T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Or how about you handle your sh*t and I'll handle mine. You want to vote me for something go right ahead but don't throw a tantrum and direct it at me because you disappeared and everyone noticed.

unvote

vote nolder

Very defensive and stand off-ish. Sup bitch?

Edit: and before anyone jumps on me I hadn't seen PAC post about when I was posting this.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Disappeared?  It was the ******* evening, I've been doing that for the entire 13 years I've been playing mafia.

What a silly thing to say.

You know what? You're right. I checked your profile and you're totally right. I'm not sure what happened but I could have sworn you hadn't posted for several days. I was wrong, my bad.

With that said you still have a sh*tty attitude. Even thinking you'd been MIA all I wanted was for you to show up. I was going to unvote you after a couple posts anyway. In the future don't deflect onto other people. The truth will suffice.

Unvote

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You know what? You're right. I checked your profile and you're totally right. I'm not sure what happened but I could have sworn you hadn't posted for several days. I was wrong, my bad.

With that said you still have a sh*tty attitude. Even thinking you'd been MIA all I wanted was for you to show up. I was going to unvote you after a couple posts anyway. In the future don't deflect onto other people. The truth will suffice.

Unvote

Fair enough, my apologies for coming back at you so hard.  The whole nights/weekend thing has been done to death, and to think you (who knows my 'schedule') were jumping on that did set me off a bit.  We good.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

I thought I did you eunuch fvk

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

My bad.. sh*t I must not have hit save 

Just now, CTM said:

done.

sorry/not sorry about the whole eunuch **** thing

Hahahaha love this sequence.  You do indeed GATA everything.....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Tell me a story.

I think Ape is scum.  I have thought this since my interaction with him on day 2 when I brought up a post sequence that was weird and he called me a liar and scum.   It was during the JiF and Ape debate and made me question if JiF was scum.   who I thought was scum up until that sequence.  It seemed a lot of how Smash and Spoot acted last game when accused by others as scum.   That's all I have to go on and he has done nothing to make me change that opinion.  He slightly made me think I was wrong yesterday morning by acting more civil and logical.  I think PAC is right and that verbal is scum.   I did think verbal was neutral until this morning.    I think Verbal agreeing with Ape on me isn't anything of note until one of his next few quotes specifically this one:

I think this is a way to neutral himself in case Ape gets lynched today.   And AJ bringing up Verbal as volunteering to be lynched when he doesn't have a vote pinged as well

27 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I honestly don't want to vote Ape today.  I really did think one of him/JiF had to be scum, but I'm rethinking that now.

I really think Hess is the SK and wagging his SK dick in our faces.  A few of you seem inclined to open your mouth, lol.  I don't want to kill him yet, and he still has work to do in shooting more scum.

If I need to die today to remove any weird lingering doubts, so be it.  Just make it fast and let 80 come back to life for the hammer.

23 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Verb you don’t even have a vote on the board and you’re acquiescing to being lynched already?

This is how I feel this morning.    

oh and how about a neverending story

neverending story wink GIF

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

I think Ape is scum.  I have thought this since my interaction with him on day 2 when I brought up a post sequence that was weird and he called me a liar and scum.   It was during the JiF and Ape debate and made me question if JiF was scum.   who I thought was scum up until that sequence.  It seemed a lot of how Smash and Spoot acted last game when accused by others as scum.   That's all I have to go on and he has done nothing to make me change that opinion.  He slightly made me think I was wrong yesterday morning by acting more civil and logical.  I think PAC is right and that verbal is scum.   I did think verbal was neutral until this morning.    I think Verbal was agreeing with Ape on me isn't anything of note until one of his next few quotes specifically this one:

I think this is a way to neutral himself in case Ape gets lynched today.   And AJ bringing up Verbal as volunteering to be lynched when he doesn't have a vote pinged as well

This is how I feel this morning.    

oh and how about a neverending story

neverending story wink GIF

Am I scum in all of that, or still neutral?  I don't think I followed your thought process all the way, there.

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The more I re-read Beaver's post about thinking Chimp was Cop, the more I don't believe it.  Is he a savant and just that intuitive this early in his mafia career?  Perhaps.  Easy answer is probably not.

I think it was Chimp's post about two people reading as town that I agreed with that made me think he was the cop.  If I was a savant, I would have been right.  I was completely wrong.  Doesn't mean I can't have opinions of people's possible roles.  

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I think it was Chimp's post about two people reading as town that I agreed with that made me think he was the cop.  If I was a savant, I would have been right.  I was completely wrong.  Doesn't mean I can't have opinions of people's possible roles.  

It doesn't seem like the logical conclusion to come to for a newer player, so it sticks out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

It doesn't seem like the logical conclusion to come to for a newer player, so it sticks out.

For me to think someone was the cop?   Why can't I assume someone might be a role in this game.  It's not like I used some subtle nuance that Chimp had to think that.   Also shows I'm a dumbass, because I was wrong.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beaver said:

For me to think someone was the cop?   Why can't I assume someone might be a role in this game.  It's not like I used some subtle nuance that Chimp had to think that.   Also shows I'm a dumbass, because I was wrong.

That's not what I'm saying.  Of course you can thinking certain people might be certain roles, and/or be wrong, that's part of the game.

I'm just saying to think that specifically Chimp may have been specifically Cop hinting, is not something many people picked up on.  The people that did are likely veteran players that have seen it occur many times before.  You are not a veteran player, hence my savant comment in jest.  

Most importantly, remember.....you're in a game with Pac - never think you're the dumbass.  ;-)

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I honestly don't want to vote Ape today.  I really did think one of him/JiF had to be scum, but I'm rethinking that now.

I really think Hess is the SK and wagging his SK dick in our faces.  A few of you seem inclined to open your mouth, lol.  I don't want to kill him yet, and he still has work to do in shooting more scum.

If I need to die today to remove any weird lingering doubts, so be it.  Just make it fast and let 80 come back to life for the hammer.

Scum is already down 2. 

I'd argue that SK elimination is now viable. Town has a decided advantage, and if we cut the NK's to 1-per-night it improves our odds substantially. The issue is, we don't know for certain that it's a SK. That's the only variable that would damper my instinct here.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Scum is already down 2. 

I'd argue that SK elimination is now viable. Town has a decided advantage, and if we cut the NK's to 1-per-night it improves our odds substantially. The issue is, we don't know for certain that it's a SK. That's the only variable that would damper my instinct here.

Understood, but I'd counter-argue that there's still 16 players alive and the "SK/Vig" has already hit scum....so I'm happy to let them continue until they prove no longer able to find more scum.  Then we act.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, BallinPB said:

What's everyone's take on this?  

Maybe just Nolder pondering an incorrect theory or was it a set-up?  

16 hours ago, BallinPB said:

This seems like all optics from Nolder.  Scum who knows Jif alignment but playing the let me seem townie and give him a chance to defend himself but he knew where his vote was going the entire time.  

your onto the same thing i was on yesterday morning, maybe wed night...

12 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm building a narrative? I called out one post of yours. This is ringing as being overly defensive.

Re: the bold: oh dear God the lulz of that.

You already helped lead one mislynch on a Townie, you angling for numero dos? The difference will be, I won't puss out and self-vote.

Yeah, I'm good with my vote now.

FWIW I didn't read it as you building a narrative either

5 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

goddamit

@Stark  my original thought is that ure scum. youve been defensive, ure scum bro outted you by not being normal, your now getting frantic cause ure scum qt is starting to echo emptily.

Also  Dont put words in my mouth. i didnt tell AJ to do anything or that hed be wrong on u two games in a row.
How can I do that? I wasnt in the last game and the only thing i know is that nyn won and was scum and that my daughters pissed cause i missed a turtles themed game. Stick to what I do say  even tho it wont help you.

@verb   in the post i quoted above    isnt that a bit of a stretch?

You didn't tell him to vote me no, but the post below. 

On 3/5/2020 at 3:22 AM, Dicetosser said:

@AJ    tell me why u arnt voting stark

The bold from the post above is not something you said, nor did i say that you said it... I said it way back on D1 and that comment was what started people started with the stark is being defensive. that 

I have posted about that a couple times not sure how it came off that I was saying that you said it

19 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Understood, but I'd counter-argue that there's still 16 players alive and the "SK/Vig" has already hit scum....so I'm happy to let them continue until they prove no longer able to find more scum.  Then we act.

How many townies need to die in this little scenario of yours before its acceptable to hunt the sk?

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Beaver said:

25 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That's not what I'm saying.  Of course you can thinking certain people might be certain roles, and/or be wrong, that's part of the game.

I'm just saying to think that specifically Chimp may have been specifically Cop hinting, is not something many people picked up on.  The people that did are likely veteran players that have seen it occur many times before.  You are not a veteran player, hence my savant comment in jest.  

Most importantly, remember.....you're in a game with Pac - never think you're the dumbass.  ;-)

Not really, you’re logic sucks here.

*pew pew pew

• Upvote 2