T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You really are morphing into a smellier version of me. Come here. I want to hold you against my breast.

I think that's why we occasionally butt heads; we're more alike than either of us is comfortable with.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think that's why we occasionally butt heads; we're more alike than either of us is comfortable with.

Just **** already and get it over with, this is gross*.

* THIS, folks, is the proper usage of "gross".

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You ran away to gather your thoughts and this is what you come back with?!

Regardless of whether my case on Ballin is strong or weak, that is not relevant to how you just tried to paint me as a liar and vote me.

As for the "talk of the town", I did address that and gave my opinion - you know, like half the thread did?  Lol, where are you even going with this?

Walking it back?  I said I think one of them MIGHT be scum - then I said I was rethinking it later on - and now I'm saying I don't want to vote him today.  What you call "walking it back", I call "reads progression".

lol

You probably should have stopped at "Nope, I'm good."

U seem angry

Only emboldens me.

24 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I remember seeing it, but I admit to not retaining much of it in my head - I've been distracted by Ape's new protege Spoot, but it's not going well for him right now.

Can you refresh my memory in Cliff Notes?

Again, who are you trying to convince?

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

U seem angry

Only emboldens me.

Just now, Verbal said:

Heh, I think perhaps the entire thing sailed over your head.  Either that, or the beating has addled your brain.  Either or.

Spoot makes case out of context and omits major facts that would otherwise disprove it and presents it as Verbal lying.

Verbal adds back the context and omitted facts and destroys said case.

Spoot says I'm angry.

Yep, good work, Spooty.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Again, who are you trying to convince?

It's for my own amusement, don't worry.  You're pretty, and everyone likes you.

Soliloquy:

Holy sh*t I can be a condescending prick when I put effort in.  Damn, I think I'm offending myself.

lol

On 3/2/2020 at 5:22 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, that bottom post of Ape's is in reference to something entirely different. That's a straight up lie.

^^

Here’s where he called it a lie. I have to find the vote still.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:06 PM, Stark said:

As of your reads this morning and Ape's from yesterday you all have similar reads on: Beaver, Nolder, Jville the outlier is AJ. I am not telling you all to stop or that we as a game need to sort you 2 out now. I wanted to see where your and Apes reads were and there actually kind of similar. I really was just doing this for me to see how the overall thought process was looking to each of you.

I don't doubt that you are really F'ing confident, and your posts make some sense - you both have beaver as a perspective scum/both had voted him. if you both are Ego townie vs Ego townie then we are just muddying the waters here. This may not really provide anything to anyone else but its something I wanted to see.

Ignored this at the time, but Stark seemed to trying to reconcile town vs. town.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:29 PM, Spoot-Face said:

The bold makes it sound like you KNOW Jville isn't Scum.

Spoot fanning the flames.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I'm thinking JiF and Ape needs to be sorted out now. It's too big of a distraction for Town. We can't have this drag out for multiple game days.

Applying unnecessary pressure.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:38 PM, Chimp the Pimp said:

You too are parroting each other. Like two ho's fighting over a wealthy John. Bout ready pimp slap you both. 

Chimp also looking at it as town vs. town.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:46 PM, Verbal said:

This kind of "why would I do this as scum" talk has already netted scum more often than not, FYI.

Gross.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:15 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Also, you are so ******* confident that Ape is Scum yet you're okay with not lynching him today? Not very Batman-like.

If you are Scum, then you are basically calling for a reprieve when you were a leading lynch candidate.

Again, pressurizing it. Many of spots posts in re-read comes across as seeding narrative, “if you were scum, then...”

On 3/2/2020 at 5:18 PM, Spoot-Face said:

^^

But yeah, we don't have to decide on Ape today.

SMH

Pressure.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:56 PM, Pac said:

JiF defended well but he's learned enough from me over the years to pull that off as scum.  For now I'll keep an eye out but he's done enough to warrant an Unvote.

Ape still smells like a package of chicken wings left in the trunk for a day in the middle of July.  I could vote there.

Gay-dels has piqued my interest the last few pages with what appears to be the work of sloppy scum.  I'll find a couple posts.

PAC list. All 3 town, 2 confirmed. I mean come on guys!!!

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Same quality as his argument about me thinking chimp was cop. It was babble. Trying to connect things and arrive at a conclusion, but the things don’t connect and the conclusion feels forced.

True, I didn't articulate that well enough, but at first glance I didn't like it, so I said something. I can be very reactionary.

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Thats not a narrative, Spoot. It’s a fact. I was casing Jif and then you poured that gas in the fire. I took it and ran, and you nestled you vote in him once I took it.

It was a legitimate lie.

The fact that you are spinning it as scummy that I found it is awful.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Here’s where he called it a lie. I have to find the vote still.

Ignored this at the time, but Stark seemed to trying to reconcile town vs. town.

Spoot fanning the flames.

Applying unnecessary pressure.

Chimp also looking at it as town vs. town.

Gross.

Again, pressurizing it. Many of spots posts in re-read comes across as seeding narrative, “if you were scum, then...”

Pressure.

PAC list. All 3 town, 2 confirmed. I mean come on guys!!!

Flail much?  I unvoted jif and never voted kdels.. 

Guys get this pig to L1..  wait till I'm home around 630 

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It's for my own amusement, don't worry.  You're pretty, and everyone likes you.

Soliloquy:

Holy sh*t I can be a condescending prick when I put effort in.  Damn, I think I'm offending myself.

lol

Don't worry. You're only offensive when you're naked.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:34 PM, kdels62 said:

Also vote JiF

On 3/2/2020 at 10:40 PM, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (4)- nolderp, drums , ape, kdels

JETS (1) - Spootles

Nolderp (2) chimp , hesshole

Ape (2) - Jif, JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (2) Ballin, Dicker

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

On 3/2/2020 at 10:51 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, well, if that's over, how about we get back to the game?

I don't like the way JiF said he was so confident about Ape being Scum, but said that we don't have to figure it out today, and then kinda waived the white flag and ****ed off.

He also misconstrued a post of Ape's in his case regarding the search for JVOR's Mason partner.

unvote

vote JiF

So, it doesn’t happen for quite a while - not to after kdeks votes Jif. Despite moments where spoot talks about me hitting town meta, and fans flames, pressurized the Jif/ape choice.

I dunno. For him to curate all that devious steering as scum would be really good okay. Gicmven both Jif and I are town, I’d imagine scum sits GM back and watches where town takes it. Spoot appeared to be reconciling the info at hand.

I don’t think he’s scum. I think verbal is, Verb has parroted back to me things I’ve said about sooot as reaction tests. 

Pac, verb, and Barry is my guess.

19 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Ok, really gotta go folks.  Playoff basketball game to coach and probably lose (coach sucks!).

See you all Monday!

This guy ain’t town. Ballin on a couple misspoken words and he just jumped on nowhere deadline train over an 80 day 1 wifom cased by a newb. 

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

Flail much?  I unvoted jif and never voted kdels.. 

Guys get this pig to L1..  wait till I'm home around 630 

What does that have to do with the post I quoted. You called 3 townies scummy. That’s worth resurfacing. You’re deflecting to something unrelated.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol, so when Ape cases JiF he's scumhunting, but when I do it for the same reasons I'm "fanning the flames".

unvote

vote Ape

Idiot. Pure idiot. I had to do some figuring out, and you were bait.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

don’t think he’s scum. I think verbal is, Verb has parroted back to me things I’ve said about sooot as reaction tests

sh*t, okay. I didn't see where you were going with that. Totally thought you were about to call me Scum.

unvote

vote Verb

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, Barry.Cock, Nolderp, Hess

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (3) - Dice, AJ, Verbal

Verbal (2) - pac,, Spoot

Pac(1) - Ape 

Dicker (1) - Drums 

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Lol

I told you I can be reactionary.

All good. I’ve been weighing a few scenarios all day, and just hadn’t found the right hook for vetting them. Using You  after verbal was nudging it, help me see things better - I hope.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What does that have to do with the post I quoted. You called 3 townies scummy. That’s worth resurfacing. You’re deflecting to something unrelated.

Do you realize how many townies you’ve called scummy? And not defending that pig. Just trying to remain balanced playing devil’s I mean CTM’s advocate 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1