Last to post in this thread wins

Owing to crap people in charge of transport, who were simply not interested in making it in time, but who wanted to see Journey, we missed most of Tesla's set.Journey were nice, bland and inoffensive, and were promptly blown the f**k away by Whitesnake. And Def Leppard were class too.

I just wish now I had ventured across the border to see Tesla last night, as they did a 2 hour headline show, rather than the measly 30 minutes.

Owing to crap people in charge of transport, who were simply not interested in making it in time, but who wanted to see Journey, we missed most of Tesla's set.Journey were nice, bland and inoffensive, and were promptly blown the f**k away by Whitesnake. And Def Leppard were class too.

I just wish now I had ventured across the border to see Tesla last night, as they did a 2 hour headline show, rather than the measly 30 minutes.

That blows. I think I've told the story about going to see Japanese metal band Loudness. Our ride was some lazy groupie. We got there in time to hear the end of Wok & Woll Cwazy Night" and "Rank you Bwookwyn. Good night!"

Who is playing for Whitesnake now? Is it still Reb Beach?

I would hope so.

Sounds like a great line-up.

That blows. I think I've told the story about going to see Japanese metal band Loudness. Our ride was some lazy groupie. We got there in time to hear the end of Wok & Woll Cwazy Night" and "Rank you Bwookwyn. Good night!"

Who is playing for Whitesnake now? Is it still Reb Beach?

Yeah, it sucks when you miss the band you went to see. I 've learned though. Next time, I take my own car. :mrgreen: Reb Beach is still with them, good guitarist.

Yeah, it sucks when you miss the band you went to see. I 've learned though. Next time, I take my own car. :mrgreen: Reb Beach is still with them, good guitarist.

I missed my one chance to see White Snake because of flaming diarrhea.

Don't pay if you're late! That's not the London show, is it? My friend is taking her husband. Flying in just for the show.

Nah, Punchestown, somewhere outside Dublin.

I've a friend who's been flying all over Europe the last few weeks to see as many of their shows as he can. I think it was Barcelona, Paris and Marseille this week.

I stay well away from Winger. Next gig is AC/DC, but since that's at a racecourse, there's a bunch of us booking a bus to that, let that driver fight the traffic.

AC/DC nice shows you have on tap.

Trust me, you can always choke someone. Repercussions are different though.

Well, I could claim PTSD, but that would hurt someone that actually has it.

Garrotte them instead?

That would work.

I think the problem will be disposal. Proper disposal eliminates most of the problems associated with choking someone.

As for the garotte, it has a time honored history amongst my people.

That can be a problem.

That is why a plan needs to be implented and then practiced on ecrub.