WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

The night was long but the dynamic duo needed the rest.  Billy finally shook the Stucci brothers off their back once and for all and all they need to focus on was taking down the Venice Beach Legends, but could it be so easy?   As the sun shined, so did the smiles of many ballers because they woke up to a not so popular baller, who really is good for nothing, permanently benched.

Pac - VT - Walter has been benched

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Drums said:

Claimed and/or confirmed:

Sidney Deane - Jvill (Town Mason) confirmed by ea other  STILL ALIVE 

Billy Hoyle - Drums (Town Mason)confirmed by ea other STILL ALIVE 

Rhonda Deane - Barry (VT) confirmed 

Robert - DPR (VT) confirmed 

George - 80 (Town Cop) confirmed 

Raymond - Gata (Town Vig) confirmed STILL ALIVE 

Alex Trebek - Ape (VT) confirmed 

Walter- Pac (VT) confirmed 

Gloria Clemente - CTM (Cop Vetted VT) STILL ALIVE 

T.J. - Kdels (VT) 

Junior - Crusher (Town Role Blocker)

Tony Stucci - JC (scum)

Frank Stucci - AVM (scum)

Duck Johnson - Arsis (scum)

Eddie The King Faroo

Haven’t claimed:

Jets (Cop Vetted Town) No PR or Character Claim STILL ALIVE 

Stark

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Why no scum kill?

Not sure. 3 choices:

1. Mechanism that only allows each team to shoot in certain nights. Just an in gane speculation. 

2. GATA is scum and is pulling a pretty sweet fake reveal off? 

3. I blocked Stark, so if he is the last scum then I blocked the shot. 

pretty much the options .

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If that’s the case that weakens the Gata option. 

What is unfortunately true.

Yep, let's see what jif says. For now maybe we go with your RB.

The scenes dont indicate an attempted to kill either I dont think 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

What is unfortunately true.

Yep, let's see what jif says. For now maybe we go with your RB.

The scenes dont indicate an attempted to kill either I dont think 

Yeah, it’s still possible I blocked Arsis, so may want to look at his scene . 

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

Well previous night kills were "removed from.the game". Lynches and last nights kill looks like they come up "benched"

@JiF can you confirm this language is intentional 

Some things in the game are intentional and some are not.

44 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not sure. 3 choices:

1. Mechanism that only allows each team to shoot in certain nights. Just an in gane speculation. 

2. GATA is scum and is pulling a pretty sweet fake reveal off? 

3. I blocked Stark, so if he is the last scum then I blocked the shot. 

pretty much the options .

LOL WHAT?

Why would I try to kill myself to get a shot ?

Why would I wait so long to take the shot?

Since we made the assumption each team has alternate night shooting do we know that you def blocked the other team ?

• Upvote 1

As of right now there's only 2 players with no claimed roles 

Stark & JETS 

Jets was vetted by 80 (still could be GF but we shouldn't risk tinfoiling just yet)

Stark has not claimed as of right now. Crush said he blocked Stark 

I'm going to place my vote here till we get more information

VOTE Stark 

• Upvote 1

Yeah I’d like to hear from Stark. And JETS has to reveal at this point, he’s hinted towards an important role and character but all the major characters have been claimed. With likely only one scum left and no NK tonight (last night was N5 correct?), we need to put the cards on the table.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yeah I’d like to hear from Stark. And JETS has to reveal at this point, he’s hinted towards an important role and character but all the major characters have been claimed. With likely only one scum left and no NK tonight (last night was N5 correct?), we need to put the cards on the table.

Yeah if the theory is correct about Arsis' team getting a NK on odd nights and JC/AVM on even nights, and there being no kill last night (odd night) but Crusher RB'd Stark, and Stark not revealing, I think it is possible Stark is da King. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah if the theory is correct about Arsis' team getting a NK on odd nights and JC/AVM on even nights, and there being no kill last night (odd night) but Crusher RB'd Stark, and Stark not revealing, I think it is possible Stark is da King. 

Yeah it’s either the kill was blocked, GATA is pulling a fast one, or Stark/JETS reveals offer another explanation. I suppose it could be Crusher pulling a fast one as well, but that’s @Hackenberg - Banned levels of tin foil.

• Upvote 1

1. Crusher aka The Beef - with his wide body and killer farts - nobody clears the lane better

2. Barry McCockinner aka the Pentetrator - drives the lane hard, all game long - Rhonda Deane - VT was removed from the game N3

3. Arsis aka The Bruiser - quickest to throw his gloves on the ice and this aint even hockey - The Duck - bad guy benched D2 

4. AVM aka the Master or Chaos -put him on your best scorer and covers you like an umbrella - Frank Stucci - bad guy - benched D4

5. Stark aka the Motivator - if it werent for him, there wouldnt be no game 

6. JF80 aka the Microwave - having a hard time getting it in the hole?  This guy has the quickest shot on planet!  Just wait 3 second and instant offense baby! - George town cop removed from the game N4

7. DRP aka Peg Leg - he may look like he's in in a drunken trippin stuper with one good arm one good leg but peep that hook shot - Robert VT - benched D1

8. Kdels aka the Drive-Thru - he's always open and quick to serve just dont over indulge. 

9. GATA aka The Distributor (Smash) - dishes out passes like he dishes out bad logic

10.  Jville aka Silent Assassin - you barely know he's in the game until he ices it from down town

11. Jetscode aka 8ball - he's got magic, you just never which kind of magic you're going to get - benched Day 5 - Tony Stucci - bad guy

12. Drums aka Sleepy McGee (Nolder)- is he sleeping on the end of the bench or just resting his eyes?  

13. Pac aka the Donkey - thinks he's the greatest ever but he's never even hit rim

14. Ape aka the Baboon - his damage is done with his mouth but the real art to his game is his colorful anus - Alek Trebek VT - benched Day 3

15. Jets aka the Clown - you think his unorthodox game is funny, till he's dunking on your head.

16.  CTM aka the Monster - dont let him in the game, he'll ruin everything

40 minutes ago, GATA said:

LOL WHAT?

Why would I try to kill myself to get a shot ?

Why would I wait so long to take the shot?

Since we made the assumption each team has alternate night shooting do we know that you def blocked the other team ?

No we don't. Not saying you did but its certainly a possibility. Be a pretty amazing play. 

2 hours ago, Drums said:

@Stark same goes for you. You didn't need to catch up to reveal so I don't know why you didn't just reveal, unless you wanted to make sure you saw who revealed so you knew which character to say

Sorry I though I would get back caught up. never made it back at the pool most of the day and just got busy and passed out after helping with the twins. Have had a pretty busy morning with work today. 

I have read everything and am caught up... 

I am Willie - VT