WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

On 6/11/2020 at 11:37 AM, JiF said:

Yet, even the greatest of teams face adversity and there were still threats to their dominance.  When they woke up in the morning, ready to hit the courts, one of their allies had been removed from the game.  The only clue that was left behind, was a letter that said;

This one is for Frank!

JF80 - George - Town Cop - has been removed from the game 

This is the last NK done by a scum team (this one is for Frank) aka JC made the kill. 

That being said tonight should have been Eddie's shot no?

so 3 scenarios 

1. Crush holstered and only I shot my shot.

2. Stark got blocked and only I shot my shot. 

3. I'm lying and I'm not vig (fake claimed the condition and almost go lynched) Just trying to play devils advocate 

Out of these 3 scenarios I claimed my role & my character even added a clip that can vet the character 

THAT WOULD BE WAYYY TOO COINCIDENTAL. 

We do have two characters tho Junior & Willie now claimed... What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are either Crush is lying or stark is lying 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

We need @Stark to come out and play 

@kdels62 what do you think of everything that's happened

@CTM Do you still think Crush is scum?

@JustEndTheSuffering Are you GF , what's your character role?

What do you think of the game so far?

Unless something is off - I believe Jville and Drums. I question Gata and Crushers alliance. I don't know why JETS would not claim his character

just where I am at tbh based on the claims.

Just now, Stark said:

Unless something is off - I believe Jville and Drums. I question Gata and Crushers alliance. I don't know why JETS would not claim his character

just where I am at tbh based on the claims.

I just posted a follow up crush said he blocked you last night and only I shot my shot.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I just posted a follow up crush said he blocked you last night and only I shot my shot.

I just read that post above. Yes I see where crush says he blocked me. I don't have any NA's or abilities. 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

The night was long but the dynamic duo needed the rest.  Billy finally shook the Stucci brothers off their back once and for all and all they need to focus on was taking down the Venice Beach Legends, but could it be so easy?   As the sun shined, so did the smiles of many ballers because they woke up to a not so popular baller, who really is good for nothing, permanently benched.

Pac - VT - Walter has been benched

This is the last OP 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

This is the last NK done by a scum team (this one is for Frank) aka JC made the kill. 

so 3 scenarios 

3. I'm lying and I'm not vig (fake claimed the condition and almost go lynched) Just trying to play devils advocate 

Out of these 3 scenarios I claimed my role & my character even added a clip that can vet the character 

We do have two characters tho Junior & Willie now claimed... What are your thoughts?

just to be fair... you claimed your character and role and added a "clip" true.. that doesn't mean your telling the truth that you are town. based on these claims town seems to be pretty stacked. Masons, RB, Vig, Cop, possible doc (someone through that out a few times... cough JC). 

this is tinfoily but in the movie your character does go get a gun and shoot at billy and sidney after he loses money on a game against them. so your option 3 still has merit, at least in my mind. 

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

just to be fair... you claimed your character and role and added a "clip" true.. that doesn't mean your telling the truth that you are town. based on these claims town seems to be pretty stacked. Masons, RB, Vig, Cop, possible doc (someone through that out a few times... cough JC). 

this is tinfoily but in the movie your character does go get a gun and shoot at billy and sidney after he loses money on a game against them. so your option 3 still has merit, at least in my mind. 

Yes gata as scum has merit.. pac was a bad shot imo

The thing giving me pause is her death was benched whereas the other nk was removed from the game 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

not saying it doesn't but how elaborate would it be for me to make that up or even try to be a 3rd party?

1.Being a 3rd party would make more sense at that point but there would have been way more deaths. 

2. Why would I choose a popular character that anyone could have taken to cover up Eddie? 

3. I made a whole survey asking ppl who I should shoot I called my shot Crusher knows he also said he wouldn't rb me 

He could have easily said he wouldn't and still done it. But he didn't he said he blocked you.

Only 1 shot was done yesterday. 

Which brings me back to the 3 other scenarios 

I think either you're scum 

or Crush holstered 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes gata as scum has merit.. pac was a bad shot imo

The thing giving me pause is her death was benched whereas the other nk was removed from the game 

CAUSE TOWN PICKED THE DEATH !

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

Since we are looking for king as defo scum, and her character is Rayray, the only way Gata is not town is if she is 3rd party IMO, but I think the brothers were “third party” 

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’ll say this, I’m not gf but I don’t want to reveal because I don’t see a reason to give remaining scum any more info than is needed. 

I’m going to vote stark for now. 

Say your goddamn name. Jesus

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’ll say this, I’m not gf but I don’t want to reveal because I don’t see a reason to give remaining scum any more info than is needed. 

I’m going to vote stark for now. 

BUT Jets what more info?

all the cards are on the table you have no pr correct?

how would revealing your character change that ?

• Upvote 1

Im about to vote Jets. What do you really think you are preventing at this point? There is probably one scum left and we as a town need info to put the pieces together. It would be nice if you helped

edit: thanks zeke

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Since we are looking for king as defo scum, and her character is Rayray, the only way Gata is not town is if she is 3rd party IMO, but I think the brothers were “third party” 

THERE WOULD BE MORE KILLSSSSSSSSS! 

A 3rd party has to be the last alive 

I am not saying gata is scum based on her raymond claim, clearly that wouldn't be the case. I was stating that i still question her and crusher's alliance and don't know why JETS won't even claim a name.

• Upvote 1

How about this if you want I'll take another shot tonight and this time I'll shoot myself lol. ?

If that means town wins Idfc 

Same thing would have to happen I will need to almost kill myself

I just know we are looking for King for sure 

Honestly i don't see the point in getting too into the weeds with this 3rd party thing either. if there is something more after that then we deal with it. 

Just now, Stark said:

Honestly i don't see the point in getting too into the weeds with this 3rd party thing either. if there is something more after that then we deal with it. 

Agreed. We catch king and go from there 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

How about this if you want I'll take another shot tonight and this time I'll shoot myself lol. ?

If that means town wins Idfc 

Same thing would have to happen I will need to almost kill myself

why are you saying this and who are you directing it too?

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

If that means town wins? Lol

What are you saying gb

1 minute ago, Stark said:

why are you saying this and who are you directing it too?

I win a shot when I gain 75% of the votes required for the day that's the only way I get the ability 

If we do not lynch scum and you guys want to avoid to continue to suspect me I'll shoot myself

Just now, GATA said:

I win a shot when I gain 75% of the votes required for the day that's the only way I get the ability 

If we do not lynch scum and you guys want to avoid to continue to suspect me I'll shoot myself

No I think your shot is very valuable right now. 

41 minutes ago, GATA said:

so 3 scenarios 

I already said I blocked Stark.

Right now without tinfoiling the obv choice is lynch stark/kdels and if they flip town, kill the other. I don’t know if they are scum but I’ve been more suspicious of kdels throughout this game and there was an interaction between arsis and kdels that I’ve already shared without much judgment. I need to see if there are any other indications, but I won’t be back on my computer for like an hour

Edit: The only thing I have on Stark is crusher said he rb’d him and we have no nk besides gatas shot