For 2020 Season ticket holders

I sold my Psl’s about 2 weeks ago basically because I refused to start paying for the 2020 season in December of 2019, I had one more week until they said my Psl’s would be in default and I’d forfeit them.  Glad I sold them now after this Coronavirus fiasco.

15 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I sold my Psl’s about 2 weeks ago basically because I refused to start paying for the 2020 season in December of 2019, I had one more week until they said my Psl’s would be in default and I’d forfeit them.  Glad I sold them now after this Coronavirus fiasco.

Who , in their right mind , bought your PSLs ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

yeah... that's what I expected to hear, but they have completely changed their position and seem to be doing what is right.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

yeah... that's what I expected to hear, but they have completely changed their position and seem to be doing what is right.

They would have lost more in lawsuits than the damn team is worth if they didn't. Doubt this was altruistic. They have broken me going into my 41st year of tix.

Hope everyone on this site is well and I sure hope this all ends by OD. It will end, it's just a matter of when.

I'm speculating some social distancing STHs may give up their tix creating opportunities for those that want to upgrade.

I am always looking for one and I am All In with my team for the long haul.

Have to believe anyone looking to get in now for the long term will get some PSL bargains on the secondary market.

Looking forward to when this mess is over and wish all of Jet Nation the best getting through this.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:48 PM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Who , in their right mind , bought your PSLs ?

Franchise quarterback.  Check.

HC and GM in sync.  Check.

Culture changed.  Check.

6-2 bounceback to a tough season.  Check.

5-3 home record.  Check.

Division opponents weakened.  Check.

Runway to win the division for the first time since 2002.  Check.

Gee, not sure why a Jets fan would want the best seats in the house in 2020.  Hmm.

SAR I

• Haha 2

On 3/17/2020 at 1:54 PM, Flushing Roots said:

Hope everyone on this site is well and I sure hope this all ends by OD. It will end, it's just a matter of when.

I'm speculating some social distancing STHs may give up their tix creating opportunities for those that want to upgrade.

I am always looking for one and I am All In with my team for the long haul.

Have to believe anyone looking to get in now for the long term will get some PSL bargains on the secondary market.

Looking forward to when this mess is over and wish all of Jet Nation the best getting through this.

Well I'm not giving up my PSLs, but I'm sure my 3 seats will be on re-sale for 2020 by the Jets, cause I ain't paying them for them and I dare them to try to revoke my fully paid PSLs.  We'll see what the court says if it comes to that.  Frankly, I don't think we will be seeing a normal season and it won't start until October or later if we do have a season at all.  

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Culture changed.  Check.

5-3 home record.  Check.

Gee, not sure why a Jets fan would want the best seats in the house in 2020.  Hmm.

SAR I

It's still the Jets my friend . 51 years and counting . Weeb must have sold his soul to the devil .

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Culture changed.  Check.

5-3 home record.  Check.

SAR I

Franchise QB: Sam still has to prove it. 

HC and GM in sync: They haven’t even had a draft together yet. We can’t possibly know this yet.

Culture changed: Remains to be seen.

6-2 bounceback: Against the worst teams in the NFL.

5-3 home record: Not impressive.

Division opponents weakened: Bills and fins only getting better, pats always a threat.

Runaway to win division: You just can’t guarantee that.