T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Do you realize how many townies you’ve called scummy? And not defending that pig. Just trying to remain balanced playing devil’s I mean CTM’s advocate 

Yes. I expect to be lynched. That’s my final take.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m about 5 beers and 3 jacks down and have to read 12 pages before deadline. Should be fun. Also can’t un underline this so deal with it and GFY scumbags

I’m at the bar right now drinking a rum and coke.  Don’t really feel like reading but will try to make a half assed effort.  

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

The short and sweet is neither of our dead scum  tried very hard to lynch Stark D1 when he was a viable counter wagon to 80. At one point he was tied with 80, and *80 unvoted Stark to move elsewhere and put himself back in the lead*. Like, on purpose. Soon after which Chimp threw a bus vote on 80 who meekly claimed VT and accepted his lynch.

The way this reads your making the timing of the chimp vote seem more like was rushed at the deadline. Feels like that when I read it. 

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I really can’t reason why 80/Chimp would opt for taking the fall when they had another option. Town cred is overrated and finite. Townies have short memories most of the time anyway so it’s not like Chimp could’ve coasted on that bus vote forever.

I mean unless someone wants to argue that 80 & Chimp both suck as scum and have no clue what they’re doing?

80 sucks. Lol if you haven’t gathered that I’m surprised because you seem to be anintelligent player based on last game. 

all I can say is that I am not scum. I’m town. I can tell you and Dice this over and over. I have no clue why 80 did what he did. Look at my game play outside of that- which is what I fee like you were more than willing to do last game as town.  Then see if you have the same conclusion. 

41 minutes ago, HessStation said:

There’s no point in extending the two hours, Verb and Beaver already out and doubt Dice, Decker, JETS, Ballin, Stark, Drums are gonna come swooping in with anything. Sorry Ape either way I’d rather not wifom around w you for two hours, votes not moving 

i can understand this and I don’t see the votes moving either. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE APE 

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

The way this reads your making the timing of the chimp vote seem more like was rushed at the deadline. Feels like that when I read it. 

80 sucks. Lol if you haven’t gathered that I’m surprised because you seem to be anintelligent player based on last game. 

all I can say is that I am not scum. I’m town. I can tell you and Dice this over and over. I have no clue why 80 did what he did. Look at my game play outside of that- which is what I fee like you were more than willing to do last game as town.  Then see if you have the same conclusion. 

AJ’s case on you was based on what 80 did day 1 when he knew he was dead man walking is a wifom via another dying scum player. Plain and simple it could mean multiple things. Also, Dice’s case on Ballin is the same thing. This also has no baring on your alignment nor Ballin’s, however to any player who’s played enough, I’d be surprised if they didn’t agree: Hope everybody lets that sink in. For those willing to agree or support the case is a bigger tell and that should be based on the players experience. 

21 minutes ago, Stark said:

Chimp voted 80 when there was a few hours left. He put 80 at 8 I believe, then it was Nyn/Pac almost back to back before me with about 30 minutes left. Hess dropped the hammer. So I don’t think he really rushed into it, if that’s what you’re saying?

I’ve played maybe one or two other games with 80 besides this one so I couldn’t really tell you much about his play style. I get that this case is a lot of wifom but it’s significant to me that scum had a possible outlet to letting a teammate die D1 and didn’t take it. Maybe Chimp didn’t vote you because there was already a scum on you. That’s a possibility that I’m chewing on as well. Often times the counter wagon to scum is a townie but that leads me back to my original point of why they didn’t try harder to lynch you. Get what I’m saying? I’m not completely sold you’re scum but I won’t lie when I say having your flip would clear things up for me. The longer Dice stays latched onto you without looking elsewhere the more I become concerned about him, fyi.

Besides the 80 thing there have been other pings from you that I noticed. I don’t particularly care about the defensive thing, i think a player as any alignment is going to defend themselves, but for instance your Nolder vote seems like an easy out. I don’t even remember who you were on D2 tbh.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

There’s no point in extending the two hours, Verb and Beaver already out and doubt Dice, Decker, JETS, Ballin, Stark, Drums are gonna come swooping in with anything. Sorry Ape either way I’d rather not wifom around w you for two hours, votes not moving 

All good. I’m not a power role, so I’m a safe lynch. I feigned it a bit, so as to attract scum to my lynch. I hope.

If you take care to go thru my posts, and want to win, there should be enough to diss out some dirty poo-eating scum.

22 minutes ago, HessStation said:

AJ’s case on you was based on what 80 did day 1 when he knew he was dead man walking is a wifom via another dying scum player. Plain and simple it could mean multiple things. Also, Dice’s case on Ballin is the same thing. This also has no baring on your alignment nor Ballin’s, however to any player who’s played enough, I’d be surprised if they didn’t agree: Hope everybody lets that sink in. For those willing to agree or support the case is a bigger tell and that should be based on the players experience.

This is something else I’m stuck on. Nobody seems very interested in the Stark wagon which I would think if he were Town scum would be all over. Maybe cause Ape is an easier vote to make but idk. Lots of thoughts in my head right now about this situation.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

This is something else I’m stuck on. Nobody seems very interested in the Stark wagon which I would think if he were Town scum would be all over. Maybe cause Ape is an easier vote to make but idk. Lots of thoughts in my head right now about this situation.

I forget who it was but someone made a point on D2 about Stark that made me go away from him. I'll take another look this weekend, hopefully after several beers.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, Barry.Cock, Nolderp, Hess

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (3) - Dice, AJ, Verbal

Verbal (2) - pac,, Spoot

Pac(1) - Ape 

Dicker (1) - Drums 

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday

54 minutes ago, A.J. said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4984549

unvote

vote ape

47 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Ehhh **** it.  

unvote

vote ape.  

31 minutes ago, Stark said:

i can understand this and I don’t see the votes moving either. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE APE 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Unvote vote ape

I placed the 10th Pac, you limp-dick pile of queso and blubber.

• Haha 4