Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(4) - Nolderp, Pac, hesshole, aj

Spoot (1) - ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 5pm Friday

Page 105 now on Verb

I could would maybe read yesterday or last 10-15 at some point but 

On 3/6/2020 at 10:34 AM, A.J. said:

Verb you don’t even have a vote on the board and you’re acquiescing to being lynched already?

I’m ending this at pg 105 above

31 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Guys, I just solved this whole game. It was professor plumb with the candlestick in the library. You're welcome.

Professor dumb maybe

And this lot wouldnt be caught dead or alive  in a library

• Haha 3

On 3/6/2020 at 11:21 AM, Verbal said:

Understood, but I'd counter-argue that there's still 16 players alive and the "SK/Vig" has already hit scum....so I'm happy to let them continue until they prove no longer able to find more scum.  Then we act.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:41 AM, Pac said:

How many townies need to die in this little scenario of yours before its acceptable to hunt the sk?

In a moment of clarity, Sac makes a good point?

On 3/6/2020 at 11:52 AM, A.J. said:

They keep hitting scum and I can wait for them till after the mafia is eliminated 

noting verb and aj going with same SK logic

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

Heyyyy no sk! That's good news and bad news imo.

Assuming this is true, this stuff above is pinging for me now. Could some vets please chime in on the logic verb/AJ were using with SK?

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Vote Dice

12 hours ago, Pac said:

scum has known there are 2 teams all along and been scum hunting each other..  great.

and they're shooting each other too right. so AJ has a boner for Stark & Dice and gets NK'd. But dice has been on stark the entire game so ...

@HessStation what are you thinking on Dice?

I'm going to go back through the other NK's now. Lightbulb.

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

and they're shooting each other too right. so AJ has a boner for Stark & Dice and gets NK'd. But dice has been on stark the entire game so ...

@HessStation what are you thinking on Dice?

I'm going to go back through the other NK's now. Lightbulb.

I didn’t see the boner for Dice. I only saw an early vote day 1, which could be somewhat irrelevant. 

AJ at one point kinda dismisses/explains Dice’s play leaving him as neutral. 

i called AJ most townie in the game yesterday and Verb explains AJ’s play as neutral but leaving doubt bc he’s a good player Up to that point I thought AJ was a newb tbh. 

but it’s just a bunch of wifom’s really. 

I’m just fishing around right now trying not to have tunnel vision. 

Decker is sorta worrying a bit as I’ve had no read except the ape speed train vote then out yesterday 

• Upvote 1

1) BarryCock

2) Ape Vanilla Town, silenced for good

3) AJ, Goon Brood, bored to death

4) Dicker

5) Spootles

6) JETS

7) kdels  Town mason Savagely beaten to death twice for good measure

? Ballin

9) Drums, backup Town Mason, was rocked out

10) Jville

11) JifTwink Vanilla townie - fluttered away

12) ChimpPimp- Wolf Brood , pimp stomped

13) New Beaver 

14) JetFap80  - Wolf Brood , choked himself off, and out

15) Gastineau Hesshole

16) Stork

17 ) Gerbil

18) nyn Vanilla townie  Had a water break

19) JVOR  Town mason Counted out

20) PacMule

21) Nolderp

22) Dice

....how many scum in 22 person game, 6?

-so 2 (3) person scum teams?

-so (1) wolf left and (2) goon left

Random first thoughts are maybe scum would be less likely to buss/gambit given small teams with so many players....

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I didn’t see the boner for Dice. I only saw an early vote day 1, which could be somewhat irrelevant. 

AJ at one point kinda dismisses/explains Dice’s play leaving him as neutral. 

i called AJ most townie in the game yesterday and Verb explains AJ’s play as neutral but leaving doubt bc he’s a good player Up to that point I thought AJ was a newb tbh. 

but it’s just a bunch of wifom’s really. 

I’m just fishing around right now trying not to have tunnel vision. 

Decker is sorta worrying a bit as I’ve had no read except the ape speed train vote then out yesterday 

I thought I had quoted it yesterday but I didn't. It was something I noticed when re-reading AJ that he seemed to be stuck on dice/stark for some reason and he thought getting rid of one of those two would clear things up. 

I thought things would become more clear as we got more info over the days but so far it's just becoming more confusing for me. Now there's 2 scum teams and no SK. I was convinced AJ was town along with drums & spoot. Ape I thought was scum but honestly if we're going to lose a town I'm glad it's him.

I think I agree on decker - he's been pretty inactive too.

I'll vote any on my list..  Dice, Barry, Verb, JVille..

now that I know there are at least 3 scum left (likely 5) it's kind of whatever...  Not going to be used by scum so I'll just vote from my suspect list and if I'm wrong it's because I was wrong.

My guess is I'm right and we'll find at least 2 scum in this collection of riff raff.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

now that I know there are at least 3 scum left (likely 5) it's kind of whatever...  Not going to be used by scum so I'll just vote from my suspect list and if I'm wrong it's because I was wrong.

My guess is I'm right and we'll find at least 2 scum in this collection of riff raff.

why are you saying likely 5 left? We started w/22 players and 3 scum down.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Is the chimp dead yet? 

all primates dead..  thank god the stupid ape is dead..  considering he cased every player in the game, and there are 2 scum teams, he'd have ample opportunity to go on a self congratulatory tour as scum are revealed.

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Vote Dice

shakes head.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

5 scum?  So you think theres uneven scum teams? 3 pn 1 2 on the other?  why?

Reasons in one place on your suspects?

36 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This doesn't make sense to me. How would AJ know you were getting ready to go at stark? You've been on stark from D1.

vote dice

no he knew i was ready to turn on HIM.  my question about why he wasnt voting stark would be a dead give away. He knows that the wrong answer to that and I would have instavoted him and started making noise.

for background AJ is an expert Dice ready. At one time AJ Yates and I were SO good at reading each other it kinda became unfair. AJ literally changed his game to break that. I didnt change anything.

I SHOULD have really gotten onto him earlier when he didnt have a clear read on me.  He    and prob Nyn   should have D1 really.

As for stark  dont you find it interesting how his train builds but then always just melts away? I seriously think he is scum hence why im on him all game. noone else seems like they will actually lynch him for some unknown reason but i stick to my reads. Something thats really a novl approach on JN :D

should be obvious by now that im not dead cause scum dont view me as a threat. Even more interesting   if Stark was town  why not shoot me to try and set him up?  or the other way around?

Stark HAS to be scum

me? Hardclaim Vanilla even though I know it will do no good.

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

shakes head.

5 scum?  So you think theres uneven scum teams? 3 pn 1 2 on the other?  why?

Reasons in one place on your suspects?

no he knew i was ready to turn on HIM.  my question about why he wasnt voting stark would be a dead give away. He knows that the wrong answer to that and I would have instavoted him and started making noise.

for background AJ is an expert Dice ready. At one time AJ Yates and I were SO good at reading each other it kinda became unfair. AJ literally changed his game to break that. I didnt change anything.

I SHOULD have really gotten onto him earlier when he didnt have a clear read on me.  He    and prob Nyn   should have D1 really.

As for stark  dont you find it interesting how his train builds but then always just melts away? I seriously think he is scum hence why im on him all game. noone else seems like they will actually lynch him for some unknown reason but i stick to my reads. Something thats really a novl approach on JN :D

should be obvious by now that im not dead cause scum dont view me as a threat. Even more interesting   if Stark was town  why not shoot me to try and set him up?  or the other way around?

Stark HAS to be scum

me? Hardclaim Vanilla even though I know it will do no good.

Yea - I realized my mistake and unvoted. I'm pissed too because I thought I finally had my first gotcha moment. 

Can any of the vets vouch for the red/bold portion? It seems very specific.

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Alex, I'll take things that have happened to JIF's butthole for $800.

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Guys, I just solved this whole game. It was professor plumb with the candlestick in the library. You're welcome.

Anything's possible if your town, Mr. Barry McCockinner... Reddit users named KatyPerrysBootyHole and WetButt23 broke the Jose Quintana to Cubs trade, and nearly everyone doubted them. Beat reporters later gave them shout-outs on TV too!

- PECKER

21 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Anything's possible if your town, Mr. Barry McCockinner... Reddit users named KatyPerrysBootyHole and WetButt23 broke the Jose Quintana to Cubs trade, and nearly everyone doubted them. Beat reporters later gave them shout-outs on TV too!

- PECKER

Would have been elite if you were SK and won this game