Last to post in this thread wins

So earlier this week, my dog had the runs.

It had passed and he seemed better.

Last night everyone was going in different directions so for dinner I grabbed some popcorn chicken from Walmart.

Gave both of my dogs a few pieces as I did not want to put a plastic container with a handful of pieces in the fridge.

This morning I am getting ready and I hear my wife yell, "the dog is sick again" as she is cleaning up the mess.

I almost felt bad.

So earlier this week, my dog had the runs.

It had passed and he seemed better.

Last night everyone was going in different directions so for dinner I grabbed some popcorn chicken from Walmart.

Gave both of my dogs a few pieces as I did not want to put a plastic container with a handful of pieces in the fridge.

This morning I am getting ready and I hear my wife yell, "the dog is sick again" as she is cleaning up the mess.

I almost felt bad.

Sorry to hear that. But, did you tell her about the popcorn chicken? or play dumb?

"wow, honey, that's really weird that he got sick again. He must not have been over what he had before."

:)

Sorry to hear that. But, did you tell her about the popcorn chicken? or play dumb?

"wow, honey, that's really weird that he got sick again. He must not have been over what he had before."

:)

Are you crazy?  ;)

I have been married far too long to know somethings are better left unsaid.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good. Had tried to time it so I would miss Steel Panther, but unfortuntely failed. Priest were good though, for some strange reason they didn't play anything from Painkiller.

Not impressed with that.

Yeah, I have heard them a few time son the station I listen to at work.  There is no middle ground.  I either like their song or hate it.

I don't always listen to satirical metal, but when I do, I prefer GWAR

Has to be Lawnmower Deth for me. Well, their first three releases. Then they decided to get serious and went to shit. Though if they hadn't changed their music style so drastically, I'd would have kept listening...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...