Last to post in this thread wins

What kind of fan bets against his own team?

He's just afraid we'd stab him.

I checked on the "blanket ban" on alcohol in Rome. It consisted of no alcohol in glass containers sold in the area around the stadium from Tuesday night to Thursday morning, no takeaways sold in the area directly surrounding the stadium and no alcohol allowed on the metro. UNFAIR! HOW ARE WE EXPECTED TO SURVIVE!

He's just afraid we'd stab him.

I checked on the "blanket ban" on alcohol in Rome. It consisted of no alcohol in glass containers sold in the area around the stadium from Tuesday night to Thursday morning, no takeaways sold in the area directly surrounding the stadium and no alcohol allowed on the metro. UNFAIR! HOW ARE WE EXPECTED TO SURVIVE!

How far is the 'area' around the stadium? To the ocean?

What kind of fan bets against his own team?

How far is the 'area' around the stadium? To the ocean?

Ocean? What ocean? Mare nostra?

I doubt it's more than a few blocks. As long as you don't require a glass bottle take away ( good for breaking and stabbing) you can pretty much drink what you like where you like, except for open containers in the subway.

Ocean? What ocean? Mare nostra?

I doubt it's more than a few blocks. As long as you don't require a glass bottle take away ( good for breaking and stabbing) you can pretty much drink what you like where you like, except for open containers in the subway.

That is what I am saying. I am sure the local bars love the alcohol ban.

337euros.jpg

That is funny.

That is what I am saying. I am sure the local bars love the alcohol ban.

Dude, there was no alcohol ban. They only banned takeaways in glass containers. You could buy as much as you want inside the bars or takeaways in plastic. Is that too much to handle? Italians don't generally drink to get drunk, they just have wine and grappa with dinner to get a nice buzz on. Unfortunately, Romans also appear to like stabbing people if they are fans of the team that routed them last year.

That is funny.

Not if you get paid in dollars.

why is it that whenever you seem to need something like really bad and you send someone a text asking them for a favor. and they some how seem to "not recieve it" but soon as you send them a text just saying hi or something then they wanna ****ing respond right away. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just wanna choke a bitch right now... im sooo ****ing heated!!!!! ok end rant

The young woman on our right should go back to the store where she bought that shirt and demand her money back. Look at it bunching around the chest. What has happened to workmanship in the apparel industry?

It is a knock off. :rolleyes: