU 17-1
Jawaan Taylor OL, Florida 21-1
Jonah Williams OL, Alabama 33-1
OTHER   39-1

4 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Unfortunately I think Q. Williams will be the pick because drafting interior DL in the 1st round is something the Jets just do.  A lot.  

Unless Q goes#1, he will be a 49er. It will be like Giants last year with Barkley. He's there at #2, the card will be up there in 15 secs.

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

If the Jets stay at #3, these are my totally made up out of thin air odds on who they will draft

Joey Bosa Edge, Ohio State 4.5-1
OTHER   39-1

I would say the pick would either be Allen or Oliver, and I'd lean to Oliver.

4 minutes ago, section314 said:

I would say the pick would either be Allen or Oliver, and I'd lean to Oliver.

Those are the two I want @ 3 if the Jets don't trade out. Still not sure which one i'd take but they both have all-pro potential. 

Kinda interesting how Oliver, Quinnen. Bosa and Allen are all 21 years old. Still have so much room to improve.

6 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

Those are the two I want @ 3 if the Jets don't trade out. Still not sure which one i'd take but they both have all-pro potential. 

Kinda interesting how Oliver, Quinnen. Bosa and Allen are all 21 years old. Still have so much room to improve.

Just think that Oliver is way more versatile than the other guys. And probably better.?

4 minutes ago, section314 said:

Just think that Oliver is way more versatile than the other guys. And probably better.?

Yeah i get that impression as well. He definitely has that country boy strength. Just have a tough time picturing him fitting in this Defensive lineup. 

Jenkins-Oliver-Williams-Anderson or draft pick? (4-3) 

Oliver-Mclendon-Williams with Anderson rotating DE (3-4)

Looks kinda out of place but would love to have him on the squad.

2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Joey Bosa Edge, Ohio State 4.5-1
OTHER   39-1

You can change Joey Bosa to a million to one since he plays for the chargers already 

9 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

You can change Joey Bosa to a million to one since he plays for the chargers already 

Nick, Joey, what's the diff? ;)

side note look at Joey Bosa's ghost performance at New England this playoffs, with Melvin Ingram on the other side 

In fairness to him (and Josh Allen) don't think any edge rush can get to Brady. It's got to come from inside. There's a soul science video of Josh Allen saying he gets there in 2.5 seconds which is great when the Jets play a bad QB but Brady's ball is gone in like 2.1.  

Besides Williams, Gary is 280 and runs as fast as Allen at 260 he has to be in play

Ed Oliver might be the best one when it's all said and done if the Jets took him at 3 it would be brave but possibly genius pick 

10 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

DAMMIT!

No worries. I read a lot on this site but don’t usually post much. Sorry one of my first posts was kind of a douche move. As for Bosa I’d prefer him over Allen. Everything I’ve read about Allen is he is pure speed which doesn’t always transition that well to the NFL. But I’d be lying if I said I really followed college so I don’t know much. Trading down is ideally our best option to me. Obviously for the right compensation. 

58 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

The Ghost was 21 when he was drafted..:unsure:

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

Nick, Joey, what's the diff? ;)

side note look at Joey Bosa's ghost performance at New England this playoffs, with Melvin Ingram on the other side 

In fairness to him (and Josh Allen) don't think any edge rush can get to Brady. It's got to come from inside. There's a soul science video of Josh Allen saying he gets there in 2.5 seconds which is great when the Jets play a bad QB but Brady's ball is gone in like 2.1.  

Besides Williams, Gary is 280 and runs as fast as Allen at 260 he has to be in play

Ed Oliver might be the best one when it's all said and done if the Jets took him at 3 it would be brave but possibly genius pick 

To be fair, Bosa had a no-show vs Pats. Gary had a no-show career at Michigan. Agree on Oliver.

2 hours ago, section314 said:

Thankfully Greg Williams will be making that call. I trust his eye regarding defensive talent. MacDaddy only takes trade down offers and then they determine if it is worthwhile passing on a difference maker for the opportunity to draft more players.

Archived