T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

so basically all the cases are trash because scum has known there are 2 teams all along and been scum hunting each other..  great.

these kinds of games are for fun for the mod and scum and sh-t for townies..

saladtosser, gayville, gayrry, gerbil..  take your pick.

Vote Verb...

again...

i think AJ got on stark more yesterday because he knew i was getting ready to go at him. Easiest way to put me off is side with me for a while and allow the time dif to do the rest of the work. 

I still think Stark is scum.

Mechanics question.

With a 22 player game 3? masons  (i assume backup mason gets activated after a death or something) and 2 scum teams is it likely there is a cop in game?  (take ctm style into account)  If so  should the cop claim now and lay out their views? particularly if they have a number of towns?

NOTE   IF YOU ARE THE COP DO NOT CLAIM UNTIL THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN SETTLED!!

VOTE STARK

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

i think AJ got on stark more yesterday because he knew i was getting ready to go at him. Easiest way to put me off is side with me for a while and allow the time dif to do the rest of the work. 

I still think Stark is scum.

Mechanics question.

With a 22 player game 3? masons  (i assume backup mason gets activated after a death or something) and 2 scum teams is it likely there is a cop in game?  (take ctm style into account)  If so  should the cop claim now and lay out their views? particularly if they have a number of towns?

VOTE STARK

THIS IS A VANILLA GAME DICE

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

CTM said it was specifically not vanilla, but that it was designed for learning. 

I know people give CTM a lot of crap for his modding  but thats gotta be a quintessential mod post lol

tells you something without really telling very much.  lmao   Nice @CTM

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2020 at 1:17 PM, CTM said:

Mod note  I think it's important to clarify. The original intent was 2 small vanilla games with an open setup. Plans changed. This game is not an open setup and obviously not small. As far as "vanilla", the below is from op. You can infer from that what you like but to clarify "noob friendly game designed for learning" doesn't constrain me to "Very vanilla", although the game may in fact be very vanilla, it also may not, but it is noob friendly.

Bumping

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

CTM said it was specifically not vanilla, but that it was designed for learning. 

Post 3452 on pg 99 of the chat thread

I'll mod next ..  vanilla game and flavor tho

Thanks for bumping, here it is again. The plans changed and were clarified early to the best of my ability with nice little bolded letters intended to catch your attention as important 

Mod note  I think it's important to clarify. The original intent was 2 small vanilla games with an open setup. Plans changed. This game is not an open setup and obviously not small. As far as "vanilla", the below is from op. You can infer from that what you like but to clarify "noob friendly game designed for learning" doesn't constrain me to "Very vanilla", although the game may in fact be very vanilla, it also may not, but it is noob friendly.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I never saw the clarification.

It's fine I'm not angry or anything, just pointing out how the game was originally pitched.

Yeah it changed in signup thread when more people seemed to be clamoring for 1 big game than 2 small ones.It also changed from open to closed setup

8 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Mechanics question.

VOTE STARK

If someone could just unpack and summarize where we're at now that would be great. 

On 3/2/2020 at 8:22 AM, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(4)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill, hess

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (6)- Pacmule , nolderp, Ape, kdel,drums , beaver

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

JETS (1) - Spootles

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

I’m skipping every 5 pages and skimming around vc fwiw. Page 55 earlyish day 2 

On 3/2/2020 at 2:53 PM, GATA said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(5)-, Barry.Cock, AJ Jvill, Stork, ape

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp, kdel,drums , beaver

JETS (1) - Spootles

Dice (1) hesshole 

Nolderp (1) chimp 

Ape (1) - Jif

Page 60 AJ was on Stark day 1, now seems happy sitting Beaver day 2

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2020 at 6:09 PM, HessStation said:

This helps a lot. I think I get what Ape is trying to do possibly. He’s thinking out loud with the question. But his point could have been wanting to confirm townie without the townie having to do it. It’s still weird. It’s a ping but with little intel imo. 

the two scenarios in my head: 

1. Vic did this once along time ago....he accidentally posted in the game thread instead of the scum thread as scum. That was my first reaction 

2. But you quoting his later posts provides context, to what he may be trying to do, confirm a townie. ..but that’s something he should have kept to himself imo bc it makes little sense for town to be chasing breadcrumbs for a townie bc it’ll never confirm anything 

it’s suspicious and AJ’s response is suspicious too. 

but like, not overwhelming in any regard atm 

On 3/2/2020 at 7:05 PM, A.J. said:

There’s nothing in my post to suggest it should be made public so let’s put a pin in that theory.

I agreed that it’s worth a look back because I believe that it is. If someone gets an idea of who the Mason might be, they can use that info to evaluate the rest of the roster. It’s not a hard premise and honestly the hand wringing over what essentially is a named Townie is more than a little overblown. We’re not talking about a Doc or Cop and people around here claim at the drop of a hat so pardon me if I call bullsh*t on the pearl clutching.

Notice who is quick to agree that it’s suspicious though? Not surprisingly the same guy in the middle of the JiF/Ape sh*tfest directing traffic.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Page 65, so AJ is apparently touchy as scum lol, I barely FOS’d him for the first time all game and he votes me, but next time he comes back into game he unvotes me and goes else where...

On 3/2/2020 at 10:40 PM, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (4)- nolderp, drums , ape, kdels

JETS (1) - Spootles

Nolderp (2) chimp , hesshole

Ape (2) - Jif, JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (2) Ballin, Dicker

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

Page 71 day 2

On 3/3/2020 at 8:38 PM, A.J. said:

Sort of stream of conscious posting here after reading for two hours so bare with me...

Still a lot of neutral reads for me. Verb missed the weekend as per usual and I've already touched on his Ballin TMI case. Dice has me a little paranoid but he's beginning to open up a little more so I am willing to let that play out before I make a call. Most of the newbies have me going one way and then the other with each successive post it feels like. I think like last game they will become more obvious later on with more flips to analyze.

Most suspect to me currently are players like Decker who reads like babble and just seems to throw a vote and leave. Nolder for stuff I pointed out already along with the lack of real presence. And JiF, as I've already stated among other things like his D1 play around 80.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:24 PM, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (1) - Jvill

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (9) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin, nolderp, AJ, Stork

Ape (2) - JETS, Hesshole

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin (4) - verbal, ChimpPimp, Barry.Cock, Beaver

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

Page 80 and towards end day 2

On 3/5/2020 at 2:48 PM, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) - Nolderp, JETS, dicker, beaver

Nolderp (2) - Spootles,  stark 

JETS (4) - Barry.Cock, Ape, jvll51, spoot