Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I don’t like her game. A bunch of factual errors and rushed posts. Check out her edits and weird logic. She could just be off but I don’t dig it. Since I don’t know the root material I’m skeptical of alignments and amount of teams. Scum FBI vs Cartel mixed with this family seems overly simple. 

4 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Vote Gata

im thinking third party and the cartel feels right. 

If FBI is scum then who would be town? A cartel is the obvious counterpart to a law enforcement agency. 
unvote vote kdels

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Honestly I love this game. It’s like we are all doing whippets, drinking grain alcohol and making shadow puppets with our dicks.*

* for those who don’t have a dick feel free to use Whatever  you  do have. There are no wrong answers. 

That's nice of you to make this an all-inclusive place for @Verbal

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BallinPB said:

She claimed Mason and JETS backed her up on that.  There is no reason to be voting her now.  Eventually scum will off her or JETS.  If she flips 3rd party then that will screw JETS so that makes me believe the reveal to be truthful even if illogical on her part to reveal.  Care to comment on that?  

Same logic as voting me because of a possible bussing from a player who was using bad logic and wasn’t even suspected of being scum? Wouldn’t it be weird to bus me with no one else on the train? 

Unvote 

I don’t know where this game is going but I’ll table my theory about the game structure.

31 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

If FBI is scum then who would be town? A cartel is the obvious counterpart to a law enforcement agency. 
unvote vote kdels

It’s the game structure. And my lack of familiarity of the source material. 20 players is big and I don’t buy a straightforward town v scum game. We even had JC called the “even night tracker”

Just now, kdels62 said:

Same logic as voting me because of a possible bussing from a player who was using bad logic and wasn’t even suspected of being scum? Wouldn’t it be weird to bus me with no one else on the train? 

Unvote 

I don’t know where this game is going but I’ll table my theory about the game structure.

I don't believe it to be the same logic nor do I find it weird that he would buss you with no one else on the train.   

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don't believe it to be the same logic nor do I find it weird that he would buss you with no one else on the train.   

I’m pretty big on responding when people ask me things or say things at me for reasons I find dubious. Drums knows this about me by now. What’s the benefit to JC bussing me? If he made it out of D1 and he tried to bus me he’d have painted a bullseye on his back in order to get me out? That’s weak. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

I’m pretty big on responding when people ask me things or say things at me for reasons I find dubious. Drums knows this about me by now. What’s the benefit to JC bussing me? If he made it out of D1 and he tried to bus me he’d have painted a bullseye on his back in order to get me out? That’s weak. 

Sure, but you're worth looking into.  Now you've been forced to defend and give us a good reason to move our votes elsewhere.  Not a bad end result regardless.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Sure, but you're worth looking into.  Now you've been forced to defend and give us a good reason to move our votes elsewhere.  Not a bad end result regardless.

I enjoy seeing you guys use bad reasons to make bad choices. 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Idk there’s something about you guys lynching me and looking like idiots that really appeals to me.

Just now, kdels62 said:

Very town friendly.  Worth keeping around for sure.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

No. It’s name calling. I don’t think I matter that much in the overall game. But you guys being bad at this is gratifying.

Its anti-town behavior and you should feel bad.  Running you up was a smart play.  Lecturing us does not help win the game.

Just now, kdels62 said:

No. It’s name calling. I don’t think I matter that much in the overall game. But you guys being bad at this is gratifying.

Well you're not defending yourself in a very town friendly way.  Tell me who are your top 3?  

Just now, BallinPB said:

Well you're not defending yourself in a very town friendly way.  Tell me who are your top 3?  

You’re not accusing me in a very pro-town way. Your logic is that JC targeted me and I proceeded to answer promptly and truthfully so that means I’m scum? So when I’m lynched and you see Charlotte does that mean you’re scum?

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Its anti-town behavior and you should feel bad.  Running you up was a smart play.  Lecturing us does not help win the game.

Neither does expecting you guys to be good at this. So what’s your case on me again?

Just now, kdels62 said:

You’re not accusing me in a very pro-town way. Your logic is that JC targeted me and I proceeded to answer promptly and truthfully so that means I’m scum? So when I’m lynched and you see Charlotte does that mean you’re scum?

I've also pointed out on D1 voting for people based on others reasoning and not making a case for yourself.  But if you believe that I'm only targeting you because JC did then fine. 

8 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

so aside from me , which I can eventually die anyway.

Who would you vote did JC just use you as a scape goat and that's that?

Could be, but then if you are town help.

Just now, BallinPB said:

I've also pointed out on D1 voting for people based on others reasoning and not making a case for yourself.  But if you believe that I'm only targeting you because JC did then fine. 

I’ve also been willing to respond to that. And I’ve made my case against Gata and my thinking there pretty clear. I don’t mind giving you my opinion and reasoning., I also understand that sometimes things don’t click and it’s perfectly fine to go with something that makes sense. 

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Neither does expecting you guys to be good at this. So what’s your case on me again?

People have been run up for all sorts of reasons.  Some good, some bad.  I'm an authority on this subject.  You're not special.  People get stuff wrong.  If you're town, being an antagonist does nothing positive for the game.  

The case is that you've been pretty quiet and JC was hellbent on trying to get you lynched for some reason.  It may have been distancing.  

Strong case?  Nope.  But far from the worst I've seen.  Now reveal or give us something to work with.  Because worrying about you laughing at us from the dead thread (if you're town) is not incentive enough to move on to someone else.