Anybody got any good ideas or titles for songs?

SoFlaJets

I'm a singer/songwriter and sometimes I come up with what I think would be as good title for a song and write the tune around it.Latest one I did was with the title"Bad Water"So,if anybody has a catch phrase that you thought would be a cool name for a song-post it,and who knows maybe there's a check in your future-IF something comes from it.

I'm a singer/songwriter and sometimes I come up with what I think would be as good title for a song and write the tune around it.Latest one I did was with the title"Bad Water"So,if anybody has a catch phrase that you thought would be a cool name for a song-post it,and who knows maybe there's a check in your future-IF something comes from it.

What's your style SoFla?

How'd your gig go on Fri?

me and my friend are writing a song called "A Girl Named Michael". Just your average story of a lonely boy going online meeting a girl of his dreams. Yet her name is michael, and her voice is surpisingly deep. Strange :roll:

Sounds like the modern day Lola.

me and my friend are writing a song called "A Girl Named Michael". Just your average story of a lonely boy going online meeting a girl of his dreams. Yet her name is michael, and her voice is surpisingly deep. Strange :roll:

:chas:

What's your style SoFla?

How'd your gig go on Fri?

I'm an old school James Taylor-Jim Croce Bob Dylan-Harry Chapin-Neil Young-John Mellencamp-Bob Seger-Jackson Browne-Springsteen(when he's solo)type of artist-a guy who sits on a stool and plays solo acoustic and harmonica WITHOUT pre-recorded backing tracks-Wed,Thur and Friday were all good nights-Ireally enjoyed playin music again(I was off for 3 weeks-errr out of work for 3 weeks)

good point SoFla... Smizz can me and my friend use Wombat Quesadilla as our band name?

i always thought "freakopotamus" was a good band name. don't know why. came to me one drunken night while watching 'leftover salmon' play in boulder, co - great band, if anyone knows them, crappy name, IMO.

Archived