Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, GATA said:

so aside from me , which I can eventually die anyway.

Who would you vote did JC just use you as a scape goat and that's that?

Could be, but then if you are town help.

I revealed. I didn’t want to. But my character is out there.

Honestly, right now I don’t have a vote. No interaction with JC is telling enough without another read through. I can go by yours and 80’s and Drums generally unhelpful behavior but id rather read up and come to a new, better conclusion.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

People have been run up for all sorts of reasons.  Some good, some bad.  I'm an authority on this subject.  You're not special.  People get stuff wrong.  If you're town, being an antagonist does nothing positive for the game.  

The case is that you've been pretty quiet and JC was hellbent on trying to get you lynched for some reason.  It may have been distancing.  

Strong case?  Nope.  But far from the worst I've seen.  Now reveal or give us something to work with.  Because worrying about you laughing at us from the dead thread is not incentive enough to move on to someone else.  

I character revealed.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

People have been run up for all sorts of reasons.  Some good, some bad.  I'm an authority on this subject.  You're not special.  People get stuff wrong.  If you're town, being an antagonist does nothing positive for the game.  

The case is that you've been pretty quiet and JC was hellbent on trying to get you lynched for some reason.  It may have been distancing.  

Strong case?  Nope.  But far from the worst I've seen.  Now reveal or give us something to work with.  Because worrying about you laughing at us from the dead thread (if you're town) is not incentive enough to move on to someone else.  

You don’t think there’s anything to gain by wanting more info on bad lynch logic?

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

You don’t think there’s anything to gain by wanting more info on bad lynch logic?

There's nothing to gain from being an antagonist.  Asking questions about why you're being run up is fine.

And I just gave you that feedback, so why are you still whining about it?

Just now, kdels62 said:

I character revealed.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Wrong choice.  Role rather than character is more helpful right now.  But whatevs.

I was just going to say this.  Bad to reveal character.  Shouldve just revealed role.  I mentioned this a few pages back why it's bad to reveal character.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You’re not accusing me in a very pro-town way. Your logic is that JC targeted me and I proceeded to answer promptly and truthfully so that means I’m scum? So when I’m lynched and you see Charlotte does that mean you’re scum?

Ahhh you're marty's kid ( i don't see how that could be a scum role) def not (FBI)

Unvote 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wrong choice.  Role rather than character is more helpful right now.  But whatevs.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There's nothing to gain from being an antagonist.  Asking questions about why you're being run up is fine.

And I just gave you that feedback, so why are you still whining about it?

Much density. There’s not much to gain “being helpful.” Ive been the town guy that’s all “idc as long as town wins” and then to be lynched only to reveal town. Why should I defend your position being crappy at this? 

Also in case people don’t know I revealed myself to be Charlotte Byrd.

Just now, BallinPB said:

I don't think it's a scum role either but waiting to see if there's a counter first at least.  

You think someone is going to counter the character? I mean someone can but there's no vt or pr mentioned

Just now, GATA said:

You think someone is going to counter the character? I mean someone can but there's no vt or pr mentioned

Well I only watched a couple episodes but isn't Charlotte a main character?  I would think the character is there and someone would counter it if not truthful.  

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I still don’t believe kdels right now. He only revealed a character who he could easily guess is town and his defense was pretty much that we all suck. I’m going to keep my vote on him for now. 

I agree that's why I'm looking for more information.  Is Charlotte a main character?  If not, the character may not even be in this game for someone to counter with.  

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I still don’t believe kdels right now. He only revealed a character who he could easily guess is town and his defense was pretty much that we all suck. I’m going to keep my vote on him for now. 

At least you can prove my claim that you suck. So you're saying i went into IMDB and picked a random character - who happens to be a main character - and then I decided this is a good place to hide?

• Haha 1

Just now, BallinPB said:

I agree that's why I'm looking for more information.  Is Charlotte a main character?  If not, the character may not even be in this game for someone to counter with.  

Charlotte in the show is def a main character. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GATA said:

Ok so now we're at 17 Players ^ same 5 Town claims +

1 BulletProof Doc (Arsis) 

so far town claimed 17 Player game (7 Town claims) 

Drums- Cop

Gata/ Jets Masons

Smash Vig 

Crush (Buddy Dyker) VT

Kdels (Charlotte Byrd) No Role revealed 

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

At least you can prove my claim that you suck. So you're saying i went into IMDB and picked a random character - who happens to be a main character - and then I decided this is a good place to hide?

I’m saying you were pressured to reveal and you couldn’t use your own character so you picked one that would probably be town. And you still haven’t revealed your role, let’s hear it. 

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m saying you were pressured to reveal and you couldn’t use your own character so you picked one that would probably be town. And you still haven’t revealed your role, let’s hear it. 

Weird. I gave you something that no one will counter and will clearly make me Town. But you want more info that would only benefit scum?

Just now, GATA said:

@BallinPB I saw your case on Ape and honestly I thought he came in also trying to push on something and since no one listened he let it die 

I thought Kdels was the right vote because of JC perhaps distancing from him

I could vote Ape but whatever right now.  Going to take a break and come back later on....