Best Food Combo For Farts?

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of foods can boost volume and resultant audible "wow" factor but if you want a shortcut to make the fumes noxious, add cumin to everything you eat for two days. They will feel oven-hot coming out and linger on your clothes afterward allowing for extended release crop dusting. The bouquet will challenge the old adage of "everyone enjoys the smell of their own brand."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/26/2021 at 10:57 AM, BP said:

I took Percocets for 3 days after shoulder surgery and didn’t drop a deuce for 8 days. Then I drop (2) 2” diameter 24” long logs into the toilet and almost clogged my sewer line. I’ve been drinking prune juice eating yogurt and fruit every day since. It’s fresh in my mind.

Did you weigh in and weigh out?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2021 at 10:57 AM, BP said:

I took Percocets for 3 days after shoulder surgery and didn’t drop a deuce for 8 days. Then I drop (2) 2” diameter 24” long logs into the toilet and almost clogged my sewer line. I’ve been drinking prune juice eating yogurt and fruit every day since. It’s fresh in my mind.

I’m taking amoxicillin (No it’s not an STD, I had my wisdom tooth removed) that combined with my normal intake of fermented pea protein and complex carbs is a winning. It smells like a sulfur bomb lol