Last to post in this thread wins

So the world is just waiting to end when we least expect it?

Lol I guess.

OR maybe it will pull a reverse psychology on us and do it at the most obvious time since we're (or at least I am) expecting it to be when I least expect it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That was one thing I never understood about that Murder She Wrote. Nobody ever seemed to notice that wherever she went death followed. That town she lived, how come the Feds never investigated the insanely high death rate?

She was the mother of the Manchurian Candidate.  Who knows how many sleepers she had out there?

That was one thing I never understood about that Murder She Wrote. Nobody ever seemed to notice that wherever she went death followed. That town she lived, how come the Feds never investigated the insanely high death rate?

How old are you?

He pulled out the Murder She Wrote reference..Earth Wind and Fire maybe?

He's not from the States.  You know how behind the times some of those countries are with TV series.  I used to watch Magnum PI with breakfast in Milan.  Nick Slaughter from Sweating Bullets became a symbol of the anti-Milosevic movement in Serbia a decade after it went off the air.

How old are you?

Not as old as you :biggrin:

His prom theme was "fire"

I don't think there was one, apart from get as drunk as possible. Admittedly, I didn't bother going.

He's not from the States.  You know how behind the times some of those countries are with TV series.  I used to watch Magnum PI with breakfast in Milan.  Nick Slaughter from Sweating Bullets became a symbol of the anti-Milosevic movement in Serbia a decade after it went off the air.

There's a couple of channels and they show all of the old stuff, Magnum, The Fall Guy, Kojak, Quincy, Nash Bridges, etc. If it's from the 70's or 80s, then ITV4 or one of those stations has it.

Not as old as you :biggrin:

I don't think there was one, apart from get as drunk as possible. Admittedly, I didn't bother going.

There's a couple of channels and they show all of the old stuff, Magnum, The Fall Guy, Kojak, Quincy, Nash Bridges, etc. If it's from the 70's or 80s, then ITV4 or one of those stations has it.

I can vividly remember getting home and watching the Fall Guy at 3 am while I waited for the Avengers to come on.

I have it on good authority that nights are dark.

Anchorage at midnight.

4790383974_b71ea486bd_z.jpg

Hahahahahaha.

There have been lot of people who love to oppose my statements around here just for the heck of it. I posted my comment wanting to see who would be the first one to jump to oppose this. Thanks for biting not disappointing.

Although i did think the retort would be based on the famous midnight sun from Norway and you went the Anchorage way.

Hahahahahaha.

There have been lot of people who love to oppose my statements around here just for the heck of it. I posted my comment wanting to see who would be the first one to jump to oppose this. Thanks for biting not disappointing.

Although i did think the retort would be based on the famous midnight sun from Norway and you went the Anchorage way.

If you think accusing me of biting will get you a win in this thread, you will be disappointed.

That was the first applicable picture.

Here I was wondering what did you use, Google Search or Bing.

I used to yell "Go! Go! Google!"  but somewhere along the line it switched to "Go! Go! Gadget!"  One time my friend had a craving and I screamed "Go! Go! Gadget! Chicken Wings!" and it suggested a 4 day walk to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo.  Unfortunately we ended up at TGIF around the corner.

• Upvote 1

I used to yell "Go! Go! Google!"  but somewhere along the line it switched to "Go! Go! Gadget!"  One time my friend had a craving and I screamed "Go! Go! Gadget! Chicken Wings!" and it suggested a 4 day walk to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo.  Unfortunately we ended up at TGIF around the corner.

and then what happened ?