Last to post in this thread wins

Breathin' all the clean air, sittin' in the sun,

When I get my train fare, I'll get up and run

Gloom, despair, and agony on me,

Deep dark depression,

Incessant Misery,

If it weren't for bad luck, I have no luck at all,

Oh Gloom, despair, and agony y'all

I like them too. My supervisor likes suit and tie.

Our Director only requires that of Division and Branch Chiefs....us lowly no real power Team Leads have no dress code. By direction of our Division Chief, Jeans and collared shirts.

Our Director only requires that of Division and Branch Chiefs....us lowly no real power Team Leads have no dress code. By direction of our Division Chief, Jeans and collared shirts.

I'm not a director, but I'm not that lowly. My director said suit and tie, so I wear a suit or sport coat and "slacks." I don't always wear a tie, but I can steal one from the closet if I have to go somewhere that the DG or DAS will see me.

http://nymag.com/new...2-5/index1.html

Patrice O'Neal was the man.

Yeah. RIP.

I'm not a director, but I'm not that lowly. My director said suit and tie, so I wear a suit or sport coat and "slacks." I don't always wear a tie, but I can steal one from the closet if I have to go somewhere that the DG or DAS will see me.

I think it is solely my Director's want. He wants a day where he does not have to dress up. He said he pays into a community fund in order to wear dress down clothes.

I'm not getting arrested and the people I work with and for actually like me. more than I like them.

it's pretty much just Internet people who hate me.

it's ok, being internet people yourselves i don't expect you to believe that.

carry on.

Who hates you? Hell, you managed a lasting relationship with Brooklyn and you like T0m! That's almost impossible

Who hates you? Hell, you managed a lasting relationship with Brooklyn and you like T0m! That's almost impossible

lol, well in the lounge pretty much just KH I guess. maybe a couple others, but they're polite about it and all.

I'll just stay away from the rest of the site.

who doesn't like Tom?

and Brooklyn's always been nice to me. I don't think he'll be back tho...

lol, well in the lounge pretty much just KH I guess. maybe a couple others, but they're polite about it and all.

I'll just stay away from the rest of the site.

who doesn't like Tom?

and Brooklyn's always been nice to me. I don't think he'll be back tho...

That Pats fan doesn't hate anybody. He loves us all. T0m? He lives to be hated. I think that people started liking him and that's why he ran away. When he came back he couldn't remember his password and had to go from Tom to T0m. Brooklyn usually comes back. This isn't his first hiatus.

I think he may have pushed too far this time. well see. hope he does but guess we all need breaks sometimes.

and I thought since Tom created his own troll he was better acclimated to the affection... don't keep track really.

I'll trust your superior social skills on the rest... the humans baffle me.

I love almost everyone, but mostly the way god or the deity or whatever of your choice would than as a member of the species. when it gets more personal than that I go blind and stupid.

so, nu, how's by you?

Edited by cindy

That Pats fan doesn't hate anybody. He loves us all. T0m? He lives to be hated. I think that people started liking him and that's why he ran away. When he came back he couldn't remember his password and had to go from Tom to T0m. Brooklyn usually comes back. This isn't his first hiatus.

Word.

If I hated people on a Jets' website, why would I come here?

It is certainly not for the slanted football and baseball talk.