HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So did you have any protections since there were so many misses at night ? @Drums did you have any protections ?

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I wasn't told of anything related to protections.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Gotta head out for a bit.  Be back this afternoon.  

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I can not reveal so you will have to take my word on this ...... but I can tell you 80 is lying in this post because he did have a protection Im 100 % sure of it and I'm also sure this makes 80 scum. 

Unvote Drums 

Vote 80 

Trust me on this 

So we have Trieu Industries, The TPD, and Scum

Looks like Arsis was shot at and a BPV saved him and he was Trieu Industries with Barry 

So we have 

PAC - Town Killer (Town) Village Idiot

80 - He's scum

Hess - Cleared

Dice - Cleared 

Arsis - Cleared (Trieu) By me not AVM or AJ

Drums - Possible Scum -Reveal was absolute poop

Nyn -heavily leaning Town

Jvill - Possible Scum

Smash - Cleared (TPD)

To narrow this all down Im sure 80 is scum 

the remaining FOS and Drums 

Updated I got Hess mixed up with Arsis on AVM/AJ investigations

So we have Trieu Industries, The TPD, and Scum

Looks like Arsis was shot at and a BPV saved him and he was Trieu Industries with Barry 

So we have 

PAC - Town Killer (Town) Village Idiot

80 - He's scum

Hess - Cleared by AVM/AJ

Dice/replaced by Teh Bumble - Cleared by AVM/AJ

Arsis - Cleared (Trieu) By me not AVM or AJ

Drums - Possible Scum -Reveal was absolute poop

Nyn -heavily leaning Town

Jvill - Possible Scum

Smash - Cleared (TPD) AVM/AJ

To narrow this all down Im sure 80 is scum 

the remaining FOS and Drums 

Updated I got Hess mixed up with Arsis on AVM/AJ investigations

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SMC said:

JONATHAN OSTERMAN

He was a real man, although it is hard to believe that now. He was an nuclear physicist  and in love with fellow researcher, Janey Slater, until he was disintegrated in a botched experiment.

Osterman.jpg.e5417d8bf2ba53ffc48f0ea898571b63.jpg

But somehow he was reintegrated and took the name Doctor Manhattan. His relationship with Janey couldn’t last. The Greek myths have taught us that love between a god and a mortal was fleeting. Perhaps in an attempt to hold onto his humanity, he fell in love with Silk Spectre, Laurie Juspecyk, while teammates on The Watchmen. You knew that miracles by their definition are meaningless, only what can happen does happen. But love was a miracle, like turning air into gold.

Watchmen_cast.jpg.39c2749f560af5c3cd37f1dac90f678a.jpg

Then fellow teammate Ozymandias—Adrian Veidt—faked an alien invasion of New York City—killing millions—to trick nations into world peace. And Jon killed teammate Rorschach to keep it secret. But Jon was no longer Jon by now and he disappeared from earth.

Then 10 years ago he returned to Earth and visited the U.S.’s 51st state, Vietnam. There he met police officer Angela Abar and, again, he fell in love. Not at that moment, but years later when she was trying to save him. Because Doctor Manhattan sees time—past, present, and future—simultaneously, that meant he always loved Angela, who became Sister Night. And he took the name Cal Abar.

She was dead now, just like Laurie, but her death was at the hands of Adrian Veidt, the man who had killed millions.  Adrian had always wanted Doctor Manhattan’s power, but he would not be able to get it now.

Now, Doctor Manhattan will no longer fight it. He will not transfer his powers, because no one deserves it.  He will let his power go to the Seventh Kalvary, who had created a tachyon canon from parts stolen from Trieu Industries to kill him and steal his powers.

Lady Trieu and her daughter Bian were also looking for Doctor Manhattan, but they were too late.  The Seventh Kalvary had found him first. He tried to warn the Tulsa Police about Joe Keene, Jr. and Jane Crawford, but no one listened.  He warned them about Bian too, but that warning fell on death ears.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Who are the three people he warned us about? Barry, Jvill and 80. Barry was Bian.

@Nynaeve