T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Ok...I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to look stupid because everyone else seems to get it but **** it. I have no ******* clue who chimp is anymore. At one point I thought it was Crusher, then I thought it was CTM, then I thought it was Ape, then I thought it was Crusher again. At this point I've given up and just admit I have no idea. Good job ****er you have me stumped even if everyone else knows. 

I do enjoy the persona though. Chimp a cool dude.

Hint: big tummy Vegan 

• Upvote 1

Ok finally gonna tackle the mason chat and respond to anything interesting there then I'm done.

Also, throwing this out there:

Nolder as the Cop? Or maybe Watcher?

Could explain his hiding, and his "gut" feeling about JiF being the one to kill Nyn.

I specifically said this wasn't the case and that I wasn't claiming any role wtf.

Prepare yourself, Kdels.

So begins your Trial By Ape.

I don't even remember who kdels is so I'm guessing Ape covered him with poo and he ran home crying. RIP

sh*t, I like that post by Nolder about Ape being nice to him. I've been sitting here thinking the same goddamn thing.

Right?! Turns out he's just trying to be a nice guy now. I don't know about you but I feel like a total a$$hole about that now.

Drums
03-12-2020
01:09 PM ET (US)
Pac Hess and Nolder kind of all suck this game in my opinion. Nolder is just a whining baby the entire time (WTF) Hess is useless and makes too many stupid posts which take away from the game IMO and Pac says he is great but doesn't actually do anything.

I do suck at this game not kind of. With that said I get extremely frustrated by the indecisive way so many people play mafia (which is why I like relatively short strict deadlines) these days. It's like they are so wrapped up in winning they forget it's just a game of guess who on the internet and it's OK to be wrong. So many people play like it's like a chess game and they pick up a piece to move it...and put it down. Then they pick up another piece...and put it down. Then they pick up another piece...and put it down. And an hour later I'm taking a ******* nap while you mother****ers are picking up another piece...and putting it down. It's like play the god damn game FFS! I hate all these trains that build...and melt away. Build...and melt away. And it's the townies fault. They have the power until they don't you know? So if I'm town I know it's my own ******* team that can't make up their ******* minds and just consolidate on a player. And JN has been really bad about this lately where townies are not compromising at all. They have their reads and they stick to them and it results in like 4 different trains of 2 or 3 people each. It's ******* bullsh*t and no I do not want to "play" in a game like that where I have to wait for the very end of a 5 day deadline to even have the slightest chance of lynching a player. Especially in these big games. It takes too god damn long. I don't want to be playing the same game for literally months. So that's where I'm coming from in this game and why I got so frustrated you can call it whining if you want but for me it's just ******* boring and I don't want to do it.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok finally gonna tackle the mason chat and respond to anything interesting there then I'm done.

I specifically said this wasn't the case and that I wasn't claiming any role wtf.

I don't even remember who kdels is so I'm guessing Ape covered him with poo and he ran home crying. RIP

Right?! Turns out he's just trying to be a nice guy now. I don't know about you but I feel like a total a$$hole about that now.

I do suck at this game not kind of. With that said I get extremely frustrated by the indecisive way so many people play mafia (which is why I like relatively short strict deadlines) these days. It's like they are so wrapped up in winning they forget it's just a game of guess who on the internet and it's OK to be wrong. So many people play like it's like a chess game and they pick up a piece to move it...and put it down. Then they pick up another piece...and put it down. Then they pick up another piece...and put it down. And an hour later I'm taking a ******* nap while you mother****ers are picking up another piece...and putting it down. It's like play the god damn game FFS! I hate all these trains that build...and melt away. Build...and melt away. And it's the townies fault. They have the power until they don't you know? So if I'm town I know it's my own ******* team that can't make up their ******* minds and just consolidate on a player. And JN has been really bad about this lately where townies are not compromising at all. They have their reads and they stick to them and it results in like 4 different trains of 2 or 3 people each. It's ******* bullsh*t and no I do not want to "play" in a game like that where I have to wait for the very end of a 5 day deadline to even have the slightest chance of lynching a player. Especially in these big games. It takes too god damn long. I don't want to be playing the same game for literally months. So that's where I'm coming from in this game and why I got so frustrated you can call it whining if you want but for me it's just ******* boring and I don't want to do it.

I imagine it's particularly difficult for town to figure out who's town when you have two teams of 4 scum and a team of 4 masons who are bussing each other ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Fun fact about games without DLs:

one game we were in 4 yrs ago, the mod called herself/himself a cool cucumber and didn’t enforce any deadlines.Then the game got so stagnant. He/she grudgingly had to enforce DLs by maybe Day 4! 

• Upvote 2

All I want is for people to make a decision that's all. It can be wrong, it's ok. Just pick someone and stick with it. I'm sure I looked bloodthirsty during this game but I was just at my wits end and trying to go with the flow.

Just now, deckerfan said:

Fun fact about games without DLs:

one game we were in 4 yrs ago, the mod called herself/himself a cool cucumber and didn’t enforce any deadlines.Then the game got so stagnant. He/she grudgingly had to enforce DLs by maybe Day 4! 

How long in real time did it take to get to day 4?

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

How long in real time did it take to get to day 4?

no idea. Felt like the game overall was not any slower than the average JN game. D1/D2 went fast iirc, before some apathy set in as numbers dwindled to 7-9 ish

this was during JN’s “Mafia isn’t What it used be, but we’re still chugging along” phase... which was the phase before “mafia’s dead RIP” ? 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Attention:  kingmaker signups are now open!  Check the thread!

@14 in Green @32EBoozer @whodeawhodat

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is finally over?  And we won?  Awesome.

Next game please.  And please let me survive beyond D1.  Thanks in advance.  

Congrats dude!!!  Is the D1 unwritten “don’t lynch last game’s mod” sportsmanship rule really a thing?? Lol

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I predicted that there was no way we'd lose once we got you on the team.  You dragged our dead carcasses across the finish line.  Awesome work!

I was unable to move dead Chimp from his placement. I said a prayer and quickly removed myself from sight

image.gif.759c4363f180dff373c4228d17bda920.gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I predicted that there was no way we'd lose once we got you on the team.  You dragged our dead carcasses across the finish line.  Awesome work!

That he did lol. With a big assist from the dirty little beast ChimpPimp. Shooting Aj broke the game open and is what ultimately allowed pacfat to shoot ballin instead of a mason. No way Aj would've been that dumb

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, deckerfan said:

@14 in Green @32EBoozer @whodeawhodat

Congrats dude!!!  Is the D1 unwritten “don’t lynch last game’s mod” sportsmanship rule really a thing?? Lol

It used to be but since swine such as pac have influenced the culture here gentlemans agreements such as this respect for previous games mod have gone out the window

• Haha 2