Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Are you suggesting that it is JC & Boozer here?

I’m more suggesting that JC is obviously and openly worried about his own longevity. He’s not worried about a town win - we know this because he hasn’t contributed sh*t to the town all game and he doesn’t explain anything about why he suspects Boozer now. 

I’m looking at this as a possible slip from JC

FWIW, if somebody has a vest, the pro town play would have been to try and draw a shot to themselves (so that Cult or SK wastes one). 

JC could have easily done this by claiming a power role. Instead, his claim is designed to prolong his own life. 

31 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I get you said you got a vest, but still.....I'm not following this logic and why it doesn't apply to anybody else on your train.....

I was already at L-2.  Him putting the extra vote especially without commentary is screaming he wants me lynched cause its gonna take two shots (one for the vest+one for my death) to kill me.

11 minutes ago, DPR said:

I’m more suggesting that JC is obviously and openly worried about his own longevity. He’s not worried about a town win - we know this because he hasn’t contributed sh*t to the town all game and he doesn’t explain anything about why he suspects Boozer now. 

FWIW, if somebody has a vest, the pro town play would have been to try and draw a shot to themselves (so that Cult or SK wastes one). 

JC could have easily done this by claiming a power role. Instead, his claim is designed to prolong his own life. 

Fine Pirate, do what you will but his play was atrocious.  Lynch him tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

I hadn't thought about this. What I was wrestling with was: 1) him declaring he has a vest  would draw scum/SK to him out in the open, while 2) if he is scum or the SK it deters the other one from shooting at him and gives everyone a reason for why he hasn't been NK'd yet. I was looking at scenario 1 from a JC as town perspective but given what you pointed out, scenario 1 makes just as much if not more sense if JC is scum/SK looking for the last of the other faction. I agree, the ultimate town play would have been to try and draw the shot and never mention the vest in the first place/

15 minutes ago, DPR said:

Are you the SK or the last cult?

44 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Pretty sure Boozer is our SK folks.  

Unvote, vote Boozer

40 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

He knows he needs two shots to kill me and he needs to push my lynch to win.

unvote vote JC

25 minutes ago, DPR said:

You know, I was just thinking that the SK and the Recruit would be extra interested in hunting each other... It would suck to put all that work into a win just to get killed by the other guy lol

See, I'm thinking the opposite because of what you and I were discussing a couple days ago with the votes...

It's what, 7v1v1? They need each others kills to stand a chance right now

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I hadn't thought about this. What I was wrestling with was: 1) him declaring he has a vest  would draw scum/SK to him out in the open, while 2) if he is scum or the SK it deters the other one from shooting at him and gives everyone a reason for why he hasn't been NK'd yet. I was looking at scenario 1 from a JC as town perspective but given what you pointed out, scenario 1 makes just as much if not more sense if JC is scum/SK looking for the last of the other faction. I agree, the ultimate town play would have been to try and draw the shot and never mention the vest in the first place/

I thought of that but the other angle was to see who pushed my lynch after the reveal.  The other three were already on my train.

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

JC (4) - Beaver, Verbal, DPR, 32EBoozer

Verbal (1) - JIF

32EBoozer (1) - JC

with 9 reapers alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Just now, deckerfan said:

VOTING PAUSED

16 minutes ago, AVM said:

unvote vote JC

See, I'm thinking the opposite because of what you and I were discussing a couple days ago with the votes...

Did you just hammer on purpose?

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Ok....normally I see you guys posting the mario hammer or something with it.

I post spidey memes and play for the lulz...but I've never done a mario hammer....hammer lol. It used to just be Pac's thing and I think some folks are doing it because it's a "Pac game"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Vote JC

Boozer.  Why did you vote JC?  I didn't see anything in your post history the past two days on JC.  Just curious.

7 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

I didn't vote Gata or Lizzie either.

Voted Lee.

Sorry I'm not more available this morning. Meetings all morning. Try and read up when I have the chance. 

I'd like to hear more from Verbal today.

The "Edit" was exactly that, and I drew attention to it.... I didn't try to hide it. It is what it is.... a correction to a misread on the role PAC played in the game concerning Barry. 

I'll cjheck back in at 11:30.

Boozer

9 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

How many Mafia games have you played to date? Scary that your my measuring stick! Barry was a semi Newb..... didn't play like one however. Must be a lawyer or something similar.

9 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

I left word that I was crashing. Works been kicking my arse these past few weeks. 

18 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Bed time. See y’all in the morning. Big day

57 minutes ago, AVM said:

unvote vote JC

This guy is another candidate for Leelou's convert.  

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

I believe this, which means you're prob not SK but that means you're likely cult.

Is there a reveal left for me?  If so, I'll do it but I want to be double sure it won't hurt town by me breaking a rule.

@Pac how many reveals have there been today?

I'm waiting for mod confirmation before I reveal just to be safe.

Agree here, but I think JC is cult.  His activity completely spiked right after all the recruits occurred.  To me, that's a change in posting style and it indicates he's been converted.

As for SK, I get that I'm a candidate as my posting style and/or playstyle has not changed over the course of the game......but all I can say is I'm not a SK.  I think it's somebody who we've not really considered yet....

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

I don't think so, but wanted to make sure Beaver's didn't count for today.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

I'm Town Motion Detector - odd nights I can target a player and see if any action was performed on or by that player.  I can't see what action(s) or what player(s) might be involved, only that it happened.

I viewed Nyn N1 and got nothing (hence why I "scaled back" my read of her, and I was wrong anyway heh).

I viewed Barry on N3 as I wanted to choose somebody from the pool of players I didn't know very well and got nothing in return that night as well.

I recall earlier in the game somebody spoke about even & odd night abilities and I posted about believing them because my own ability lined up with that.

Took waaay too long for this mutherfukker to come up with his reveal.  Look at the timestamps.  I seriously doubt the veracity of his reveal.

"No not Boozer like I like Gin and Juice.. Boozer was a famous foosball player back in 1942"

*blank stares*

"Anyway I don't know why Pac has suddenly decided to start killing townies..  for a while he was steamrolling scum..  Hell was ready to give him the MVP award".

*more blank stares*

"So..  guys...  who do you guys think Pac will kill next"?

Suddenly a pick up truck turned the corner and accelerated...  Boozer was hit with incredible force.  While his body flipped in the air he screamed his last words:

"PAC!! WHAT THE HECK!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS"???!!!

Boozer, aka Asad (Town Mason) is DEAD!

Asad

• Haha 2