T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Hess was talking to me.....

Noted, lol. Whatever, I feel like I keep making the same points to people. I'm kind throwing in the towel on this game - redundancy isn't fun. I'm skimming and looking for pot shots.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) -  JETS, beaver, dicker, Barry.Cock, Nolderp, Hess

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(3) - pac, aj, ape

Dicker (1) - drums 

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Add this to the point I made earlier about him listing Barry, but not really going after Barry --- and Barry ignoring Pac's mention of him, despite over-responding to everything else.

Add the point you know I'm on the phone and hate playing on the phone.  If you're suggesting I haven't been going after Barry, you, or Verb then I'm sure people can judge for themselves.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Add the point you know I'm on the phone and hate playing on the phone.  If you're suggesting I haven't been going after Barry, you, or Verb then I'm sure people can judge for themselves.

Can confirm.   Pac has been after Verbal since Day 2 at least.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Mentioning them, and going after them are two different things. You’re a fraud, regardless of alignment.

unvote, vote pac

If I  gotta die, I want to die knowing I placed a town friendly vote.

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

^^^^ pfft

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Mentioning them, and going after them are two different things. You’re a fraud, regardless of alignment.

unvote, vote pac

If I  gotta die, I want to die knowing I placed a town friendly vote.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (6) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, Barry.Cock, Nolderp, Hess

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal (2) - pac, aj

Pac(1) - Ape 

Dicker (1) - Drums 

24 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

unvote

Until I catch up in the thread. Want to read what's been drum up. I'd also like to see a competing train here.

There was one - I was the competing train until very recently - try to keep up.

8 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Pac has said I'm scum but has provided no context to how I actually am.  I would hardly count that as "after" me.  As usual, he is ignored because he doesn't really say anything.  You'll get used to it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal (2) - pac, aj

Pac(1) - Ape 

Based on my reads list, it makes me not inclined to lynch either Ape or Nolder today.

Hess is orange because I think he's the SK (if there is one).

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

^^^^ pfft

I did a quick research on Pac yesterday cause I hadn't really noticed his play.  That's why I asked last night why Pac was so against Verbal.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:06 PM, Pac said:

I was thinking about the Verb/80 trains earlier today and planned on saying a couple things that have been mentioned the last few pages.

80 and Verb seemed a little too kind to each other as that all went down.  80's shtick is usually an all out assault verb or trying to get me lynched.  It was interesting that he didn't really chime in on me until JiF led it off.. 

I could definitely see a scenario where the customary day 1 trains on Verb and 80 led a run up on 2 scum..  Their unwillingness to fight was subtle but when coupled with the Verb/Nyn exchange looks pretty damning.

JiF, Verb, Gay-rry is where my heads at right now.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:18 PM, Pac said:

While going back and casing Kdels I found someone who stinks worse..

Vote Verb

On 3/2/2020 at 8:24 PM, Pac said:

So Verb...

After a hotly contested battle of the dullards with 80 he does his customary disappearing act where he pretends he's busy on the weekends.  That in and of itself isn't too alarming..

What is curious is the way he moonwalked back into the game and gave some gentle love taps before vomiting out a couple non-game related posts, then vanishing again.

It's the work of a pig..  perhaps he's one of the feral pigs with TomShame.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:12 PM, Pac said:

I dont like the ballin case and jif spazzing out has me doubting my town lean on him.

Why dont we just lynch scum verb instead?

On 3/3/2020 at 6:22 PM, Pac said:

Anyway we voting Verb or what?

A good mod would have tried to steer the game back to the game with a vote count.

On 3/4/2020 at 8:59 PM, Pac said:

With every post you're making me think we got you. 

I posted a list of Verb you and Barry...  Nobody's voted Verb in days but me and I don't think anyone else has voted Barry EXCEPT me.. 

This is what you're calling "easy and following the crowd"..  You do know people are reading the game, right?

On 3/4/2020 at 9:07 PM, Pac said:

Ah yes..  this lynch Verb thing never came out of me until I saw your posts from last night..  good point.

Btw, Beaver, your quotes there just made me think of something:  Pac wanted JiF dead as scum, then adds me instead, then talks about losing his "town lean" on JiF....but he never had one?  I don't recall Pac switching to town on JiF, but maybe I missed that.

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

I honestly don't want to vote Ape today.  I really did think one of him/JiF had to be scum, but I'm rethinking that now

Then why didn't you vote either of them?

On 3/3/2020 at 9:24 PM, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (1) - Jvill

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (9) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin, nolderp, AJ, Stork

Ape (2) - JETS, Hesshole

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin (4) - verbal, ChimpPimp, Barry.Cock, Beaver

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

^right before hammer. Verb is voting Ballin. Not Ape or Jif, of which he thought one "had to be Scum"

Lynch all liars

vote verbal

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Then why didn't you vote either of them?

^right before hammer. Verb is voting Ballin. Not Ape or Jif, of which he thought one "had to be Scum"

Lynch all liars

vote verbal

Wow, that's dumb.

I think Ballin is scum, so I'm voting there and commented about another pair of players and that one is potentially scum.  If you bothered using CONTEXT, you'd see that I said "gun to head" on making a choice.  That clearly isn't a confident decision, so I stayed with my main read that day on Ballin.

Did.......did you just show your ass here?

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Add this to the point I made earlier about him listing Barry, but not really going after Barry --- and Barry ignoring Pac's mention of him, despite over-responding to everything else.

I have responded to the guy, but there's no meat to respond to. It's like complaining that im not taking up an argument to a ham sandwich.

Day 3 VoteCount 

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal (3) - pac, aj, Spoot

Pac(1) - Ape 

Dicker (1) - Drums 

On 3/3/2020 at 9:12 AM, Verbal said:

Hold on......that would mean you know I'm town.  Mislynch = town lynch.

So.....how do you know I'm town?

Welcome to the land of the vets that have played with him for 10+ years.

Or....I came back Monday morning, caught up, posted through the day, and left in late afternoon to go home for the night and come back this morning to do the same thing (with a pit stop to answer this stupid post).  

My body is ready.  Again.

Not a fan of these couple sentences.  You're bouncing back and forth between certainty that he HAS to be scum because town-JiF isn't this bad.....but then you're posting with a question to him about if he really is town.  You can't have it both ways, and this really no longer feels like town v town violence, which was my initial reaction.....I think one of you might be scum.

First bold was when I noticed Ballin's post and felt like I had found a scumslip (still do).  Last bold was a comment on Ape where I mention one of them MIGHT be scum.  Here's the thing:

This was all said in ONE post.  @Spoot-Face, I had literally just found Ballin and was making comments on Ape v JiF.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:12 AM, Verbal said:

Vote:  Ballin

And here my next post is voting my "gotcha" read.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:13 AM, Verbal said:

I'm going here instead of JiF/Ape because of the mislynch thing - I don't really know which of JiF or Ape would be more likely scum.  Gun to head I'd probably vote Ape first, but not with enough certainty to vote ahead of my current target, Ballin.

And the next post where I go back to discuss the Ape v JiF thing and even mention again how I really don't know, but gun to head I'd vote Ape first.  But then there comes the kicker that blasts Spoot's case back to his scum QT:

"but not with enough certainty to vote ahead of my current target, Ballin."

*mic drop*

Moral of the story:  if you're gonna come at me, better come correct.  Or at least do your ******* homework and not allow me to blast the case to smithereens based on my own gameplay.  Jesus, talk about making it easy.

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Moral of the story:  if you're gonna come at me, better come correct.  Or at least do your ******* homework and not allow me to blast the case to smithereens based on my own gameplay.  Jesus, talk about making it easy.

My thoughts on Jif this game.

14 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Heh, might want to rethink that as you read my above post.  Have fun!

Let's get one thing straight. Your "gotcha" case on Ballin was pretty weak. It was based solely on semantics. You should know well be now that Townies make semantical choices that can appear to be Scum slips. I, myself, have falsely cased a few Townies over that. My first ever "gotcha" case, in fact, was based on something like that. On Brett, I think it was.

Your case just felt like a lazy, easy way to avoid committing to the talk of the Town, i.e. JiF and Ape, but that didn't stop you from hedging your own opinion on it. That opinion, you are now walking back.

All this grandstanding that you are doing only makes me think I'm right. Are you trying to convince me, or convince yourself?