Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

9 minutes ago, DPR said:

I dunno about illustrations or CTM’s ass, but this is one of those beers that makes you not want to have bad beer ever again. Good stuff.

I’m happy for you. It’s exactly what you deserve. But I’m a pig fat pig man and honestly the worse beer I ever had was still pretty damn good. 

Pretty sure this was the worst from my undergrad days in upstate  NY. Was like $9.50 for a case in the Late 80’s. Bottles were all scratched up from reuse and even the heavy cardboard cartons were stained because they reuse those too, I think. 

C0316E07-16CC-4627-9857-85DE0E9225B9.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Can really tell the age difference here. Who drinks alcohol?

Smoke weed and do shrooms like normal people. Bust out the dmt for special occasions.

Shrooms need to be enjoyed outdoors. They make grass and squirrels mesmerizing. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Golf is like that. I had never played, started one summer. Brought my game not the 100’s my first 3 months playing, as a fat pig. Had kids, took a few years off. Played at a bachelor party and shot a 90, as a ‘fat strongman’ @Pac @CTM. I’m eager for the chance to play weekly. My kids aren’t a good age for it, but in time. My game got better with my fitness level, so I’m hopeful I can shoot in the 80’s with some regular play.

I stopped killing the ball with my drives. I have maybe a 75% strength swing, and consistently hit it about 250-300 yards, but straight and on fairway. My hip is ****ed, so when I swing harder I only put the ball in the woods. On the rare occasion I hit full and straight, I drop it over 350, but I shoot over 100 on those days. I’m still very much a beginner. Lots to figure out still.

No Doubt those 350's shot's are glorious but they are whats also killing your game as they did mine.  Once you are doing 250 to 275 consistently straight and on the fairway your game will Improve by a large margin. Unless of course you can figure out how to hit it 300 straight consistently which almost never happens for a once every few weekends golfer. When I got into the 70's I was hitting a few hundred balls a day at the range during lunch time at work and playing at least 1 to 2 times per week. That amount of practice and playing was just not sustainable for me as JIF said I was addicted and spending loads of money on just about anything golf that I could. Maybe getting hurt was a blessing LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

Can really tell the age difference here. Who drinks alcohol?

Smoke weed and do shrooms like normal people. Bust out the dmt for special occasions.

Oh man I have been wanting to try DMT for the longest time .  I did enjoy the weed now and then but I never abused it. I loved the stress relief up until 8 years ago when I started working for the Gov't and that's now not in the picture as we get randomly drug tested in the BEP. Wonder if they can test for DMT ? Talking about DMT did you have any good trips on that stuff and is what they say true ?

• Upvote 1

Current Vote Count:

80 (5) - Nyn, Crush, SMC, Jets, Smash

AVM (1) - CTM

CTM (1) - Ape

JETS (1) - Pac

Arsis (1) - Dice

Nyn (1) - Arsis

4 players not voting: JiF, JC, AVM, 80

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

wonder woman superman GIF

Deadline to vote @ high noon.

If a majority is not reached, Batman gets a vets. 

Superman needs some help addressing the ball, like dang dude.  Obvi Batman is coaching him up, Aliens dont know the great game of Golf.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Superman needs some help addressing the ball, like dang dude.  Obvi Batman is coaching him up, Aliens dont know the great game of Golf.

Pretty sure that's what happens when you get loaded on shrooms and weed instead of just having a drink like a normal person.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

So boring.  I mean honestly, we're doing this again?  This is so old and boring. 

If we proceed with an 80 lynch, you will get nothing but a joke effort from me because that's what this has become.  

OMG, side pieces are not suppose to be this difficult. Unvote 80.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DPR said:

Current Vote Count:

80 (6) - Nyn, Crush, SMC, Jets, Smash, Arsis

AVM (1) - CTM

CTM (1) - Ape

JETS (1) - Pac

Arsis (1) - Dice

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

So boring.  I mean honestly, we're doing this again?  This is so old and boring. 

If we proceed with an 80 lynch, you will get nothing but a joke effort from me because that's what this has become.  

You do realize 80 was scum last game, right?

• Post of the Week 1

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you want scum to get a vest instead?

• Upvote 1

Current Vote Count:

80 (5) - Nyn, SMC, Jets, Smash, Arsis

AVM (1) - CTM

CTM (1) - Ape

JETS (1) - Pac

Arsis (1) - Dice

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

It’s like you’re out of good reasons for going emo, and just going with whatever reasons now, SMIF.

19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You do realize 80 was scum last game, right?

He was scum. I told you guys he was scum D1 when he got behind scum MVP JIF, but y’all let him live, and he ride JIF to mislynch if me, not because I was demonstrating scum agenda, but because I fell behind in reading.

I mean, the legend just writes itself with JIF.

• Thumb Down 1

Anyway, I’m just checking in before my slew of morning meetings. ill try and get back on periodically before DL. Thus week has been bonkers. I’m basically doing two peoples work right now. I’ll do my best. 

• Thumb Down 1