Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

36 minutes ago, Stark said:

I can understand this thought. Another is someone possibly protecting me? Or like DPR said they could have let me live for confusion. 

my reveal was 100% true I am what I said. Don’t want to mess with the reveal restriction

Yes there’s multiple possibilities for why you’re still alive. I found it curious DPR didn’t mention that one, which is why I pointed it out

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Yes there’s multiple possibilities for why you’re still alive. I found it curious DPR didn’t mention that one, which is why I pointed it out

Did you find that curious?

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Should be self-explanatory but I’ll dabble. You leaving the “Stark could be scum” possibility out of the equation could = you knowing too much.

You really think that’s it... ?

Seriously. Iso me and then get back to me.

31 minutes ago, DPR said:

You really think that’s it... ?

Seriously. Iso me and then get back to me.

I just iso’d you. Had a town lean on you before and still do. Also still think it was curious you didn’t mention that possibility. Not enough to change my read, but enough to take notice of it.

On 4/18/2020 at 2:10 PM, SMC said:

Because I think your reveal is bullsh*t

On 4/18/2020 at 2:28 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I think I know where this is going.  You swing if you're wrong.

Vote @Jetsfan80

On 4/18/2020 at 2:43 PM, SMC said:

That's a suspect conclusion and suspicious.

The competing train is Leelou v. 80 or Leelou v. CTM.

We didn't have a competing train yet until now.  First, there was nearly a speed lynch on 80 that was paused when HessScum was sliced.  Now there was a run on Leelou.  

On 4/18/2020 at 2:51 PM, Jetscode1 said:

OK.  To be clear. 

You suspect 80.  You are not guaranteeing 80 is not what he says?

On 4/18/2020 at 2:53 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote

Need an answer from SMC

JC, what did you originally think SMC was claiming here?

Ugh, no clue.  My best town reads keep dying and I've got nothing on scum.    I'd say JC or Verb for laying low and seemingly not sticking their necks out for attention but with Stark making it through the night (and at one point last night he didnt even seem worried about death) but so did Beaver, even though he didnt claim a power.  Speaking of which, since he's revealed, I would assume if he had to elaborate on his role, it wouldnt be considered another reveal but wtf knows, Pac is just making sh*t up as he goes along. 

DPR - town.  Im losing all my town read left and right but this one is firm feet in concrete, he's the only one of you I trust.

Boozer - who the **** knows, is the babe in the woods thing an act?  If so, kudos. I dont think I've ever seen it executed so well.

Jville/AVM - town reading based on content for both.  Both could be SK I guess but I like the way both of them have operated.  Both have had some great cases/thoughts that I think wouldnt come from scum.

Is that it?  Is that's all that's left? 

7 vs. 1 vs. 1

?

Does anyone know how many games Hess has played in recently?

edit: Has anyone kept a list of vc's or noted how the dead players were reading Stark?

edit: @AVM what are your current reads?

edit: Boozer never came back to engage after posting his sassy pic.

edit: @Jetscode1 any chance we can get a reads list from you? 

I'm going to go back and see if I can see that breadcrumb for Barry.

I have an idea that I think could net us townie but not scum but before I can propose it, I want to look back and see if I can find anything.

I feel like Beaver should be able to expand on his role too and not count as another stupid reveal that ****ed us last day phase.  So dumb. 

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Someone had Barry in the firm town pile.  I cant remember whobut it struck me as odd, even though Barry was one of my strongest town reads, I thought hmmmm, that's a specific call out.

**** me, I dont want to reread anything....

That was me.   I said I read Barry, boozer, and DPR as my town reads.  Jville I would include as well

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ugh, no clue.  My best town reads keep dying and I've got nothing on scum.    I'd say JC or Verb for laying low and seemingly not sticking their necks out for attention but with Stark making it through the night (and at one point last night he didnt even seem worried about death) but so did Beaver, even though he didnt claim a power.  Speaking of which, since he's revealed, I would assume if he had to elaborate on his role, it wouldnt be considered another reveal but wtf knows, Pac is just making sh*t up as he goes along. 

DPR - town.  Im losing all my town read left and right but this one is firm feet in concrete, he's the only one of you I trust.

Boozer - who the **** knows, is the babe in the woods thing an act?  If so, kudos. I dont think I've ever seen it executed so well.

Jville/AVM - town reading based on content for both.  Both could be SK I guess but I like the way both of them have operated.  Both have had some great cases/thoughts that I think wouldnt come from scum.

Is that it?  Is that's all that's left? 

7 vs. 1 vs. 1

?

I'm nor certain if I got bitch slapped or complimented? Despite a few mistakes, you can count on me to vote with the Town folk, whoever the heck they are.

11 minutes ago, DPR said:

Does anyone know how many games Hess has played in recently?

edit: Has anyone kept a list of vc's or noted how the dead players were reading Stark?

edit: @AVM what are your current reads?

edit: Boozer never came back to engage after posting his sassy pic.

edit: @Jetscode1 any chance we can get a reads list from you? 

9 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Bed time. See y’all in the morning. Big day

I left word that I was crashing. Works been kicking my arse these past few weeks. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm going to go back and see if I can see that breadcrumb for Barry.

I have an idea that I think could net us townie but not scum but before I can propose it, I want to look back and see if I can find anything.

I feel like Beaver should be able to expand on his role too and not count as another stupid reveal that ****ed us last day phase.  So dumb. 

You want a breadcrumb.   I would possibly look at the people who have not voted for me.   I look at it this way.   My reads are ass and it’s probably even worse this game cause I’m not trying as much.   So scum would want to keep me around for as long as possible because I am the least threat to them.

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Someone had Barry in the firm town pile.  I cant remember whobut it struck me as odd, even though Barry was one of my strongest town reads, I thought hmmmm, that's a specific call out.

**** me, I dont want to reread anything....

GTH - who's our SK?