Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

2 hours ago, Drums said:

@freestater @Losmeister Just curious to see what you guys think about kdels/80/anyone else

Well, just did some catching up. I dont really get why kdels has such a target on him tbh. Didnt really catch anything suspicious. If there is something, can someone point out the page? The strange thing for me is the two kills both on scum. So smash takes credit for one but doesn't the second one automatically should be going after town? That leaves sk right? 

..and I'd just like to add..I'm a contractor.  Like Losmeister, I'm not always able to keep up during the day. Sorry. Some days yes, other days, they got me running all over the place. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

For what it's worth this is mostly because you've used weird and bad logic all game. And not for any personal reasons. 

Everyone is going to criticize everyone and call each other stupid 

Just say #14 and call it a day

If you are Charlotte especially 

1. being a main character

2. you personally not watching the show 

3. someone being able to counter it 

I personally don't think we should be voting you 

Now if someone counters that would be hilarious

31 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ahhh you're marty's kid ( i don't see how that could be a scum role) def not (FBI)

Unvote 

For like the 4th time, scum will most likely have fake reveals. Otherwise they don't reveal or reveal FBI and die. There's no way Barry runs the game this way.

How is this not sinking in atp?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don't think it's a scum role either but waiting to see if there's a counter first at least.  

A counter for what?

omg I can't take the dumbassery that this game has turned into

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You know what I think is scummy? being run up and claiming a character in hopes it would get you off the hot seat.

It's not gonna work. Claim.

I think it's scummy to try and get someone to claim more information than has to be given in order to clear up the truth. No one will counter claim and if they do I have them check mated. That's pro town. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

I think it's scummy to try and get someone to claim more information than has to be given in order to clear up the truth. No one will counter claim and if they do I have them check mated. That's pro town. 

You started off not wanting to claim at all. Then you've given information that suits you for what you need and you're avoiding giving a full reveal at L-2. If you want some more time to think up a false role claim with your homies just say so. Don't spin this dumb sh*t all over again because we both know you're not that stupid.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

A counter for what?

omg I can't take the dumbassery that this game has turned into

my thinking is if it's a main character then it will be in this game to counter....look I'm not a ******* vet at this and if you think I'm wrong then fine.  I'm willing to go back here I'm not sold on the reveal but I thought the character would be able to be countered.  

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

my thinking is if it's a main character then it will be in this game to counter....look I'm not a ******* vet at this and if you think I'm wrong then fine.  I'm willing to go back here I'm not sold on the reveal but I thought the character would be able to be countered.  

When a mod allows character claims he gives scum false claims otherwise the game would be broken and unfair to scum.

If characters matter and indicate alignment and doesn't give scum fake claims, the mod doesn't allow character claims.

It's as simple as that.

The conclusion is that there's not going to be any kind of counter for a character because those are provided to scum by the mod. Comprende?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You started off not wanting to claim at all. Then you've given information that suits you for what you need and you're avoiding giving a full reveal at L-2. If you want some more time to think up a false role claim with your homies just say so. Don't spin this dumb sh*t all over again because we both know you're not that stupid.

Charlotte is main character. Why would I want to claim her and put an x on my back. I gave information that should be enough for thinking people to clear me. 

I don't even understand the rest of your post. You're spinning and not pointing in the right direction. 

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

That's gaming the mod and has nothing to do with the game or gameplay.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

When a mod allows character claims he gives scum false claims otherwise the game would be broken and unfair to scum.

If characters matter and indicate alignment the mod doesn't allow character claims.

It's as simple as that.

The conclusion is that there's not going to be any kind of counter for a character because those are provided to scum by the mod. Comprende?

**** it vote kdels

If it's true that mod gives false claims to scum then I understand.  

Charlotte is main character. Why would I want to claim her and put an x on my back. I gave information that should be enough for thinking people to clear me. 

I don't even understand the rest of your post. You're spinning and not pointing in the right direction. 

If you were provided a safe claim.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

If characters matter and indicate alignment the mod doesn't allow character claims.

It's as simple as that.

What are the chances of that character being a main character? 

If you're town you should have claimed your role and not your character, if being made by others was an actual concern. You very purposefully made a character claim alone.

I wasn't really gonna vote you this phase because I wasn't feeling it by your last string of posts reek. Not moving my vote from you till you give a full claim.

Have fun

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

For like the 4th time, scum will most likely have fake reveals. Otherwise they don't reveal or reveal FBI and die. There's no way Barry runs the game this way.

How is this not sinking in atp?

No one is cleared but it does mean we're weeding out information. 

LMAO 

What are the chances of that character being a main character? 

Sweetie, I've modded quite a few games in my time. A smart and competent mod doesn't give main characters to townies alone and secondary characters as fake claims. Because that will also lead to characters being indicative of alignment.

You're using pure BS wifom crap to try to clear yourself while avoiding to role claim.

Why is that I wonder?

Just now, kdels62 said:

Wait so let me understand this new game mechanic. The mod can give scum fake character names to use in order to allow for false claims? 

Yes that's actually a thing usually it's not main characters but they can give scum aliases to fall back on 

Just now, kdels62 said:

Everything I do is pro-town. That's why.

I do have a question for you tho weren't you judging me about not requesting a reveal from drums as a PR before ?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Sweetie, I've modded quite a few games in my time. A smart and competent mod doesn't give main characters to townies alone and secondary characters as fake claims. Because that will also lead to characters being indicative of alignment.

You're using pure BS wifom crap to try to clear yourself while avoiding to role claim.

Why is that I wonder?

Because I'm scum obviously

Or I'm a role that's better off hidden

Now I'm stuck weighing your lack of information with my actual information and I'm gonna choose me every time.