Last to post in this thread wins

1,2 or 3? :D

I see they now have lineswomen at League of Ireland matches. And judging by tonight's "effort" they're more competetent than the referees.

I got a Wii for the kids. I have a 2, but have been putting off buying a 3. I am into last year's NCAA football and will probably make the switch once this year's NCAA comes out.

I got a Wii for the kids. I have a 2, but have been putting off buying a 3. I am into last year's NCAA football and will probably make the switch once this year's NCAA comes out.

I have a 2 as well, and can't afford a 3, and probably won't for another couple of years. Actually my next console will be the new version of the Sega Mega Drive. :mrgreen:

And you have to admire Gagoots, he's a trier. Inept, but still a trier. :mrgreen:

I have a 2 as well, and can't afford a 3, and probably won't for another couple of years. Actually my next console will be the new version of the Sega Mega Drive. :mrgreen:

And you have to admire Gagoots, he's a trier. Inept, but still a trier. :mrgreen:

It will be my last concole. I do not play games as much leaning more towards PC.

Admire? That's going a little too far.

True.