D0-C44-E21-7-C80-4-A0-F-86-B2-6-E6-F7924

C5-E2-E4-EE-0172-46-D1-BF16-7-F89-EF2-BF

C36-F8-E18-0-E60-4-C2-B-960-B-9-E227-B84

0-A333-B19-5-A55-4327-895-A-1-EC6-A86-FA

2-AF6237-A-B4-B1-4-FBB-B46-A-530-D760379

5-AE82-B33-F1-E3-4-F0-C-975-A-E7-C374-B3

98606-FC7-5-AF2-41-A4-994-D-177-BAAF184-

From the cheap seats, you have a point.

But I'm not in the cheap seat club so the boo-hoo view from the Florham Park endzone fence is of no concern to me.  I appreciated the lunch buffet, the shade tent, the complimentary new logo hat, and the I-don't-need-a-zoom-on-my-iPhone view.  Get PSL's.  It's a different world for us.

SAR I

Do you see any fans in those pictures ? NO . My point is made .

35 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Do you work on salary from the Jets or just commission ?

Neither. 

There are different forms of loyalty, friend.  You think loyalty is "what can the Jets do for me" whereas I see loyalty as "as a fan what can I do to support the Jets".

Facepaint in mom's basement doesn't pay the bills.  PSL's and season tickets do.  Season ticket holders built MetLife Stadium, we built Florham Park, we signed Adam Gase, we attracted Joe Douglas, and therefore we deserve special perks now and then like OTA on-field access. 

Loyal fans open their wallets, compensate the team, and help ensure future success.  Basement pretzel people just whine on the internet about free stuff they think they're entitled to.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

23 hours ago, SAR I said:

1-D53-D8-EB-FE79-4-DAF-8-ECB-4260-B83895

From the cheap seats, you have a point.

But I'm not in the cheap seat club so the boo-hoo view from the Florham Park endzone fence is of no concern to me.  I appreciated the lunch buffet, the shade tent, the complimentary new logo hat, and the I-don't-need-a-zoom-on-my-iPhone view.  Get PSL's.  It's a different world for us.

SAR I

Adjustable?  I thought you said you were a VIP?

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Adjustable?  I thought you said you were a VIP?

Hate fitted hats. They are too tall and never fit quite right.  These are the first relaxed/slouch style caps on the market with the exciting new color/logo.  I’m blessed to have gotten one.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2

On 7/9/2019 at 3:22 PM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

no tickets ; no bullspit ; just drive up and sit by the fence ; CHANGE IS BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I would sit in the bleachers and watch them go down to the fence to shake the players hands. I miss that. Haven't been to the new venue yet.

p_ny_jets_main_aerial.jpg&key=514b15e6280d056d401bc42f834a59ac3e67164cec0b78aa9bb84a4f1bf3f11c
Yes, architecture comes into play.
I've been fortunate to attend OTA's or TC practices at Florham Park for the last 5 years and it's different than Hofstra.  First off, it's much bigger, so there is more dead space between the fence and the fields, probably about 15 yards of grass.  Next, they built three fields side-by-side with a big tree in between two of them, so the middle field has no fans anywhere near the players except the endzones where they never are.  So unlike Hofstra which had a fence running around three sides of the primary practice field where fans could get really close, Florham Park is built differently.  Fans on the fence really can only see endzone stuff and not much happens there.
On the other hand, when you are invited, ah, whole different world, better than Hofstra was.  Because you're on a set of short bleachers, only about 50 in attendance, under a hospitality awning, and about 10 feet away from the players on the sidelines.  I was just there last month, I could hear them chatting, the works.
Attending an open practice at Florham Park is a bit of a downer if you're along the fence, it's really a waste of time.  If you're in the bleachers with 200 others its much better.  But it's the smaller 50 person VIP events that are really special.  I was at one once where it rained so they brought us all to the indoor facility, very cool.
SAR I

Need one say more, Money, exclusivity,What you know and who you know. The days of the blue-collar Jets fans have come to an end, very sad but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

Hate fitted hats. They are too tall and never fit quite right.  These are the first relaxed/slouch style caps on the market with the exciting new color/logo.  I’m blessed to have gotten one.

SAR I

Next you will tell us you prefer to buy your suits off the rack, that you love the way Men's Wearhouse makes you look, and it has NOTHING to do with the "Buy 2 Get One Free" deals they run on holiday weekends.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fltflo said:

Need one say more, Money, exclusivity,What you know and who you know. The days of the blue-collar Jets fans have come to an end, very sad but true.

You act like that's a bad thing.

The blue-collar Jets fan was a cheap drunk who spend no money on tickets, blasted bad 80s music, got wasted at breakfast, pissed on luxury cars, stumbled to his seat ten minutes into the first quarter, cursed in front of kids, burped and farted on season ticket holders, got up all game to drink and piss some more, and left his seat five minutes into the fourth quarter so he could drink some more and piss some more and DUI'd all the way to Long Island.

GOOD RIDDANCE.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Hofsra training camp is like the Gate D perverts who cheered on women exposing themselves or spitting on someone chasing coins, its gone but not forgotten. 

Takes a real low-life to partake in those festivities while at a football game where families and children were present. 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hofsra training camp is like the Gate D perverts who cheered on women exposing themselves or spitting on someone chasing coins, its gone but not forgotten. 

Takes a real low-life to partake in those festivities while at a football game where families and children were present. 

Going to training camp at Hofstra you had to be a lowlife? What the **** is wrong with you people?  I know SAR is full of sh*t, what about you?  Maybe they aren't pissing on your 3 series because they are "luxury" but because you are being holier than thou douchebags. 

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Going to training camp at Hofstra you had to be a lowlife? What the **** is wrong with you people?  I know SAR is full of sh*t, what about you?  Maybe they aren't pissing on your 3 series because they are "luxury" but because you are being holier than thou douchebags. 

NO partaking in the Gate D festivities............GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 

Richie Rich wants to bash blue collar workers when he was part of the Gate D show. 

I liked Hofsra I attended with my family read the entire thread before you comment. 

THANKS 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You're wrong, joewilly12.  

When I was a teenager, the Halftime Boob Show at the Gate D Spiral was one of the few things that my father and I could agreed on. 

• Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NO partaking in the Gate D festivities............GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 

Richie Rich wants to bash blue collar workers when he was part of the Gate D show. 

I liked Hofsra I attended with my family read the entire thread before you comment. 

THANKS 

You're welcome, but that is not the most artful way to say you remember both.  Sure sounds like you are lumping them in together.  Particularly the 2nd paragraph.

33 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

You're wrong, joewilly12.  

When I was a teenager, the Halftime Boob Show at the Gate D Spiral was one of the few things that my father and I could agreed on. 

If thats what you and your dad consider appropriate behavior thats fine. 

I took my son to his first NY Jets game at age 4 we still attend games today. throughout his teenage years I never ever mentioned Gate D and what went on there or ever went there at halftime. 

Some who think they are high and might today did. 

We also enjoyed Hofsra as a family and had good times there way better than Florham Park on its best day. 

Who wears a NY Jets  hat with a buckle on the back?????????????

47 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If thats what you and your dad consider appropriate behavior thats fine. 

I took my son to his first NY Jets game at age 4 we still attend games today. throughout his teenage years I never ever mentioned Gate D and what went on there or ever went there at halftime. 

Some who think they are high and might today did. 

We also enjoyed Hofsra as a family and had good times there way better than Florham Park on its best day. 

Who wears a NY Jets  hat with a buckle on the back?????????????

There is nothing wrong with a father and son bonding over the Jets and boobs.  And now, I have passed down to my teenage son a love of both the New York Jets and boobs.  Circle of life...

Unfortunately, he doesn't have the Gate D spirals to see real life boobs.  He is forced to find boobs on the streets.  I feel so sorry for this new Jets generation.  Nobody thought about the children when they got rid of the spirals.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

There is nothing wrong with a father and son bonding over the Jets and boobs.  And now, I have passed down to my teenage son a love of both the New York Jets and boobs.  Circle of life...

Unfortunately, he doesn't have the Gate D spirals to see real life boobs.  He is forced to find boobs on the streets.  I feel so sorry for this new Jets generation.  Nobody thought about the children when they got rid of the spirals.  

Ok cool hopefully he doesn't bring one of those Gate D  types of girls home to be your daughter in law and the mother of your grand children. 

2 hours ago, y2k8 said:

I was a season ticket holder in GS from 2001-2009 and didn't know about the Gate D debauchery show until 2006.  So pissed I only got to see the insanity for 1 season before the press found out and they shut it down.

SAR I

58 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

So judgmental!

The crotchety old weasel doesn't attend Jets games and lectures everyone who attends Jets games.  He's the worst type of quitter Jets fan you'd ever want to meet. 

Most of us have him blocked and its for good reason.

SAR I