Colin Cowherd on Jets new additions

4 hours ago, Untouchable said:

The guy is a genius compared to the dickbags like Max Kellerman, Stephen A Smith, Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe, etc that make up the rest of ESPN and FS1’s major programming.

At least Cowherd doesn’t take goofy stances just to stir the pot or crack lame ass jokes every second.

Him being one of the few sports analysts/pundits who doesn’t wax Mayfield’s balls constantly has given him a bad rep for whatever reason.

Is this like a world's tallest midget thing? :-)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Charlie Weiss

God he’s infuriating.  When they fired Macc he said he did what all giant fans did and just laughed at how inept the Jets were. I hope he laughs when we smoke the giants this year. He was a big loser without Parcels or Belichick. Worst notre dame coach ever. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, nycdan said:

Cowherd takes some odd positions at times but he always goes all in and they're almost always well thought out, even if I don't agree.  I have really grown to like listening to him over the last few years.  At least he isn't following the trail of negative breadcrumbs like some so-called journalists we have to deal with.

I feel the same way. It's weird. I don't really agree with him all that much, but I actually like the way he expresses his opinion 

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, docdhc said:

God he’s infuriating.  When they fired Macc he said he did what all giant fans did and just laughed at how inept the Jets were. I hope he laughs when we smoke the giants this year. He was a big loser without Parcels or Belichick. Worst notre dame coach ever. 

I’m a huge ND fan and Weiss was a ****ing  disaster 

9 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I agree almost 100% with your stance...I just strongly dislike Cowherds persistent and ugly method of calling Baker out.  He sounds like a bitch that is incapable of moving on.

What you are describing is just Colin turning their little fewd into ratings.  At this point it is more tongue-in-cheek than it might seem.  Baker is being a good sport about it because after all, what they both do is also a business.   

• Upvote 1

On 8/7/2019 at 5:00 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

He is very well prepared by his staff.  You can tell alot of his points dont come from him.

It's true these guys are supported by a research staff but how can you tell which points are "his," or not?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He was talking to antonio cromartie the other day and he mentioned avery williams.  You could tell cowherd had no clue who he was talking about.  It was funny.

Seems he didn’t have a point, rather than parroting someone else’s, in that instance.