Baker 6-10 with weaponz

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Come on. One of those wins was agianst a practice squad QB and the other Bowles was the HC. If you don't  think either of those factor into the loses, you are not realistic. Also, the last game, Baker did more to lose it than win. 

haha...my goodness. Okay, you want me to talk about factors and what's realistic? Let me do that. 

Yes, the Jets HC was Todd Bowles, against a Browns team who's HC was Hue Jackson, a guy who had a grand total of 1 win over the 2 seasons prior leading up into that game. 

Can we PLEASE stop with the excuses for every single thing? 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

haha...my goodness. Okay, you want me to talk about factors and what's realistic? Let me do that. 

Yes, the Jets HC was Todd Bowles, against a Browns team who's HC was Hue Jackson, a guy who had a grand total of 1 win over the 2 seasons prior leading up into that game. 

Can we PLEASE stop with the excuses for every single thing? 

If Bowles was the HC of the Browns, they would have zero wins. He was without a doubt the worst HC ever. Worse than Kotite. When asked after the game, what changes did he make when Baker came in, he said we didn't  change anything. You have one QB that sits in the pocket and another that runs but you make no changes to your gameplan. If that doesn't  tell you how absolutely  horrible he was as a HC, nothing will. If anything, you give him different looks every play, you make his head spin like a top, you blitz on first down,  you don't  play your basic sucky gameplan.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

If Bowles was the HC of the Browns, they would have zero wins. He was without a doubt the worst HC ever. Worse than Kotite. When asked after the game, what changes did he make when Baker came in, he said we didn't  change anything. You have one QB that sits in the pocket and another that runs but you make no changes to your gameplan. If that doesn't  tell you how absolutely  horrible he was as a HC, nothing will. If anything, you give him different looks every play, you make his head spin like a top, you blitz on first down,  you don't  play your basic sucky gameplan.  

Bowles had a 10 win season under his belt. One of only 2 winning Jets seasons this decade. 

How many winning seasons did Kotite have as Jets HC? How many did Hue have with the Browns? 

Stop 

With

The 

Excuses 

Please. 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Bowles had a 10 win season under his belt. One of only 2 winning Jets seasons this decade. 

How many winning seasons did Kotite have as Jets HC? How many did Hue have with the Browns? 

Stop 

With

The 

Excuses 

Please. 

Only a complete moron would point to that season as any kind of redemtion for this fool. I can not believe soneone here is actually defending Todd Bowels. 

24 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Only a complete moron would point to that season as any kind of redemtion for this fool. I can not believe soneone here is actually defending Todd Bowels. 

You said that Todd Bowles was worse than Kotite, and showed no proof. However, I presented numbers. Let me do that again for folks who like to call folks morons for presenting facts and truths, yet they themselves only present feelings. 

Kotite is considered one of the worst coaches in NFL history, arguably the worst. He had a 3 win season and then followed that up with a 1 win season. 

Todd Bowles never had a 3 win season and actually produced a 10 win season. 

You can say what you want, but it'll be just emotion. The bottomline is this...stop making excuses,  having those excuses checked with facts and truths and then wanting to respond with emotion and out of context remarks. 

Im not "defending" Todd Bowles, Im showing how incorrect your statement was. Showing how you're wrong is just that, it's not a defense. 

Furthermore, what you're failing to miss here is that in your Kotite comparison, it was Hue Jackson who actually had a worse 2-year span than Kotite. 

Stop 

With 

The

Excuses

Please.

• Sympathy 2

Really scares me when Jets fans have already concluded their non-proven-elite QB is elite due to these kinds of mental gymnastics. Sorry seen this floor routine before and spoiler alert, they step over the line and get a point deduction they keeps them off the podium.

• Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

Really scares me when Jets fans have already concluded their non-proven-elite QB is elite due to these kinds of mental gymnastics. Sorry seen this floor routine before and spoiler alert, they step over the line and get a point deduction they keeps them off the podium.

Charlie-Brown-Lucy-Football.jpg?fit=848,

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Good players play good. Simple evaluation tool but pretty accurate.

Sure, but some of what they say is true. There were parts if this season when Beachum was out that the line was so bad it was nearly impossible for any time 9f sustained success. The line with Beachum was also baf, but not so bad that it made his job impossible 

Just now, CTM said:

Sure, but some of what they say is true. There were parts if this season when Beachum was out that the line was so bad it was nearly impossible for any time 9f sustained success. The line with Beachum was also baf, but not so bad that it made his job impossible 

So then Bell robby and everyone else gets a pass too. What should we extrapolate their production numbers to?

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, jgb said:

So then Bell robby and everyone else gets a pass too. What should we extrapolate their production numbers to?

I'm not giving a pass. Darnold is not a good QB today and also his supporting cast was anywhere from dreadful to bad throughout the year 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

You said that Todd Bowles was worse than Kotite, and showed no proof. However, I presented numbers. Let me do that again for folks who like to call folks morons for presenting facts and truths, yet they themselves only present feelings. 

Kotite is considered one of the worst coaches in NFL history, arguably the worst. He had a 3 win season and then followed that up with a 1 win season. 

Todd Bowles never had a 3 win season and actually produced a 10 win season. 

You can say what you want, but it'll be just emotion. The bottomline is this...stop making excuses,  having those excuses checked with facts and truths and then wanting to respond with emotion and out of context remarks. 

Im not "defending" Todd Bowles, Im showing how incorrect your statement was. Showing how you're wrong is just that, it's not a defense. 

Furthermore, what you're failing to miss here is that in your Kotite comparison, it was Hue Jackson who actually had a worse 2-year span than Kotite. 

Stop 

With 

The

Excuses

Please.

Ok, you want truth, here is truth. My grandmother could have coached the Jets to 10 wins that year. Fitz had a career year and we played the easiest schedule  we had in decades. We also had a good team with a good OL and recievers yet we missed the playoffs. Bowles did nothing to put the team in a position to excel, things just fell for him. On top of that the idiot was going to start Smith ahead of Fitz. That LB who broke Smiths Jaw deserved  MVP honors. 

You got anymore bouquets  you want to throw at this idiots feet?

How this turned from a conversation about that turd Baker to licking Todd Bowels ass i can't  believe. 

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Take things out of context much?

Go ahead, dispute the rest of what i wrote?

My bad, though you said "lets speak truth" then immediately start with a lie, I should atleast read the rest of what you said. 

Give me a second, and I'll send out a second response, just ignoring the "truth" and "my grandmother can coach" part. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

My bad, though you said "lets speak truth" then immediately start with a lie, I should atleast read the rest of what you said. 

Give me a second, and I'll send out a second response, just ignoring the "truth" and "my grandmother can coach" part. 

I guess your too stupid to realize that was a figure of speech. Hey, I got a bridge this bridge in Brooklyn for sale if your interested. 

4 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Stop 

With

The 

Excuses 

Please. 

Kotite had 2 winning seasons in philly and made a playoffs

23 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I guess your too stupid to realize that was a figure of speech.

Not as stupid as mentioning Todd Bowles as some ultimate excuse, while forgetting that the opposing coach was an even worse Hue Jackson. 

Hey, I got a bridge this bridge in Brooklyn for sale if your interested. 

Statements like this only work when the item for sale makes no sense, such as "I'll sell you beach front property in Nebraska", for example. They actually have Bridges in Brooklyn. The Bridge is even called "Brooklyn". ?‍♂️

It's always the folks calling people morons and stupid, it never fails. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Don’t worry Villain, Josh McDouchenozzle will save your hero from Ryan Leaf territory!

More like Pete Carmichael

But atleast Mayfield can stay on the field. While he's doing progressive commercials protecting his house with his wife, Darnold's out there getting burnt by the worst the TriState has to offer. 

I guess he's too young to know to stay away from these "women of the night". 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

More like Peter McMichael. 

But atleast Mayfield can stay on the field. While he's doing progressive commercials protecting his house with his wife, Darnold's out there getting burnt by the worst the TriState has to offer. 

I guess he's too young to know to stay away from "women of the night". 

Maybe if he had a prostitute he wouldn’t throw 3 interceptions facing the bungles

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Maybe if he had a prostitute he wouldn’t throw 3 interceptions facing the bungles

Maybe. And the Browns winning that game would have just left Sam and the Jets lonely in that "We got beat by the Bungles" category. 

But then Mayfield realized that waking up after that game with Mono would have made for a sucky offseason.