Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I think you guys messed up making him reveal and exposing more sh*t to scum. 

Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

Bro I’m just saying everyone thinks I’m dumb too but if you could at least give reads that would be nice 

Haha I legit have been doing this defending myself avoiding my reveal to come up with an opinion besides seeing everyone be one-track minded and doing anti-town things. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not, but his suicidal nature and his reveal jive a bit.  I'd at least like for him to have to slog through a day or so of this game rather than give him what he wants (or at least SEEMS to want); sweet death.  

tenor.gif?itemid=15057316

We are trying to kill scum and he won't reveal at L-2.  If  he is town he is dumb and an a$$hole as others have said we have doc and cop outed and yet he won't reveal because he says it's anti-town.  Spare me the bullsh*t.  

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

We are trying to kill scum and he won't reveal at L-2.  If  he is town he is dumb and an a$$hole as others have said we have doc and cop outed and yet he won't reveal because he says it's anti-town.  Spare me the bullsh*t.  

That's actually pretty convincing. 

vote kdels

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scumTop 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum  Top 3 for scum

I think I don't have a list. This focus on me has been distracting and I'm leaning scum on people that have been pushing hard for a reveal so I'm really biased. Again I know my role and I have a bad backdrop for how i'm being cased and pushed on this even though I gave you guys plenty to at least let me get passed this day part. 

Just now, BallinPB said:

If he's telling the truth and can't die if he reveals, and yet he wants to die, it makes some sense.

Charlotte's character seeks emancipation in the show too, evidently.  Apparently it's hard for her to extricate herself from "that life":

https://ozark.fandom.com/wiki/4198748/charlotte-byrde

The stress of her family's operations eventually prompts Charlotte to seek emancipation, but drops the idea on the condition that her parents attend therapy.

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Haha I legit have been doing this defending myself avoiding my reveal to come up with an opinion besides seeing everyone be one-track minded and doing anti-town things. 

you know what anti town is ? EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DOING

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The focus is on you because you've made the focus be on you through your play.

At any time you could have avoided being run up if you'd have provided any insight at all.

I made an early vote with logic. I revealed what is pro-town information when asked. There are limits to what you need to know. That being said I'll reveal right now. Because you guys are literally so focused on your crap logic and bad gameplay that you can't move on.

Charlotte Byrd - PR - Mirror

Idiots. Lynch me now. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

I made an early vote with logic. I revealed what is pro-town information when asked. There are limits to what you need to know. That being said I'll reveal right now. Because you guys are literally so focused on your crap logic and bad gameplay that you can't move on.

Charlotte Byrd - PR - Mirror

Mirror, for real?  You were literally never going to be a NK target based on your play.  LOL.

So were you lying about not being able to be lynched now, or....

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mirror, for real?  You were literally never going to be a NK target based on your play.  LOL.

So were you lying about not being able to be lynched, or....

I was out of this casing and I had a clear town character reveal. There was real possibility i'd get shot. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

I was out of this casing and I had a clear town character reveal. There was real possibility i'd get shot. 

No, there wasn't.  < 1 % chance you'd have gotten shot at.  lol. 

The cop and Masons are outed and you think the guy who says he can't by lynched was gonna get shot at?  LOL.

I'm not the hammer vote.  

Why have you decided to play like such a b*tch?

I was fine getting to L-2 and revealing my character. I revealed a town character and not role. If someone thought I was PR or VT i'd be a target. 

No, there wasn't.  < 1 % chance you'd have gotten shot at.  lol. 

The cop and Masons are outed and you think the guy who says he can't by lynched was gonna get shot at?  LOL.

I didn't say I couldn't be lynched, I said I couldn't be killed . That all happened after Nyn whipped you into a frenzy and I went from 5 votes back to L2. 

• Thumb Down 1

Fine, you said you couldn't die, or whatever.  Same sh*t.  You were never going to be a NK target with that claim.

That was later. That was after you guys were fine with my character reveal and then decided "no, this isn't the most pro-scum thing we could do"

Just now, kdels62 said:

I basically can't die. I won't be shot at and you guys gave scum easy decisions to make. 

lol GFY.  There were many options on the table that you could have utilized to avoid getting run up and/or make yourself a NK target. 

Quit b*tching about how everyone else is playing and look in the Mirror, Mirror.