Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I'm nor certain if I got bitch slapped or complimented? Despite a few mistakes, you can count on me to vote with the Town folk, whoever the heck they are.

Yeah I’m think I may back off my town read on you just yet.   I understand playing the newbie game (I’m one too), but my dumbass even knew pac was not killing anyone as mod.   

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

I left word that I was crashing. Works been kicking my arse these past few weeks. 

Okay - will you explain again why you felt it necessary to edit your post (and include what it was and what you changed it to)

Also, what's up with the pic?

3 minutes ago, Beaver said:

You want a breadcrumb.   I would possibly look at the people who have not voted for me.   I look at it this way.   My reads are ass and it’s probably even worse this game cause I’m not trying as much.   So scum would want to keep me around for as long as possible because I am the least threat to them.

Ironically, this may be your worst yet lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Beaver said:

You want a breadcrumb.   I would possibly look at the people who have not voted for me.   I look at it this way.   My reads are ass and it’s probably even worse this game cause I’m not trying as much.   So scum would want to keep me around for as long as possible because I am the least threat to them.

huh, why would I iso content around you?  

I feel like Barry was moving too close for comfort to our convert - he got whacked over Stark - so his latest reads are going to be helpful. The hit could be a wifom setting Stark up to look bad. Or it could have been Stark himself. 

In my opinion, Stark's role is essentially useless so no great loss if he got whacked. JiF pointed out that nobody even brough this up, which was slightly odd, but okay.

Being our only town claim, it wouldn't have been out of place for Stark to request a Doc protect, but he didn't. That would seem a bit odd as well, but nobody else brought it up either.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DPR said:

GTH - who's our SK?

Legit dont know.  Outside of Lee and Hess, I've had bad reads all game.  I ******* hate conversion games, I just sit here and second guess myself the entire way...

I'm to read some more, fml, but I'm pretty sure is JC and Verb for the win.

16 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yeah I’m think I may back off my town read on you just yet.   I understand playing the newbie game (I’m one too), but my dumbass even knew pac was not killing anyone as mod.   

How many Mafia games have you played to date? Scary that your my measuring stick! Barry was a semi Newb..... didn't play like one however. Must be a lawyer or something similar.

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

I feel like Barry was moving too close for comfort to our convert - he got whacked over Stark - so his latest reads are going to be helpful. The hit could be a wifom setting Stark up to look bad. Or it could have been Stark himself. 

In my opinion, Stark's role is essentially useless so no great loss if he got whacked. JiF pointed out that nobody even brough this up, which was slightly odd, but okay.

Being our only town claim, it wouldn't have been out of place for Stark to request a Doc protect, but he didn't. That would seem a bit odd as well, but nobody else brought it up either.

Stark was not worried about a NK but I'm tempted to believe him for the time being.  Clever reveal, he's got to earn, he could be recruited but he's not the SK. I'm confident in that.

JC or Verb is the last SK. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Legit dont know.  Outside of Lee and Hess, I've had bad reads all game.  I ******* hate conversion games, I just sit here and second guess myself the entire way...

I'm to read some more, fml, but I'm pretty sure is JC and Verb for the win.

Will you jot down your reasons for thinking JC and Verb so we have them in case of your untimely demise?

5 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

How many Mafia games have you played to date? Scary that your my measuring stick! Barry was a semi Newb..... didn't play like one however. Must be a lawyer or something similar.

Will you answer my previous questions?

Why did you feel it necessary to edit that post, and what is the significance of the pic you posted?

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

Will you jot down your reasons for thinking JC and Verb so we have them in case of your untimely demise?

I've got 2 firm town reads; Me and You.

We've got 2 "revealed" townie that I will buy at face value for now; Stark and Beaver

I've got 2 strong town reads on; AVM and Jville.

Boozer - if homeboy is scum, hats off, I will just laugh. 

That leaves; Verb and JC.  Neither of which, have put an ounce of effort into solving the game or scum hunting.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote JC

I'm comfortable here, still rereading but in all the pages I've read so far today, he hasnt even attempted to scum hunt the entire game. 

Personally, I'm going to hold off voting for now - we can decide as a group who we want to reveal and we don't even need to start a train to get those. We just decide which 2 will be most informative and if they refuse, we runt them up. 

My picks are JC and Boozer

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've got 2 firm town reads; Me and You.

We've got 2 "revealed" townie that I will buy at face value for now; Stark and Beaver

I've got 2 strong town reads on; AVM and Jville.

Boozer - if homeboy is scum, hats off, I will just laugh. 

That leaves; Verb and JC.  Neither of which, have put an ounce of effort into solving the game or scum hunting.

I totes forgot Beaver's "reveal" lol

@Beaver since you've already revealed, will you refresh my memory and tell us again what your role is?

17 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I think this is my 4th

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I will if @Pac can confirm it won't count against the day.

It was counted, by Pac, as 1 of our 2 yesterday. It can't count today and there is no rule about discussing it (which we know because we discussed 80's and Stark's roles a good bit). You are free to discuss it as you will.

On 4/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Good post - I especially like it because Hess is a total psychopath and would definitely call out his cult mate like that.

JC/Beaver sound good to me. Need to take a closer look at both.

This was shortly before SMC died, Barry advocating these 2 trains...

Barry was consistent on JC for a while now...

7 minutes ago, DPR said:

It was counted, by Pac, as 1 of our 2 yesterday. It can't count today and there is no rule about discussing it (which we know because we discussed 80's and Stark's roles a good bit). You are free to discuss it as you will.

I am the town restless spirit.  If I die, I can still vote the following day after my death

13 hours ago, Pac said:

Cast:

1) CTM Town Vote Thief days 1 and 3 emasculated by Blade N3

2) JetFan80 Town Slut w/ RB on even nights lynched Day 4

3) SMC Town 3 shot vig w/ a vest DK'd Day 4

4) 32EBoozer

5) Verbal

6) JetsCode

7) AJ Town Commuter Converted to Cult NK'd N2

8 )DPR

9) Nolder  Town Gladiator sliced in half by Blade

10) Barry Town Mason NK'd N4

11) AVM

12) Drums Ambitious Investigator NK'd via drumstick death N3

13) Gata  Ambitious Townie lynched Day 1

14) JiF

15) Stark

16) Lizard King Town Suicide Bomber lynched Day 2

17) Hess Station  Cult Apprentice/Odd night RBer killed by Blade day 3 (duh)

18) Leelou Clut Leader w/ vest lynched D3

19) Jville

20) Beaver

21) Nyn SK Apprentice NK'd N2

Depending on what kills we are counting as the SK's, the list seems to favor a more experienced player.

I'm looking at AJ & SMC as SK kills? Drums not so much because Blade killed CTM on N3 and it looks like Blade and SK were taking turns? We never saw 3 kills during one phase.

31 minutes ago, DPR said:

Personally, I'm going to hold off voting for now - we can decide as a group who we want to reveal and we don't even need to start a train to get those. We just decide which 2 will be most informative and if they refuse, we runt them up. 

My picks are JC and Boozer

You can do whatever you want but I'm start to plant my feet; JC and Verb for the win.

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

JC, what did you originally think SMC was claiming here?

80 had just revealed.  I unvoted.  SMC called his reveal bullsh*t.  I took this as a possible soft counter claim.  I wanted SMC to confirm his assertion was guaranteed (SMC was the even day RBer) or was he suspicious that 80s reveal was BS (SMC just didn't like the reveal).  

19 minutes ago, DPR said:

Who know what that ****er will do.  CTM and myself "claimed" the same way Beaver did.  For christ sake, I have to say "I'm my favorite role" every game, did it on D1, did Pac count it?  No.  He's just making sh*t up so I appreciate Beaver being cautious.  lol

6 minutes ago, DPR said:

Depending on what kills we are counting as the SK's, the list seems to favor a more experienced player.

I'm looking at AJ & SMC as SK kills? Drums not so much because Blade killed CTM on N3 and it looks like Blade and SK were taking turns? We never saw 3 kills during one phase.

It's JC and Verb for the win.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DPR said:

Does anyone know how many games Hess has played in recently?

edit: Has anyone kept a list of vc's or noted how the dead players were reading Stark?

edit: @AVM what are your current reads?

edit: Boozer never came back to engage after posting his sassy pic.

edit: @Jetscode1 any chance we can get a reads list from you? 

Not necessarily in this order, but...

Beaver - weak reveal that struck me at the time as practically saying VT. Some were struggling with "is town slut even a role?!" and he couldn't offer up something that could have helped there. Regardless I think 80 was getting lynched - I did hammer without him speaking - but giving nothing was not townie play. He's also had a tendency to show up right as people, myself included, have said something to the effect of "I forgot beaver was still playing"

JC - he clearly earned something, I think we all agree on that. His positioning on trains looked bad (more on that next post...gotta pull the analysis up and fill in new trains)...

Jville - Just putting here til I look at the train analysis...feel a little better today than yesterday

Boozer - WTF...I said a couple days ago that the lost noobie thing seemed genuine and it still does...but the edit thing is gross..

5 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I am the town restless spirit.  If I die, I can still vote the following day after my death

What the actual **** dude...

1 - you're telling the truth and had not only another oddball role but a SUPER powerful role as we were discussing voting at the end here...

2 - you all bought time to look up a role we wouldn't want to lynch...