WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Uh why dont we wait for jc alignment lol

If hes scum then pac is fine I guess. If hes town I think you shoot a Mason

Either way, theres potentially a scum RB so I wouldnt call my shot if I were you. Just take your best guess 

That's only going to help scum

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

^^^trying to save himself^^^

Knows its true.

You're dead but I'll still respond: shooting a mason, one of the MAIN CHARACTERS, to see if we're town is dumb. Sorry scum, you missed your chance and this is just sad now.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Gatabot over here playing like she knows jc flip

I think he’s scum and there’s still 1 more scum

the alternative is 2 but I still have to shoot someone  

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't think it makes sense for you to out one another but the whole tracking/ protection thing doesnt make sense.

I'm fine with JC today. My guy still says blimp daddy

I protected him and he protected me. We didn’t have to submit anything, it was automatic and would keep happening until one of us was lynched/shot at. In essence, it worked as a vest for the team, but functionally it was me protecting him/him protecting me. Thematically, was described in the PM as me throwing him an alley-oop and him throwing me a no-look behind the back pass to avoid being knocked out of the game.

If you’ve got an issue with that showing up for the tracker, you can take it up with JiF after the game. But I’m betting that was a determination he made intentionally to aid scum. And JC will flip tracker because I can’t see him pulling that out of his ass, unless he picked up some tips from Dustin Diamond.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

Either way, theres potentially a scum RB so I wouldnt call my shot if I were you. Just take your best guess 

Why would I shoot a mason they’re literally vetting each other ?

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

You're dead but I'll still respond: shooting a mason, one of the MAIN CHARACTERS, to see if we're town is dumb. Sorry scum, you missed your chance and this is just sad now.

Your a mason but also a monk.  You go both ways.  Its why Arsis started that whole cuck conversation just so he could convert you.  

• WTF? 1

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I protected him and he protected me. We didn’t have to submit anything, it was automatic and would keep happening until one of us was lynched/shot at. In essence, it worked as a vest for the team, but functionally it was me protecting him/him protecting me. Thematically, was described in the PM as me throwing him an alley-oop and him throwing me a no-look behind the back pass to avoid being knocked out of the game.

If you’ve got an issue with that showing up for the tracker, you can take it up with JiF after the game. But I’m betting that was a determination he made intentionally to aid scum. And JC will flip tracker because I can’t see him pulling that out of his ass, unless he picked up some tips from Dustin Diamond.

That was explained better than drums did, ty

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

In what world is it a good idea to have the vig shoot one of the uncountered main characters, who also claim to be masons, when the overwhelming likelihood is each scum team only has one player left?

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Doc masons?  Nice try.  LOL.  This should be epic.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

In what world is it a good idea to have the vig shoot one of the uncountered main characters, who also claim to be masons, when the overwhelming likelihood is each scum team only has one player left?

In a world where jc is town and too many town power roles

Chillax. Jc seems to be scum

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

In a world where jc is town and too many town power roles

Chillax. Jc seems to be scum

The logic just isn’t there though. Ignoring that JC clearly seems to be scum at this point, how can you have a WMCJ game without the two main characters? I believe everyone except Pac, Stark, and JETS have revealed their characters already. If Drums and I are lying, we’re also obviously scum, and one counter from them means two easy lynches. Why risk shooting either of us without that?

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The logic just isn’t there though. Ignoring that JC clearly seems to be scum at this point, how can you have a WMCJ game without the two main characters? I believe everyone except Pac, Stark, and JETS have revealed their characters already. If Drums and I are lying, we’re also obviously scum, and one counter from them means two easy lynches. Why risk shooting either of us without that?

What is Most mods won't let thier game be broken by character reveals.

Unfortunately I do not remember the movie well enough to comment further 

Just now, CTM said:

What is Most mods won't let thier game be broken by character reveals.

Unfortunately I do not remember the movie well enough to comment further 

JiF wrote this where...wait a minute...which one of these Jabronis is Billy and which one is Sidney?

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Were you Billy or Sidney?  Quick.  Don't pretend to look back at you PM.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Struggling between two responses here...

1 - Just because you got stuck in your fancy new freezer *again* doesn’t mean winter is coming

2 - This is a JN-mafia confirmed claim. CTM knows nothing, is perma-Jon Snow.

Also, ruins everything. See: last season of GOT.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1