Last to post in this thread wins

Nah, I didn't go anywhere.  France never surrendered to me, but quite a few of their restaurants have.  

I was driving the back roads to Nashville a week or so ago and saw a restaurant  that advertised "authentic French cuisine". 

If it was in Nashville, I would take a chance, but a $hithole little town north of Nashville?  I think I will pass.  Probably French Bread Pizza.

I was driving the back roads to Nashville a week or so ago and saw a restaurant  that advertised "authentic French cuisine". 

If it was in Nashville, I would take a chance, but a $hithole little town north of Nashville?  I think I will pass.  Probably French Bread Pizza.

As you go west from Torino through Nice the bread gets progressively better and the people snootier.  From Nice on it is on. We figured they hated Americans and pretended to be Italian, but apparently they are not that fond of Italians either.  Italian food is great, but Milan is probably the worst and the bread in France is phenomenal. 

As you go west from Torino through Nice the bread gets progressively better and the people snootier.  From Nice on it is on. We figured they hated Americans and pretended to be Italian, but apparently they are not that fond of Italians either.  Italian food is great, but Milan is probably the worst and the bread in France is phenomenal. 

To Quote PDM, "they are wankstains".

We had good food in our limited travels through France (Paris, Metz and St. Avold).  Cannot say I ever had a bad meal eating out in Europe.

To Quote PDM, "they are wankstains".

We had good food in our limited travels through France (Paris, Metz and St. Avold).  Cannot say I ever had a bad meal eating out in Europe.

The only place I ever had "bad" food was Venice.  The first 3 times we went, McDonald's was the best meal we had.  That was because somebody would invariably get hungry down by St Mark's and somebody else would refuse to pay for a decent meal (€8 for an espresso over there in 2006, .80 the rest of the country).  Once we actually had pizza that had been microwaved.  The barrage of profanity I let loose with is still talked about by those within earshot.  The kid who was "so hungry that I will die if we take another step" has often heard that his death was preferable. Venice actually has some insanely good food, but not at the tourist traps. 

The only place I ever had "bad" food was Venice.  The first 3 times we went, McDonald's was the best meal we had.  That was because somebody would invariably get hungry down by St Mark's and somebody else would refuse to pay for a decent meal (€8 for an espresso over there in 2006, .80 the rest of the country).  Once we actually had pizza that had been microwaved.  The barrage of profanity I let loose with is still talked about by those within earshot.  The kid who was "so hungry that I will die if we take another step" has often heard that his death was preferable. Venice actually has some insanely good food, but not at the tourist traps. 

Mmmmmm pizza.  Never had microwaved pizza.  Worse meal I had and it was on an Air Force base so I do not think it should count.  I ordered a French Pizza Croissant.  It ended up being a Stouffers French Bread Pizza slice.  FML.

You've never eaten at a Supermac's in Ireland, then.

Do they have a Supermac's in the airport? 

Thankfully no.

Just imagine if there was? Thousands of people, starving after long flights, putting up with crap food on airplanes (I'm looking at YOU, American Airlines), get into Dublin, want something quick, and all there is is Supermac's. Horrific thought.

And overpriced with small portions.  The latter might be a benefit they way you tell it.

• 2 weeks later...

Since 99% of this place ignore this thread, might get away with this here.

The Redskins losing the trademark protection case means that anyone can sell anything using their name now, and Snyder has no comeback. What are the chances those fake jersey companies in China are now hiring lawyers to find every team's name offensive in some way? That would be the NFL's nightmare scenario.

Be fun to watch, though.

"The Miami Dolphins, by their actions on and off the field, and horrific colours and logos, all whilst using the name Dolphins have slandered the most intelligent species on the face of the planet, and we demand they forfeit the trademark, for the good of all ceteceans"

Since 99% of this place ignore this thread, might get away with this here.

The Redskins losing the trademark protection case means that anyone can sell anything using their name now, and Snyder has no comeback. What are the chances those fake jersey companies in China are now hiring lawyers to find every team's name offensive in some way? That would be the NFL's nightmare scenario.

Be fun to watch, though.

"The Miami Dolphins, by their actions on and off the field, and horrific colours and logos, all whilst using the name Dolphins have slandered the most intelligent species on the face of the planet, and we demand they forfeit the trademark, for the good of all ceteceans"

Is it that political of a topic? Not if it is offensive or not but the impact of them losing trademark.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-28014069

Keep political nonsense out of it but how ******* funny is this?

More of them same, this was the guy who sent his heavies round to a London barber's shop as they had a poster taking the piss out of his hair.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-27038723

And I hate you f**kers with pizza.

Anthony Cumia of the Opie and Anthony show was fired for comments on twitter. I got in real late on that show - only started listening in 2011 - but found it hilarious. Sucks. Sirius is kind of a pussy company, but everyone's kind of that these days. 

Anthony Cumia of the Opie and Anthony show was fired for comments on twitter. I got in real late on that show - only started listening in 2011 - but found it hilarious. Sucks. Sirius is kind of a pussy company, but everyone's kind of that these days. 

Tried their show a few times...meh.