Last to post in this thread wins

I'm glad they're not buying Opel now.

Too late for me. They already bought in Chrysler. I have never paid money for a non-Mopar. Looks like it's old cars for the rest of my life! To be fair, new Fiats are much better. The quality seems to have improved a ton over the last decade and they have some decent looking stuff too.

I never heard of that.

No? Where the hell have you been?

Oh no. Don't encourage him. ;)

I don't know if I can stand another 20 pages of the same smiley, though it may beat all those pages of f.chowd's bouncing boobies. :biggrin:

The Recycling Thought for the Day:

austinrecycle.jpg

Sorry, maybe you should just help me explain to him that's not the way it works.

:character0293:

No wake and bake? Too bad.

Speaking of wake and bake - is it prudent to write "as a kite" if one aspires be a public figure? Young people forget it's people like me doing the hiring these days...;)

Speaking of retahded young people - a few boys at my nephews middle school have been busted for sending mass texts of a sext. Translation: some girl sends a 14-15 year old boy a nudie pic - boys send nudie pic to all his friends saying "hahahaha....loook at this slut."

I'm just hoping my nephew isn't one of the "boys." :(

Edited by Garb

Speaking of wake and bake - is it prudent to write "as a kite" if one aspires be a public figure? Young people forget it's people like me doing the hiring these days...;)

Speaking of retahded young people - a few boys at my nephews middle school have been busted for sending mass texts of a sext. Translation: some girl sends a 14-15 year old boy a nudie pic - boys send nudie pic to all his friends saying "hahahaha....loook at this slut."

I'm just hoping my nephew isn't one of the "boys." :(

...as a kite? that's a pretty popular phrase, used alot in movies and music...i quote the most random stuff on my twitter page.

and wake n bake really is referencing me baking blueberry muffins in the morning. because i really do do that. but, i jokingly call it "wake and bake". do you really think i would openly post stuff about smoking marijuana on my twitter?;)