HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Official Final Vote Count:

80 (5) - Smash, JVill, Drums, Nyn, Pac

Drums (3) - Arsis, 80, Pac

JVill (1) - Ape

With 9 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 5 to arrest

SCENE COMING...

PAC FINALLY HAMMERED SOMEONE!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Today's lynch process was gross.  I still think drums is scum but 80 perhaps his partner.  Gave him a chance to explain and he failed.

Drums completely sh*t the bed when I asked him to copy paste his Role cause he said that's what he did when he revealed then he said he could not cause it was against the rules ...that was awesome

1 minute ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

It's called levity. Also, if you don't want folks involved, take it to PM. Also, also, don't tell me what to do you geriatric ****. 

is 55  geriatric? I'm in pretty good shape think you can hang with me you filthy simian slob / :)

Tulsa Police Department Headquarters…

The members of the TPD and their allies made their way to the bleachers in the briefing room of the TPD Headquarters. There was a huge sigh of relief that they were even there to decide on who to arrest next. Because if it wasn’t for that guardian angel who stopped the Seventh Kalvary from stealing Doctor Manhattan’s powers, they’d all be dead.

773937777_TulsaPDLG.jpg.e6c0178ced05ee079fcb6f36404a4c07.jpg

As he did the day before, Looking Glass stepped up to the podium. But before he could speak, Drums, wearing a Lion-O mask, yelled out, “Are we just going to ignore what JiF told us?”

“No one listens to JiF,” Pac, in his Fonzi mask, said.

“But he was Doctor Manhattan!” Drums said. “He knows, like, everything!”

“He was?” Hess, wearing a Dolemite mask, asked. “Seriously?”

“Pay attention!” Nyn, in her Buffy mask, said.

“Don’t listen to Drums,” Smash, in his Al Swearengen mask, said. “He’s likely scum, but I know that 80 is scum. Arrest him!”

JF80, wearing a timber wolf mask, looked around, confused. “Me? I’m a nobody. I’m not Seventh Kalvary.”

The signatures piled up and, finally, Pac snatch the warrant to put the final signature.  He had, at last, done it. Been the last signature on a warrant. He had missed so many opportunities, but now he did it.

Pac made sure there was none of that weird stuff the last two days. He held the warrant up to his face to make sure it didn’t disappear.  He saw JF80 and said, “You have the right to remain silent. You have the—”

“Whatever,” JF80 said, "I give up."

Jetsfan80, Senator Joe Keene Jr. (Seventh Kalvary Leader, 1 time kill-proof), has been arrested and sent to the county jail while awaiting trial.

1259455112_01-JoeKeene.jpg.0e9b11b68a7c0444b4874f73d6269811.jpg 

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 8.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Drums completely sh*t the bed when I asked him to copy paste his Role cause he said that's what he did when he revealed then he said he could not cause it was against the rules ...that was awesome

Look back at 80's move. He wanted to go drums before jvill. Prior to 80 being run up.

I think you might be wrong.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:02 PM, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

If we’re doing too 3, I’m not sure I can oblige. I am triangulating amongs Jif, drums and 80. I can’t put my finger in it, but there has been enough maneuvering amongst them that I’d assume maybe one is wolf and the others are patsy villagers.

oh my, this dandie fellow is awful bright

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Look back at 80's move. He wanted to go drums before jvill. Prior to 80 being run up.

I think you might be wrong.

well im not saying I was right or wrong just pointing out how bad Drums botched that up when i asked him to copy paste.

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wtf.  So I guess JiF got Dr Manhattan powers when DPR died somehow?  I don't think he had it the whole time based on his behavior.  Scum figured it out regardless so he should have been more open about it to help us solve the game.  F**king ridiculous. 

Not sure why he decided to call me out in particular at the end there.  He may have caught Jvill though.  So I'd like to go with Drums first, then probably Jvill.

I'll claim whenever its prudent to do so and help shrink the pool.  

Vote Drums

So we're back to this, eh, lol.  We've got at least what, 2 mislynches left?  Pretty sure we're going to win this one.  I'm happy to be one of the mislynches at this point if necessary.  

O.B. Williams, great grandfather of Angela Abar.  I'm a Vanilla Townie.  

I don't trust Drums' reveal fully because generic Tulsa police doesn't make a whole lot of sense given how many cops have been running around with actual powers.

4 hours ago, Drums said:

Exactly what youd say if you and jvill were buddies. This makes me feel worse about you. 

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If there are 2 left, I think Drums and Jvill are the final 2.  I can lynch those in either order.

Unless 80 did some major bussing here prior to realizing he was getting smoked.... i dont see it.

21 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Kindergarten called and said to unvote 

21 minutes ago, Pac said:

Says the dickwad that thought I didn't reveal

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

Called it!  Hammering scum is what I do.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I allowed it

Both of you blow it out your asses

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ahh you've seen pictures Im not sure what that could mean but good for you :)

It's okay. Not in a weird way, you just left a breadcrumb to real life identity that I stumbled across. I've since forgotten all about it. I've done the same, that creeper CTM busted me on it. He's the only one here that knows I'm actually a woman... errr.... aaaa..... ahem.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Unless 80 did some major bussing here prior to realizing he was getting smoked.... i dont see it.

Not sure I'd dismiss bussing as a possibility.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

he did major bussing. Bad bussing. Kill drums

If this is true, would YOU be the most blatant partner in a "major bussing" scenario?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Dunno

Why not jvill though? He's laying back. Drums is being a hell of a lot more involved.

How much more involved is jville usually? Honestly, I'm not keen on "involvement" as indicative of much - what sort of maneuvering have the two of them done?

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

It's okay. Not in a weird way, you just left a breadcrumb to real life identity that I stumbled across. I've since forgotten all about it. I've done the same, that creeper CTM busted me on it. He's the only one here that knows I'm actually a woman... errr.... aaaa..... ahem.

As a former apette I think I should possess an image to admire in your absance.

Toot sweet

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

Not sure I'd dismiss bussing as a possibility.

If this is true, would YOU be the most blatant partner in a "major bussing" scenario?

How much more involved is jville usually? Honestly, I'm not keen on "involvement" as indicative of much - what sort of maneuvering have the two of them done?

I think he's been very comfortable sitting back and has gotten hardly any attention or pressure since he subbed in for nolder. I don't recall scum ever going for him as a low hanging fruit either. Even 80 just now put him as a secondary option.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Dunno

Why not jvill though? He's laying back. Drums is being a hell of a lot more involved.

Hey if you have a case on Jvill go for it. I just assume Drums because he was totally floundering at the end but then I said to myself "but PAC thinks hes scum" so why on earth would I go down that retard road. Either way Drums did not handle himself well at all and Im pretty sure 80 was coaching him in the scum thread saying things like I can go 80 here and what not then 80 putting him in his pool of scum just sealed it for me.

FWIW I was about 95 percent sure i had 80 nailed and I expected him to say yes when I asked him about the protection but he said no and the scene hints gave it away from there. My only worry was that the Doc made a horrific call and protected 80 and 80 was telling the truth so it was a nail biter to the end for me.