Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Okay well aside from playing mafia I actually have a life and uni and so on. Not much of a life, maybe, but it's there.

That's great to know .. I don't really care 

I said at that point in time hence me saying "RIGHT NOW"

cool cool

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Why do you highly doubt it, if you’re only 1-time?

well because it seems like there is a Vig and a SK ..or you are thinking possibly 2 Vig's ? Other option 2 vigs and one SK and the other vig holstered ? Meh who knows . If they have one shot like I do I guess that could work in a 20 player game

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

Don't bother using things like empathy and logic here. That'll never fly here. It's just middle aged men 2 steps from death acting like mean girls. Taking themselves way too seriously.

well I tend to be a little more easy on the newer players and i try to teach them as much as I can ...when it reaches stupidity then I'll unload but not until then

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash is not trying to solve the game. He’s trying to self-vet. Doesn’t feel right for him. As a townie his mo is solve the game. Hmmm...

that's a really good point but I did it with one move. Then I was getting asked to explain myself over and over which i did. In the case of the game I think it looks pretty obvious. There could possibly be multiple factions with the scum faction being the FBI , No matter how we slice that we need to kill the Scum FBI and find a serial killer with the hard focus on scum. I think trying to figure out factions is a waste of time focus purely on scum.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

And why shoot SMC?  He said he was Marty.  lol  Pretty obvious he was town.

this game is full of stupid...

So he had a role that from what we have seen = scum that you were so adamant was always scum when ya lynched me a few games ago but now all of a sudden its a stupid move to kill the guy with that role who I also felt was lying ? That's a big contradiction JIF  ... I thought SMC was bullsh*tting his role as Marty since he said it after he was lynched

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@Arsis found it necessary to repost this post.  I’m texting the mod to replace me. I can just tolerate so much of a little bitch in one gane. 

So Arsis is reporting posts that are historically accurate now?

@Arsis you do realize reported posts go directly to Max, right?  Keep that sh*t in house.  If you have a problem with something in the Mafia forum, you go to Crusher first.  You thin-skinned b*tch.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@Arsis found it necessary to repost this post.  I’m texting the mod to replace me. I can just tolerate so much of a little bitch in one gane. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

@Arsis you do realize reported posts go directly to Max, right?  Keep that sh*t in house.  If you have a problem with something in the Mafia forum, you go to Crusher first.  You thin-skinned b*tch.

Yeah @Arsis stop being a little bitch!

• Upvote 1

On 6/24/2020 at 2:33 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'll pass on the Smash versus GATA trains.  Still WTL Crusher but for now...

Unvote, vote Kdels

On 6/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Exactly my point.  Why waste time with GATA when we can lynch Kdels?

there was no suss on kdels at that point tho

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, reported posts go to Max, a$$hole.  Don't you dare ruin the Mafia forum for us, you POS.

Well for reals I thought this was crushers board and that he would get it. I thought when they made this board it was set up that way.

I sincerely apologize. I was ******* around and thought it would go to Crusher.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Obviously didn't. Thought it went to Crusher.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Well for reals I thought this was crushers board and that he would get it. I thought when they made this board it was set up that way.

I sincerely apologize. I was ******* around and thought it would go to Crusher.

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Obviously didn't. Thought it went to Crusher.

@The Crusher Arsis is on his idiot knees come back big boy 

COME BACK

• Upvote 4